Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 06:08:38 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Linux system administration - 5 BTC/half a day  (Read 679 times)
gpa

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 02:08:56 AM

I'm an experienced GNU/Linux system administrator who can help you set up the software part of your mining rig, including in "unusual cases". Well versed with NFS, minimal linux distributions, headless setup, I work remotely by SSH, mostly on debian-based distributions. For 5 BTC you will have me for half a day, and in chat, to help you with your setup.

I also do general system administration, but I would like to discuss your problem with you first. PM me your email to start a discussion.

1DN56T4xWHXLa6pJFraoSCgaiHYfHV6B1D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
SomeoneWeird

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 02:13:57 AM

I'm an experienced GNU/Linux system administrator who can help you set up the software part of your mining rig, including in "unusual cases". Well versed with NFS, minimal linux distributions, headless setup, I work remotely by SSH, mostly on debian-based distributions. For 5 BTC you will have me for half a day, and in chat, to help you with your setup.

I also do general system administration, but I would like to discuss your problem with you first. PM me your email to start a discussion.

PM me, we can figure something out Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.