Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:33:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that possible to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel?  (Read 17881 times)
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:42:09 AM

We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?

You can earn bitcoin by join a video campaign on the service section, i see many video campaign there. You make a video about their project and you can get paid in bitcoin and sometimes its a contest too. If you are good on making videos, it will be good for you to earn more bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:56:15 PM

Opening up a Youtube channel doesn't need that much time. But making videos do. If you're going to make a Youtube channel for the sole purpose of earning bitcoins or even fiat, then you're much better off doing other things to make money. There's just so many people doing the AdSense thing on Youtube and to actually make money from it, you would have to be at the top 1%. Don't get me wrong. I know that a lot of people started from the bottom and made it to the top because of youtube, but those people had spent tons of time doing those videos and most of them actually have a background on cinematography.

Btw, to earn bitcoin with Youtube channel, you just have to convert your earnings from AdSense into bitcoins by buying them.

dsanity

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:50:39 PM

We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?

yes this generation all is possible

create a blog put your bitcoin address if someones like your blog

then they might drop some bitcoin on your address
nickolada

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:57:34 PM

youtube work with adsense because it's own by google
adsense pay with dollar
but if google see bitcoin as potential payment in the future maybe all youtuber who have chanel can get bitcoin from his/her videos
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:11:30 PM

You can earn bitcoin by join a video campaign on the service section, i see many video campaign there. You make a video about their project and you can get paid in bitcoin and sometimes its a contest too. If you are good on making videos, it will be good for you to earn more bitcoins.
yes a lot of video campaign are therefore by joining which you can really make earn bitcoin, but for that you must have good knowledge about bitcoin uploading videos.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:26:56 PM

There is no way to earn bitcoin with youtube directly but you can earn bitcoin by using youtube with other indirectly way
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:29:20 AM

To my knowledge youtube can only use adsense ads, may be different if you use self host to create a youtube channel, may be able to use ads other than adsense, I've seen there is a youtube channel using ads other than adsense
So far I know about YouTube there is no way to earn Bitcoin by this platform, YouTube doesn't offer​ bitcoin directly, so it's not possible to get Bitcoin through the YouTube link, but if anyone can make a vedio about Bitcoin then that vedio link will bring money, not bitcoin...
Medrano2990

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:06:17 PM

I think you can't earn bitcoin from youtube directly but there are so many indrectly ways to earn from youtube Wink
cjnmoh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:54:54 PM

I also don't know. If youtube will make us earning for bitcoin then i want to know how and what to do for me?
GrimReaperXD

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:12:59 PM

Whether I can bitcoin with Youtube Channel to my knowledge that it is with Adsense, a subsidiary of other Google companies.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 02:50:10 PM

I think for now you can only make money from YouTube only through adsense and not bitcoin. This is because it is own by Google which currently accept dollar and maybe with time there would start accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment.
renderkiss

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:43:05 AM

Hm... No? Youtube adsense is owned by Google and they are paying with USD. If you want to earn Bitcoin with your Videos, I think you should find a new way like joining Video campaigns on Bitcointalk.

GATCOIN (https://www.gatcoin.io/) █║ ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197889.0) ║ BOUNTY THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197894) ║█ GATCOIN (https://www.gatcoin.io/)
The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
▬▬▬▬▬TWITTER (https://twitter.com/gatcoin) ║ WHITEPAPER (http://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/GATCOIN_Whitepaper_ENG-1.pdf) ║ TELEGRAM (https://t.me/gatcoin)▬▬▬▬▬
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:49:16 AM

Hm... No? Youtube adsense is owned by Google and they are paying with USD. If you want to earn Bitcoin with your Videos, I think you should find a new way like joining Video campaigns on Bitcointalk.
That's the right suggestion. If you're good in making videos get enrolled to the video creation campaign and earn through it. Else the only way is to get paid in terms of USD for your contents on YouTube channel and later convert it to bitcoin and hold it.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:01:57 PM

That's the right suggestion. If you're good in making videos get enrolled to the video creation campaign and earn through it. Else the only way is to get paid in terms of USD for your contents on YouTube channel and later convert it to bitcoin and hold it.

Its not just about the content related to earn money in Youtube channel. You need to have best videos which can give high number of views for a channel and videos on it.
You can that by monetizing your videos in the channel. Other than you can earn money in online via Google Adwords to make it with campaign.
Frank0209

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:24:00 PM

I also don't know. If youtube will make us earning for bitcoin then i want to know how and what to do for me?
You can earn bitcoin indirectly with your youtube channel. You need to create a video about how to earn bitcoin in some websites that you've already joined and upload it to youtube with your refferal link Wink. I think it's the only way you can earn bitcoin with youtube Wink
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:35:59 AM

In present, earning Bitcoin with Youtube Channel still alive, you can find in service board on Bitcointalk Forum, some website about dice, betting, ICOs usually find member can create video promote their products. If you video created high qualify and good content, you will receive bonus + your salary from this job
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:34:12 PM

In present, earning Bitcoin with Youtube Channel still alive, you can find in service board on Bitcointalk Forum, some website about dice, betting, ICOs usually find member can create video promote their products. If you video created high qualify and good content, you will receive bonus + your salary from this job

For now that ways of earning money from youtube depends on how creative you are with your video presentation, and I can see that the salary from this job is awesome. The easiest way of earning bitcoin can really be sourced from managers who used this platform of advertisements which, I think very useful with most of the project developments online with digital cryptocurrencies. So if you wanted to earn from a good source of income you can read for the further instructions where to apply for that kind of job, which uses youtube channel to make video advertisements for an advertisements of any products online mostly from bitcointalk forum services section.
Frank0209

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:04:40 PM

But now all the youtube campaign is not available anymore, Before there are a lot of campaign that you can earn bitcoin by creating a youtube video about a website such as spectrocoin, rollin.io, sportsbet.io or Torcoin so you only can earn bitcoin from youtube by indirect ways now Wink
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:19:57 PM

You can earn bitcoin indirectly with your youtube channel. You need to create a video about how to earn bitcoin in some websites that you've already joined and upload it to youtube with your refferal link Wink. I think it's the only way you can earn bitcoin with youtube Wink
yes that is right, here are some campaigns in this form who are paying you if you will do their advertisement through youtube or twitter, i think there may other source will be from where you may also be winning money through yotube and twitter.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:37:57 AM

I have not yet figured out how it is at the expense of earnings, but today youub very actively promotes the crypto currency in society. On this depends the popularity of bitcoin and its relevance.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: