Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:05:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LTC: moon or doom?  (Read 22233 times)
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:35:04 AM

LTC is a well established asset and with the upcoming halving event and exciting new privacy features to be announced soon its unlikely to lose much value and instead potentially increase moderately so just invest when it represents good value

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:39:15 AM

Lite coin 80 percent and more already mined, and this halving moment on July will increase price more than 10 percent if bitcoin price stable above 9K-10k. I think its a good time to buy right now and in July will be moon $ 150 above
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:29:28 AM

Lite coin 80 percent and more already mined, and this halving moment on July will increase price more than 10 percent if bitcoin price stable above 9K-10k. I think its a good time to buy right now and in July will be moon $ 150 above

I'd take it now if I like to make profit in short term, the trend says it's rising and this will happen because bitcoin is also very bullish.
If we have to choose the best altcoin to invest from this time, I'd say LTC is a great choice, look at how it moved, it certainly consistently going up, it's slowly but moving surely.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:43:22 AM

I'd take it now if I like to make profit in short term, the trend says it's rising and this will happen because bitcoin is also very bullish.
If we have to choose the best altcoin to invest from this time, I'd say LTC is a great choice, look at how it moved, it certainly consistently going up, it's slowly but moving surely.
for short-term investments indeed the LTC looks good. with bitcoin price movements, LTC also follows slowly, the increase is quite certain we can invest here. we have seen the increase several times, hopefully it will happen again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:03:24 AM

for short-term investments indeed the LTC looks good.
With the halving and debit card a mid term position would also be a good option. It still keeps climbing on the weekly chart.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 08:06:03 AM

With the halving and debit card a mid term position would also be a good option. It still keeps climbing on the weekly chart.
yes this year seems to belong to BNB, LTC and bitcoin. this asset has many events this year and we can see clearly that their pumps are really working well.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:42:10 AM

I hope litecoin price can break more than $150 Grin

If the reward of litecoin mining is reduced, I think it could impact the price, and it will increase higher like what we see in bitcoin. Litecoin is one of the potential coins which can increase in anytime. But unfortunately, litecoin now needs to wait for a while because bitcoin is at a high price and still up and down.

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:23:02 AM

I think that the percentage of users holding LTC has decreased a number of demand in the past year but with the recent and upcoming positive information is Halving (a very important event in the cycle of supply decentralized level), along with additional trends in increasing demand. I will still list LTC as a good and safe growth coin for long-term investment.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:52:42 AM

If the reward of litecoin mining is reduced, I think it could impact the price, and it will increase higher like what we see in bitcoin. Litecoin is one of the potential coins which can increase in anytime. But unfortunately, litecoin now needs to wait for a while because bitcoin is at a high price and still up and down.
No, I don't think Bitcoin can affect LTC. Because halving events are really important and it can attract millions of dollars of transactions from other altcoins.
When a gold mine comes to you, I'm sure you will also spend some money to try your luck. As for LTC, whales are also looking for good prices to push LTC prices higher than ever.

elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:39:37 PM

No, I don't think Bitcoin can affect LTC. Because halving events are really important and it can attract millions of dollars of transactions from other altcoins.
When a gold mine comes to you, I'm sure you will also spend some money to try your luck. As for LTC, whales are also looking for good prices to push LTC prices higher than ever.
LTC is getting a lot of interest from whales and raising the price of this coin is only a matter of time before things get a big change in prices. I think having a lot of important news has helped LTC get a value advantage and if this coin can be stabilized at $140 over a long period of time then surely $200 will soon be achieved in this year . In my opinion this is the best opportunity for everyone and the risk will be greatly reduced if the market can increase prices in the near future.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:23:44 PM

LTC is a well established asset and with the upcoming halving event and exciting new privacy features to be announced soon its unlikely to lose much value and instead potentially increase moderately so just invest when it represents good value
Charlie Lee the creator of Litecoin sold all of his holdings when the price reached an all time high because he did not trust his own creation and if you think that it is an well established asset to hold, then consider the risk involved in it too. As long as people are interested in Litecoin they will trade as long as the developers keep on updating the software but the main issue is that how long they will be doing is the biggest question. I am not against Litecoin but wanted everyone who wanted to invest in it who are new to the platform must understand the truth and then make a decision whether to invest in it or not.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 06:38:52 PM

for short-term investments indeed the LTC looks good. with bitcoin price movements, LTC also follows slowly, the increase is quite certain we can invest here. we have seen the increase several times, hopefully it will happen again.
yes you are right when we invested in short time we will definitely get some profits but taking it to the Future level will be little confusing so that I quickly sell all the investments and again invested in it.
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:01:54 PM

litecoin browsers as expected like Bitcoin when the time Bitcoin halving this happen same time litecoin also will perform the same thing in the marketplace.
If you are investor who you wish to make the money for long term basis.
This coin will be helpful for you. Even after the price bump we are seeing LTC performing well.

SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:45:38 PM

This is a difficult one I think. It is still not clear whether LTC is needed if Bitcoin solves all the problems it has. Or do you think otherwise? What if Bitcoin solves all its problems? Is there still a place for LTC?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: