Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Charlie Murphy Token - Waves - AIRDROP - RIP  (Read 7350 times)
Mkbvs2643 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:11:44 PM

sell my share  for 0.02 pm

Please be careful about selling waves assets outside of the waves exchange, there have been instances with other tokens of people scamming and sending fake tokens. Please also verify the Asset ID of the token you're purchasing.

Why dev you say 1000 coin and when i look on the asset dettails it say 2000 coin?

Only 1000 tokens:

https://i.imgur.com/Ml8kpkl.png

https://tokendb.oceanlab.eu/show.aspx?asset=6fRdUJxfNqPuNJVyP8LLRYDuc7r8Tym1xgEcJrdFdP8t

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:18:12 PM

Great comedian, We can forget all the problems we see Charlie Murphy show
Mkbvs2643 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:31:34 PM

Please update ANN with the right Charlie Murphy Asset ID. There are three available in the assets list.

Thanks, have updated it now. I had a link to an image of the asset however made it more visible on the announcement now.

Those other two assets were just test assets I made as part of understanding how the system handles duplicate assets after someone reported being scammed on other waves tokens purchased outside of the exchange.

On top of verifying the Asset ID, people can also view the descriptions of the assets:

List of assets:
http://www.wavesgo.com/assets.html?6fRdUJxfNqPuNJVyP8LLRYDuc7r8Tym1xgEcJrdFdP8t,DHazdfdHaKnPD94eGcQLggDHAZZ13YyvjiwQ2TMi2Y8D,2CgzBmGymftRpy5sv5vHDoKqi4ZJozpSh1pzdzNsoGqb

Oceanlab have marked the official charliemurphy token:
https://tokendb.oceanlab.eu/show.aspx?asset=6fRdUJxfNqPuNJVyP8LLRYDuc7r8Tym1xgEcJrdFdP8t
hummabun

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:00:47 PM

Please update ANN with the right Charlie Murphy Asset ID. There are three available in the assets list.

Thanks, have updated it now. I had a link to an image of the asset however made it more visible on the announcement now.

Those other two assets were just test assets I made as part of understanding how the system handles duplicate assets after someone reported being scammed on other waves tokens purchased outside of the exchange.

On top of verifying the Asset ID, people can also view the descriptions of the assets:

List of assets:
http://www.wavesgo.com/assets.html?6fRdUJxfNqPuNJVyP8LLRYDuc7r8Tym1xgEcJrdFdP8t,DHazdfdHaKnPD94eGcQLggDHAZZ13YyvjiwQ2TMi2Y8D,2CgzBmGymftRpy5sv5vHDoKqi4ZJozpSh1pzdzNsoGqb

Got it. Just now the yellow painting from tokendb.oceanlab.eu. They have to improve their design a lot.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 03:12:15 PM

List of assets:

Got it. Just now the yellow painting from tokendb.oceanlab.eu. They have to improve their design a lot.

Yeap. So far they havent done anything to make things look appealing, and its a no-brainer for me that their designer is a bum buddy of ccex owner. These two freaks are not recommended to deal with, and if u happen to see them quoting ur messages or replying to ur posts, better avoid talking to them. Countless noobish coins, among them multiple waves assets, are made by ccex.

Big Game

Activity: 466
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:39:58 PM

Please be careful about selling waves assets outside of the waves exchange, there have been instances with other tokens of people scamming and sending fake tokens. Please also verify the Asset ID of the token you're purchasing.

Why dev you say 1000 coin and when i look on the asset dettails it say 2000 coin?

Only 1000 tokens:

Mkbvs2643 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:04:49 PM

Only 1000 tokens:

https://i.imgur.com/Ml8kpkl.png

https://i.imgur.com/yVKHP1p.png

Got any link to this asset? Doesn't show up for me, the asset number is the same and the time of creation is before my asset. Doesn't show on http://www.wavesgo.com/assets.html?6fRdUJxfNqPuNJVyP8LLRYDuc7r8Tym1xgEcJrdFdP8t,DHazdfdHaKnPD94eGcQLggDHAZZ13YyvjiwQ2TMi2Y8D,2CgzBmGymftRpy5sv5vHDoKqi4ZJozpSh1pzdzNsoGqb

looks like someone's trolling?
Big Game

Activity: 466
Merit: 136

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:12:27 PM

Only 1000 tokens:

Got any link to this asset? Doesn't show up for me, the asset number is the same and the time of creation is before my asset. Doesn't show on http://www.wavesgo.com/assets.html?6fRdUJxfNqPuNJVyP8LLRYDuc7r8Tym1xgEcJrdFdP8t,DHazdfdHaKnPD94eGcQLggDHAZZ13YyvjiwQ2TMi2Y8D,2CgzBmGymftRpy5sv5vHDoKqi4ZJozpSh1pzdzNsoGqb

This is a foto made from my wallet.
Why shows 2,000 coins I don't know. Maybe some kind of error.
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:16:28 PM

i see check my waveswallet detail charlie 2000  Shocked
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 05:11:29 PM

Only 1000 tokens:

Charlie murphy is an asset name. I found it within 10 secs, and instantly closed that tab. Not willing to keep that shit in my browser, it aint worth it. When will u realize that u shouldnt go to waves exchange and buy anything there, its centralized and works like a giant sucking pipe. U insert money into it and get nothing back. Its a huge cloud staking wallet into which u deposit ur money. Hoping it will bust soon.

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 11:45:55 PM

Dont think this coin has any value at the moment, mybe in the future dont know,  just carefull when you do buy , dont waste you money! carefull guys!

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
matsud2

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:47:41 AM

Dont think this coin has any value at the moment, mybe in the future dont know,  just carefull when you do buy , dont waste you money! carefull guys!

the dev not asking money from us no ico its only airdrop so we will not lost our money and the total supply coin is very low only 1000 coin
Mkbvs2643 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:38:54 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 05:00:41 AM by Mkbvs2643

Dont think this coin has any value at the moment, mybe in the future dont know,  just carefull when you do buy , dont waste you money! carefull guys!

Yes, please be careful and don't treat this as an investment to waste money on right now, this token was set up to remember charlie murphy and will continue to evolve but in the meantime please be mindful that all tokens have been airdropped and split amongst about 100 accounts who requested the airdrop.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:10:36 PM

Dont think this coin has any value at the moment, mybe in the future dont know,  just carefull when you do buy , dont waste you money! carefull guys!

Yes, please be careful and don't treat this as an investment to waste money on right now, this token was set up to remember charlie murphy and will continue to evolve but in the meantime please be mindful that all tokens have been airdropped and split amongst about 100 accounts who requested the airdrop.
what are you planning to do dev? making website or roadmap what this coin it will be usefull for?  i think from somewhere this coin should start from!
Thanks dev really appreciate your answer
Mkbvs2643 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:34:12 PM

what are you planning to do dev? making website or roadmap what this coin it will be usefull for?  i think from somewhere this coin should start from!
Thanks dev really appreciate your answer

The plan is to slowly add functionality to the token and let the market decide what it can be useful for. Initially I'll release some analytics about the airdrop.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 08:37:40 PM

Update:
Less than 200 tokens lefts, reply to this thread to lock in your Charlie Murphy Tokens, only 1000 tokens in total.

Please also PM with your waves address to receive your tokens.

It would have been. Ice if you had added this to the OP but nevermind I'm done here.

amy1284455127

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:35:44 AM

The same shitcoin with aqua! Sad

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
kelapayo

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:01:20 AM

The same shitcoin with aqua! Sad

it is free guys , lets see later  Grin
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:27:25 PM

look like the project is dead or i am wrong? dev how did you create de asset? thanks for all you informations, hope this coin it will be good!
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:41:15 PM

look like the project is dead or i am wrong? dev how did you create de asset? thanks for all you informations, hope this coin it will be good!

The only direction this project can go is up. It started with a statement and a mouse-click; how can it fail? I'm holding my share forever and they will never hit the market so I've already won. It's the first cryptocoin I've ever possessed so it's special.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████