Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YOUTUBE, BLOG AND SITE OWNERS PROMO +60,000 satoshi to promote new faucet!  (Read 467 times)
didshc (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 08:46:31 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2017, 05:52:25 PM by didshc

The promotion is over!
We are no longer accepting new participants.
Thank you all who participated, you will receive as agreed! (1,000 satoshi for each 5 users active by your link ref)
neowne

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:24:03 PM

site is offline  Huh
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:53:17 PM

ERROR: Invalid reCAPTCHA secret key
ethantaylor

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:15:38 AM

I got this error when registering: ERROR: Invalid reCAPTCHA secret key.

And I think the payment threshold (20,000 satoshis) is too high. That kinda defeats the purpose of using micro payment service (in your case, ePay.info).

didshc (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 11:10:50 PM

site is offline  Huh
Thank you for the warning.
We're already fixing the bug!
If you notice any other bugs please let us know. Some bugs may pass unnoticed because we are logged in to the admin account 24h.
didshc (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 11:21:27 PM

ERROR: Invalid reCAPTCHA secret key
If you notice any other bugs please let us know. Some bugs may pass unnoticed because we are logged in to the admin account 24h.
didshc (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 11:29:23 PM

And I think the payment threshold (20,000 satoshis) is too high. That kinda defeats the purpose of using micro payment service (in your case, ePay.info).

The threshold is 20000 for now because the faucet is new. As we still do not have constant traffic and enough we can not lower yet but we will lower as traffic increases. The same will happen with the prizes.
didshc (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 11:37:08 PM

Hey guys.
We ran tests and everything went fine here. If the problem continues please advise. We will try to fix it as soon as possible. thanks for the support!
didshc (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 08:36:43 PM

Due to problems with the site registration system we are deactivating this tool. From today it is no longer necessary to register. All you need to do is always enter the same wallet number.
Sorry for bothering!
Thanks!
bitcoinblog

Activity: 497
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:13:13 AM

The threshold is 20000 for now because the faucet is new. As we still do not have constant traffic and enough we can not lower yet but we will lower as traffic increases. The same will happen with the prizes.

Your clock rotate in reverse. Usually site starts with Low threshold then gradually increasing it to a certain limit. This is a tactic to make user addicted. But you are going anti of it. You will reduce threshold when traffic becomes more. When work will become more you will increase your work by reducing thresold ?

** FREE SPACE **
didshc (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 09:03:20 PM

Your clock rotate in reverse. Usually site starts with Low threshold then gradually increasing it to a certain limit. This is a tactic to make user addicted. But you are going anti of it. You will reduce threshold when traffic becomes more. When work will become more you will increase your work by reducing thresold ?

Good question!

First of all I would like to make it clear that although the threshold seems high, it is not. Because the average per claim is 50 satoshi every 5 min, you can make 120 claim per day. That means about 6,000 satoshi a day, that means that in about 1 week you get the 20,000 satoshi, even if you are not so lucky and not get the prizes above average and without counting the referral bonus of 30% and the daily bonus that can accumulate up to 100%.
In the worst case scenario you get 15 satoshi if you make your 120 claim per day, in 12 days you get 21,600 satoshi. In two weeks you can make a withdrawal.

After studying a lot, we adopted this tactic to avoid 2 things that can end a faucet soon in its first months.

1. Bots that can cheat the anti bot system.
With the high threshold and the interval between the payments we have more time to detect these frauds.

2. That we pay much more than we earn.
We do not want to get rich with the faucet, but we can not afford to lose money either. So we need to earn enough to be able to pay all users. When a site does not have enough traffic, it also does not generate enough revenue.
That's why we need the support of users to disclose the site.
The more users the higher the income and the higher the income the higher the prizes we can pay you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: