Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Special offer - Hitleap on VPS - 1 week 24/7 - just $1  (Read 231 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
4x4et (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:58:47 AM

Hi guys

I suggest you to get this special offer for getting website hits via Hitleap running on VPS.

Hitleap will be running 24/7, you can set up Hitleap account with 3 slots for your website, and you can check how much hits you get.

All that for just $1 per week. Accepting only BTC (no Paypal).

You won't be having access to VPS , but you can control minutes/hits via Hitleap account access.

So, for my count, if you set up hits to 20-25 second, you can get over 20.000 hits per week.

For full access to VPS check my other offer, which costs $2 per week, and you can do many other things with VPS, beside running Hitleap.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1870863

There wont be any vouch copies because it is really small amount, im regular member here and you can control Hitleap stats via account access.

If interested PM me or contact me here.

Spam, insults, chat, ignorant posts, begging for vouch copies, lowball offers will be deleted.

CHEAP GOOGLE VOICE ACCOUNTS, TORRENT INVITES, E-BOOKS, AND MANY MORE - PM ME
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: