Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forgot blockchain wallet password  (Read 861 times)
Mkmanik (OP)

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:49:37 AM

I have forgot my bolckchain wallet password. now what i will do? how to recover this wallet??
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:44:54 PM

Do you still have the backup of the 12 passphrase of blockchain.info? That is the only way you can do to recover your account on that site on this link https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/recover
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:52:23 AM

Try your best to enter correct password if not you will need 12 word recovery phrase like bl4nkcode have said above.

Blockchain.info doesn't save any of your wallet info in their database other than your wallet identifier and encrypted wallet file so their support can't help you to recover your password.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:06:19 AM

I have forgot my bolckchain wallet password. now what i will do? how to recover this wallet??
Here you have three options to recover your wallet .
1) Try every possible password that you used in the history , Probably you can access ( specially I recover my account through this trick in one week )

2)  If you have made backup of your blockchain wallet ( of the 12 BN words ) then you can easily access your wallet .

3) if you have exported your private key from the wallet then you can access your wallet adress to use your fund , but I'd your wallet is very new of year then I don't think you have any option of price key export , Because in the wallets of the three years ago there was option to use multiple adress by creating , where we can easily export our private key but in new HD wallet we have no option of the private key of HD wallet .
Mkmanik (OP)

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:43:37 AM

Do you still have the backup of the 12 passphrase of blockchain.info? That is the only way you can do to recover your account on that site on this link https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/recover

no,i have lost the backup Sad however,thanks a lot bro.

Try your best to enter correct password if not you will need 12 word recovery phrase like bl4nkcode have said above.

Blockchain.info doesn't save any of your wallet info in their database other than your wallet identifier and encrypted wallet file so their support can't help you to recover your password.
Thank you for your kind information.

Here you have three options to recover your wallet .
1) Try every possible password that you used in the history , Probably you can access ( specially I recover my account through this trick in one week )

this one is best idea to me.thanks a lot every one, i am going to lock this thread. Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: