Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:08:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC: moon or doom?  (Read 22241 times)
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:35:30 AM

Litecoin has already brought huge profit to many people who realized that it was ignored heavily by many people. It doesn't really matter anymore where it will goes. It looks nice and market has grew much. It has played its role now all what comes next is plus profit any upwards move.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:23:37 AM

Only time can tell .

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:29:00 AM

Apparently LTC will likely be a hedge against the coming BTC decline. Go long LTC (Litecoin) now.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1663070.msg18610203#msg18610203

is it just me or this guy's speculations have much more swings sideways than price itself!
i mean sometimes they are good, to be fair. but most of the time it is just too many swings every hour, making it hard to even follow Tongue

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:30:23 AM

Idk i just ignore that guy , he's like the twin brother of that guy who was screaming to dump ltc so meh .

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:50:45 AM

Apparently LTC will likely be a hedge against the coming BTC decline. Go long LTC (Litecoin) now.

is it just me or this guy's speculations have much more swings sideways than price itself!
i mean sometimes they are good, to be fair. but most of the time it is just too many swings every hour, making it hard to even follow Tongue

You are not alone, it looks like bipolar disorder drives him. But LTC, long term, I agree, will give you x2 imho.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:00:01 PM

You are not alone, it looks like bipolar disorder drives him. But LTC, long term, I agree, will give you x2 imho.

x2 is small, with litecoin asics being developed right now by bitmain...the price will soar.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 12:33:50 PM

the thing about litecoin that you need to know is that it always has a lot of potential, as it always had. the pumps are always big, there is never a small half-ass pump. and Chinese are crazy about this coin. Chinese exchanges have only 2 coins listed: bitcoin and litecoin!

on top of all these things litecoin SegWit is now at 80.21% and within 1 days, 19 hours, 47 minutes from my typing this SegWit will be activated.

all the while, traders have been silently accumulating and then dumping if price tries to go above 0.0098-0.01BTC in order to be able to accumulate more in low prices.

--looking for signature--
wdc4693

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:40:21 PM

At OP:
Didn't you recently ragequit LTC?
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:46:36 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 08:59:29 AM by iamnotback

How do you like my perfect timing on LTC yet again! That is twice that I said emphatically "buy now" right before the blast off in the price.

That shows you how much BTC on this forum is influenced by me. I have a wide following in our community, when measured by wealth.

I have been able to decipher the long-term recursive fractal pattern and have been predicting the moves precisely and piling up the BTC profits going long, then short, then long, etc.. Note I will not tell you the exact price levels, nor my secret method.

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at 0.01035. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

Note LTC will make a peak price some where far above 0.0106, then it will decline back to long-term support. Then over the next 2 years LTC will make a ATH (as priced in BTC) which is means higher than 0.04. So holding LTC after the pullback will mean quadrupling your BTC over the next 2+ years.
isoneguy

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:49:50 AM

How do you like my perfect timing on LTC yet again! That is twice that I said emphatically "buy now" right before the blast off in the price.

That shows you how much BTC on this forum is influenced by me. I have a wide following in our community, when measured by wealth.

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at any price. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

Clearly you're a prion of the crypto society.

I'll agree with you on one thing though...all this attention to crypto recently and the growing hashrate of litecoin should bust it's cap wide open.
iamnotback

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:52:23 AM

Clearly you suffer the disease of the incapable.
isoneguy

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:04:10 AM

Clearly you suffer the disease of the incapable.

Of course I do...It's typically one of those part and parcel situations with being an elite.

How's your day going for you so far?
iamnotback

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:48:12 AM

How's your day going for you so far?

Extremely wealthy day. Re-read my message, I edited it.
Instamined

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

woah that's a lot of money

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:11:51 AM

I have been able to decipher the long-term recursive fractal pattern and have been predicting the moves precisely and piling up the BTC profits going long, then short, then long, etc.. Note I will not tell you the exact price levels, nor my secret method.

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at 0.00935 - 0.0099. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

Note LTC will make a peak price some where above 0.0100, then it will decline back to long-term support. Then over the next 2 years LTC will make a ATH (as priced in BTC) which is means higher than 0.04. So holding LTC after the pullback will mean quadrupling your BTC over the next 2+ years.

Hmmm you really htink it will pull back as far as .00935- .0099?

BTC: 1HmTtysbeo9EsbotzcpL8QEx8PRcB5EzgW
ymig1

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:14:30 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2017, 11:33:59 AM by ymig1

https://i.imgur.com/IVBwAnW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/K8LFxeN.jpg
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:19:25 AM

Tough being a 'newbie account' so I reposted below from previous post. Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
novag

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

novag

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 11:44:55 AM

67$ is may be.

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:16:44 PM

LTC will pullback a bit here, but it is going much higher. Feel safe to enter at 0.01035. And make sure you buy LTC before April 19 when BTC will begin its decline by -30% due to the Scalepocalyspe (and possibly some other event involved ing BitFUnix or such).

Note LTC will make a peak price some where far above 0.0106, then it will decline back to long-term support. Then over the next 2 years LTC will make a ATH (as priced in BTC) which is means higher than 0.04. So holding LTC after the pullback will mean quadrupling your BTC over the next 2+ years.

From now and onward I will follow you. You seem very intelligent and you will probably give many interesting tips in the future.!
coinchaser007

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:38:40 PM

Good luck if you are heavily invested in LTC.  Way too much manipulation for my taste.
isoneguy

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:58:03 PM

Good luck if you are heavily invested in LTC.  Way too much manipulation for my taste.

Crypto is basically manipulation 2.0

Shouldn't be here if you're not down with it...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: