Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Charlie Murphy Token - Waves - AIRDROP - RIP  (Read 7350 times)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:35:06 PM

Hi @Mkbvs2643,
Can you introduce to us, who people of your team work to dvelopment this project? or you just alone?
Thanks

Yeah it's just a one person team, myself a crypto enthusiast living the dream, a trader, I live in crypto land 24/7, may Charlie Murphy rest in heaven!

Wow...awesome, the project has developt just alone.
You rock man, great jobs!
the project did not start yet , we sont know anything! Grin
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mkbvs2643 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:44:49 PM

Hi @Mkbvs2643,
Can you introduce to us, who people of your team work to dvelopment this project? or you just alone?
Thanks

Yeah it's just a one person team, myself a crypto enthusiast living the dream, a trader, I live in crypto land 24/7, may Charlie Murphy rest in heaven!

Yes still early stages, will continue to work on the roadmap
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:45:58 PM

Hi @Mkbvs2643,
Thanks

Yes still early stages, will continue to work on the roadmap
Hi dev what is your plans , when do you think to release the roadmap? do you have any website where we can have a look at? it will be nice to get some more info about your coins! thanks

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

Where can I find the market for this token?

zukko

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:02:00 PM

RIP Charlie, you was really good man
@Hakermania@

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:45:46 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 09:56:28 PM by @Hakermania@

dont think you will find any market at the moment, dev will come up with new roadmap and we will know something more about! just wait....

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:53:53 AM

dont think you will find any market at the moment, dev will come up with new roadmap and we will know something more about! just wait....
Is there was any place where we can exchange our tokens? What is price of 1 token in market now? On waves website i saw they said we can get waves from bitrex and tidex but when i try to add wavews in tidex its occur error>>>..
Or is there was any other way to convert our tokens in bitcoin or any other crypto currency?
Mkbvs2643 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:00:22 AM

Is there was any place where we can exchange our tokens? What is price of 1 token in market now? On waves website i saw they said we can get waves from bitrex and tidex but when i try to add wavews in tidex its occur error>>>..
Or is there was any other way to convert our tokens in bitcoin or any other crypto currency?

When you download the waves chrome app, you have options for depositing waves or btc etc. When there you can buy waves with btc. You don't need waves though to sell your Charlie Murphie Tokens. You can also deposit BTC and buy more tokens.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:54:57 AM

When you download the waves chrome app, you have options for depositing waves or btc etc. When there you can buy waves with btc. You don't need waves though to sell your Charlie Murphie Tokens. You can also deposit BTC and buy more tokens.
BTW I am using android waves wallet app,so I can't can send my charlie Murphy tokens to other wallet ?if yes then how??thanks
ever_3x

Activity: 909

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:18:16 AM

BTW I am using android waves wallet app,so I can't can send my charlie Murphy tokens to other wallet ?if yes then how??thanks

i am used android wallet is good can send any token or murphy to other wallet no problem .
Mkbvs2643 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:00:07 AM

Update

Some people missed out on the airdrop however rest assured there are further opportunities coming up, you have not missed out. The longer term vision is to allow for Charlie Murphy to be traded outside of waves and on many exchanges and P2P.

I ended up giving away all tokens including the founders rewards. Just have a few left that have already been claimed.

Longer term vision is to take Charlie Murphy Tokens further than just a memorial coin and see how far it can go, this will include a token swap to allow for mass adoption. The airdrop was in much higher demand than anticipated  Smiley

I will come up with a structure to maintain the low supply of the tokens but increase adoption and liquidity. Will include allocations for bounties and founders rewards that wasn't really planned out this time round, but at the same time honor Charlie Murphy!!!! Will reward early airdrop supporters and include those who missed out. Dates have not been locked in yet however roadmap plans are being made.

Stay tuned.
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 06:16:53 AM

Your transaction failed as you did not pay enough has to execute the transaction. Ensure  that you have sufficient waves balance to pay the transaction fee.

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
@Hakermania@

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:31:21 AM

this is as asset on waves blockchain? do i am right dev?  could ather people make another asset same as yours and called the same name?  thanks for the info

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Mkbvs2643 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:31:09 AM

this is as asset on waves blockchain? do i am right dev?  could ather people make another asset same as yours and called the same name?  thanks for the info

For the time being it is a waves asset, other people can create a token with the same name however will not see the real Charlie Murphy Tokens for sale or for purchase on the waves exchange, only their fake asset. Update, I'm currently testing this, looks like there is room for confusion, I will post an update shortly.

The real asset can be verified form the Waves Identifier: 6fRdUJxfNqPuNJVyP8LLRYDuc7r8Tym1xgEcJrdFdP8t

Asset details: https://i.imgur.com/Ml8kpkl.png

The original wallet that the waves were distributed from is 3P7hGa2BfgHcFCWX4VjC324P6DkFdCvngAg and can be seen on http://www.wavesgo.com/.

@Hakermania@

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:47:13 PM

this is as asset on waves blockchain? do i am right dev?  could ather people make another asset same as yours and called the same name?  thanks for the info

For the time being it is a waves asset, other people can create a token with the same name however will not see the real Charlie Murphy Tokens for sale or for purchase on the waves exchange, only their fake asset. Update, I'm currently testing this, looks like there is room for confusion, I will post an update shortly.

The real asset can be verified form the Waves Identifier: 6fRdUJxfNqPuNJVyP8LLRYDuc7r8Tym1xgEcJrdFdP8t

The original wallet that the waves were distributed from is 3P7hGa2BfgHcFCWX4VjC324P6DkFdCvngAg and can be seen on http://www.wavesgo.com/.

Sorry dev to ask , i have partecipate  with  another waves asset recently and  some one sold fake coin unders same name, so just carefull to everyone if you buy this coin make sure you will buy same coin  asset number and not another one similar

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Mkbvs2643 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:12:58 PM

Sorry dev to ask , i have partecipate  with  another waves asset recently and  some one sold fake coin unders same name, so just carefull to everyone if you buy this coin make sure you will buy same coin  asset number and not another one similar

Thanks for letting me know, I have been discussing this on the waves slack https://wavesplatform.slack.com since your earlier comment. I have shared the issue with them about potential fake assets, you can search the Asset ID on this page http://www.wavesgo.com/assets.html?6fRdUJxfNqPuNJVyP8LLRYDuc7r8Tym1xgEcJrdFdP8t,DHazdfdHaKnPD94eGcQLggDHAZZ13YyvjiwQ2TMi2Y8D,2CgzBmGymftRpy5sv5vHDoKqi4ZJozpSh1pzdzNsoGqb however I see another issue where you don't know the asset ID until after the transaction. Will be good to hear back from the Waves community on this. Could you please share details of how you purchased the asset? From what I know you can only search an asset in the exchange if you already own that same asset. However if someone sends you a fake asset, from that point you will be able to view the fake assets for sale. But it looks like the only way to get scammed in this case is if you pay separately for the asset before the issuer credits your waves address? In slack Waves advise that later you will be able to search all assets not just the ones you own. I am monitoring this closely to make sure there's no scamming on this token.
@Hakermania@

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:51:52 PM

Sorry dev to ask , i have partecipate  with  another waves asset recently and  some one sold fake coin unders same name, so just carefull to everyone if you buy this coin make sure you will buy same coin  asset number and not another one similar

Thanks for letting me know, I have been discussing this on the waves slack https://wavesplatform.slack.com since your earlier comment. I have shared the issue with them about potential fake assets, you can search the Asset ID on this page http://www.wavesgo.com/assets.html?6fRdUJxfNqPuNJVyP8LLRYDuc7r8Tym1xgEcJrdFdP8t,DHazdfdHaKnPD94eGcQLggDHAZZ13YyvjiwQ2TMi2Y8D,2CgzBmGymftRpy5sv5vHDoKqi4ZJozpSh1pzdzNsoGqb however I see another issue where you don't know the asset ID until after the transaction. Will be good to hear back from the Waves community on this. Could you please share details of how you purchased the asset? From what I know you can only search an asset in the exchange if you already own that same asset. However if someone sends you a fake asset, from that point you will be able to view the fake assets for sale. But it looks like the only way to get scammed in this case is if you pay separately for the asset before the issuer credits your waves address? In slack Waves advise that later you will be able to search all assets not just the ones you own. I am monitoring this closely to make sure there's no scamming on this token.
it was an earlyer project just couple weeks before your project 1K total supply waves asset  listed on tidex  called AQUA, some one manage to duplicate the coin with same name but different asset number and sold to some people! If you not carefull you get into waves wallet same coin name with different asset number but you cannot sent it to the exchange due to a different coin asset number! Just carefull to people who is looking to buy this coin project outside any exchange, Hope it make sense what i say.

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
gorokill

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:12:50 PM

Joined airdrop
sent PM done  Wink
Mkbvs2643 (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:23:30 PM

it was an earlyer project just couple weeks before your project 1K total supply waves asset  listed on tidex  called AQUA, some one manage to duplicate the coin with same name but different asset number and sold to some people! If you not carefull you get into waves wallet same coin name with different asset number but you cannot sent it to the exchange due to a different coin asset number! Just carefull to people who is looking to buy this coin project outside any exchange, Hope it make sense what i say.

Thanks, I have noticed a lot of scammers out there in crypto joining slacks and pretending to be admins of the project. It would be helpful if waves and other projects did everything they could to prevent scams such as restricting assets to unique names to prevent duplicates (which I've given feedback to them about). Longer term for this project I will look to move away from waves to avoid these issues.
@Hakermania@

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:27:46 PM

Thanks, I have noticed a lot of scammers out there in crypto joining slacks and pretending to be admins of the project. It would be helpful if waves and other projects did everything they could to prevent scams such as restricting assets to unique names to prevent duplicates (which I've given feedback to them about). Longer term for this project I will look to move away from waves to avoid these issues.
Yes that would be great if waves team can prevent this! Asset ad name should be unique , otherwise people could get confused and you know what people is doing to get some extra cash...lot lot scamming project today people are loosing toons of BTC for those people.

▄███▄              ▄███▄