Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: In Jerusalem, the Holy fire descended.  (Read 627 times)
Forester618 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:11:00 PM

I don't believe in God. I'm an atheist, but on the forum a lot of people who believe in God and that is their right. Congratulations to all of the faithful with the gospel and I wish you happiness. They say that if the Holy fire descends in the world this year are in no danger. I hope you are right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChineTownMan

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:37:53 PM

I believe in God, but I do not believe that the blessed fire burns up. If this year there are no dangers, then perhaps I will begin to believe in this miracle.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:01:42 PM

What Holy Fire were you talking about? There are some reported sightings in Jerusalem?
HOT_HEAD

Activity: 136
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:23:42 PM

What Holy Fire were you talking about? There are some reported sightings in Jerusalem?

No, I believe it's the sacred fire that burn non-stop or something like that.

Collecting money for college:
BTC DeFi - bc1q6tymcagg6w4c96dgwnag64kl7rdkpgc6ny8gek ;
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:25:39 PM

Oh, a nonbeliever  Roll Eyes here's your link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Vigil
held in the hours of darkness between sunset on Holy Saturday and sunrise on Easter Day to bring the light into hearts of people

grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:44:00 PM

In all of my life reading the Bible I have not seen of any holy fire, I know of the burning bush in the Moses story but I haven't heard about any holy fire descending.

bitmakerBR

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:47:56 PM

In all of my life reading the Bible I have not seen of any holy fire, I know of the burning bush in the Moses story but I haven't heard about any holy fire descending.
You, comrade, have directly put me to a standstill with your thoughts. I wonder why you read or studied the Bible? Maybe to look for people now? But this is not a fact.
Fizamcc

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:58:41 PM

I do not believe that the fire itself can catch fire. This is some very tricky trick that is kept secret from believers.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:34:34 PM

Oh, a nonbeliever  Roll Eyes here's your link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter_Vigil
held in the hours of darkness between sunset on Holy Saturday and sunrise on Easter Day to bring the light into hearts of people

I found OP hard to understand. The last few sentences made it look like he was talking about actual fire. First thing that came to my mind was those tongues of flame that make people speak gibberish.
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:46:42 PM

Holy Moly! just a bunch of misfits posting untranslatable sentences trying to talk about something they have no idea whatsoever.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:29:24 PM

Jesus said, from Luke 12:49-53:
Quote from: Luke 12:49-53
“I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is completed! ...”

The baptism that Jesus had to undergo was the baptism of His suffering of pain and death that He was soon to do on the cross.

After the death and resurrection of Jesus were done, He would never have anything to do with such a baptism again.

The pain and death were done. But such is the power of the God part of Jesus, that the pain and death would become, in itself, a fire. This fire would start in the hearts of all people, regarding whether or not they believed in Jesus salvation.

The final end of the fire will be the Lake of Fire talked about in the Revelation. Revelation 20:14,15:
Quote from: Revelation 20:14,15
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

The lake of fire, the culmination of all the work that Jesus did on the cross, is the evil of the world being destroyed. Even death and hell will be dissolved in the lake of fire, so that there will be no death anymore.

Along with all the rest of the evil, will be the people whose names are not found in the Book of Life. They, also, will be thrown into the lake of fire.

So, what exactly is the lake of fire for? God is so great that He is not effected by eternity. He is way beyond things like infinity and eternity, although He works with them, and even takes part of them at times.

The lake of fire is the "smelting furnace" where all the evil will be smelted down into its basic form. God gave goodness. It turned itself into evil in many cases. The lake of fire converts the evil into its basic format so that God gets his power back, purified into good again.

If you and I are saved, our goodness (applied goodness coming from Jesus, and accessed by us through our faith in Jesus) will remain forever with God in Heaven.

Our evil was taken by Jesus on the cross, and is, along with Jesus death, stuff that makes up the greater part of the lake of fire. The devil and his angels make up part of the lake of fire. And all those people whose names are not found in the book of life will make up part of the lake of fire. The universe will be tossed into the lake of fire, because it is all corrupted by evil - the universe is one; it is corrupted by having evil in it.

BTW, there will be a new universe - Revelation 21:1: "Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea." - created without any evil or corruption in it. The word "sea" refers to the devil, and the body of people whose names were not written in the Book of Life.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:15:41 PM

Well I was born a catholic but growing up, im thinking that there are a lot of things that I used to believe in that really doesn't make any sense. Of course I believe in god and that everything is happening for a reason but these holy fire is like taking the bible a bit too literally which definitely is not the case. There's nothing wrong with thinking about things first before believing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: