Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:22:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the great drop in price "What if?"  (Read 1724 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:39:43 PM

If bitcoins price goes down back to $300 then all other coins go down with it for sure. Remember all of these altcoins and tokens were created because of bitcoin. Some does not agree with what I have to say but it's the hard truth. If ever that will happen though, I think bitcoin will try to recover back for sure.  And I think this case has happened before when bitcoin was at its peak and suddenly dropped its price down but soon recovered back. Though it does take time but it will.
Altcoins are not just being created because of bitcoin but somehow they do create another coin who would able to follow the path of it which means they do have different motives which we can say that they are not really dependent on each other but some altcoins do correlated its price on bitcoin itself on where when its price do dip it also dips but some coins havent any affect at all and talking if the price of bitcoin would go back on $300 then where those funds go? for sure it would be on another altcoin which would be the next candidate to take its spot because if we do talk on going back on that price we can say that interest on bitcoin itself have decreased already.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:40:10 PM

It is very difficult in our time to reduce the price of bitcoin to $ 300. If hypothetically to assume that I think it would provoke enormous panic and whales earn huge amount of money on it. I am sure that many people will not withstand such a test and sell their savings.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:07:10 PM

I agree even though bitcoin has declined in price but it seems to drop to the $ 300 price it seems unlikely because currently the bitcoin market is so huge and so popular in many countries.
And the fact is now bitcoin prices began to increase after yesterday had dropped drastically and is now beginning to increase so as to reach $ 3800- $ 4000.
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:23:55 PM

It is very difficult in our time to reduce the price of bitcoin to $ 300. If hypothetically to assume that I think it would provoke enormous panic and whales earn huge amount of money on it. I am sure that many people will not withstand such a test and sell their savings.
That is a scenario to hold Bitcoin in a long term, maybe need to spend few years to wait the price of Bitcoin recover. Of course, in someday that scenario will happen, but I do not hope it happening now Grin

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:51:03 AM

If bitcoin price drops to 300 dollars. All weak hands will sell tberefore alot of whales will be happy for it. Strong hands will remain and not be shaken.

If the bitcoin drops in 300 dollar i think that is the right time for me to buy a bitcoin, and hold it, i believe that someday bitcoin will rise again and i hope that time is i already had many bitcoin in my wallet.
It will never drop to 300$ usd because it will go arise 30,000 USD we can say that instead saying 300USD. I would like to say we should invest our bitcoin and believe that bitcoin will come above 10,000USD in the ending of year.
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:56:53 AM

It already costs a lot more money to "create" a Bitcoin.
Something really major has to happen in order for us to see 300.
Qastessa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:28:41 PM

Well you are right to buy the bitcoin it is very important to have max amount of money. It is just because the price of the bitcoin is now very high. Some people are still buying bitcoin and investing in bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin dropped a little so It is not the time to sell your bitcoin but it is good to hold your bitcoin for the long time and see the price of the bitcoin going more and more high.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:52:45 PM

Let's say that the bitcoin price drops to 300$ for some reason tomorrow. What would happen to the further development of bitcoin? Would that mean that the bitcoin may never recover due to lot's of businesses, that have implemented it, dropping out due the instability of it? What would that mean for you?

I'm interested in the events in case of btc price drops significantly and how would that effect the entire concept of bitcoin and crypto currencies.
If it happens, panic buying of course. People will not sleep or tomorrow it might rise up again. I will definitely spend in buying bitcoins my hard earned money if incase it will drop to $300 but i know it is not going to happen. I know it has gone ups and down but it has gone too far already to come back to that amount.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:19:34 PM

Let's say that the bitcoin price drops to 300$ for some reason tomorrow. What would happen to the further development of bitcoin? Would that mean that the bitcoin may never recover due to lot's of businesses, that have implemented it, dropping out due the instability of it? What would that mean for you?

I'm interested in the events in case of btc price drops significantly and how would that effect the entire concept of bitcoin and crypto currencies.
If it hapens, i will make a loan and buy bitcoins. I dont think it will make dramatic drop in price after all these years.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:20:12 PM

If it happens, panic buying of course. People will not sleep or tomorrow it might rise up again. I will definitely spend in buying bitcoins my hard earned money if incase it will drop to $300 but i know it is not going to happen. I know it has gone ups and down but it has gone too far already to come back to that amount.
Its really hard to presume that price would comeback down again on those ranges because if it did then for sure there is already a problem with bitcoin and im sure there are possibly new coins which is more than on the value of bitcoin this is why on this point i would be somehow hesitate to buy it because the interest was gone on bitcoin.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:23:44 PM

Well you are right to buy the bitcoin it is very important to have max amount of money. It is just because the price of the bitcoin is now very high. Some people are still buying bitcoin and investing in bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin dropped a little so It is not the time to sell your bitcoin but it is good to hold your bitcoin for the long time and see the price of the bitcoin going more and more high.
Yes just hold your bitcoin and don't join on the flow of the market on which is you can be loss. The bitcoin market can be manipulate by a person or a group of people on which is they can enter easily at the price that they are wanted but the holders earn a good profit after all the manipulators enter at the market and hold their own coins.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:07:30 PM

I would say that it will be still able to recover BUT it will be surely hard. A market value of 300$ was its market price 5 or 6 years before. And I'd say that it will take Bitcoin more years to recover because they'll surely lose most of their investors. The light of Bitcoin will be dimmed because that will be a major downfall thinking of a price drop from 4000 to 300 and obviously it will negatively affect the future of Bitcoin.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:18:17 PM

I would say that it will be still able to recover BUT it will be surely hard. A market value of 300$ was its market price 5 or 6 years before. And I'd say that it will take Bitcoin more years to recover because they'll surely lose most of their investors. The light of Bitcoin will be dimmed because that will be a major downfall thinking of a price drop from 4000 to 300 and obviously it will negatively affect the future of Bitcoin.
It will affect the future of bitcoin when price drops to $300. There is panic buying of bulk for bitcoin as the price is over cheap. In this regard, there is really a reasons if this happen and for sure a lot of users will buy of bitcoin. But for now the current situation I dont think it will happen that price will down to $300.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:10:11 PM

If Bitcoin price drop to $ 300 for some reason tomorrow i think that buying one would be great idea. For sure in that case Bitcoin wont again come back to 4000 $ but 2000 $ seems like target in the range. The impact to the further development would be really negative. Some markets could close gates, some miners would stop mine. It would be temporary but every such situtation albeit slightly appeal to Bitcoin community and its perception.

Now in my opinion we should think what would cause such a situation and how to cure it?
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:22:43 PM

Don't waste time on what if questions. There is enough information out there to gather a good idea of what will happen in the future in any given field, 5 or 10 years down the line. We don't need to ask silly questions about things which are almost certainly never going to happen. "What if Bitcoin fails tomorrow?" "What if Bitcoin is going down to $300?" all of these are pointless questions as there is a 99.999% chance they will not happen.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:24:29 PM

For sure if bitcoin price drop at 300 dollars for sure many people buy bitcoin and for sure bitcoin will recover again fastly because many people buy a lot of bitcoin . But we dont know what exact happen if the price continue to decrease or bitcoin will gone or bitcoin will increase again. But as of now the price of bitcoin is very high and it will not happen happen this year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: