Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Selling VCC's 10 of them  (Read 1052 times)
Stormerbit7 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:11:08 PM

Im selling 10 VCC's. This could be used to verify paypal, and start free trials like Netflix,spotify and even amazon.
The best is paypal imagine no more cash limit, being able to put as much as money you want into your account. If you are interested please contact aminjanmangal674@gmail.com. Each VCC is £4 buy 2 and ill make it £6. And if you buy 3 or more im putting in one amazon prime and one netflix 1 month trials. Thank you.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:29:33 AM

Are these VCCs reloadable?
Does these work from any country?
Can these be used with any name?
Is any amount preloaded with the cards? 
How long is the validity of the cards from purchase?
These are the basic queries which you should answer beforehand to get some interest in your product.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:33:01 AM

Im selling 10 VCC's. This could be used to verify paypal, and start free trials like Netflix,spotify and even amazon.
The best is paypal imagine no more cash limit, being able to put as much as money you want into your account. If you are interested please contact aminjanmangal674@gmail.com. Each VCC is £4 buy 2 and ill make it £6. And if you buy 3 or more im putting in one amazon prime and one netflix 1 month trials. Thank you.

Let me know about how this can be used to verify paypal.

Really interested because I have looked into many VCCs for Paypal verification but they're either grey-hat or has bad reviews.

Send me a PM please.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: