Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:52:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem on recovery old wallet (Blockchain)  (Read 1260 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:00:34 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 03:40:36 PM by Smitty Werben Man Jensen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
solchanges

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:23:58 PM

Hi I have the same problem with Blockchain Wallet.
I opened it in Oct 2014 and the registration system gave me a 20 word recovery phrase.
The new system does not recognize my recovery phrase, and I have not found a way to contact the blockchain.info team for help.

Just checking if you found an answer to your same problem.

Thanks
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:22:30 AM

I want to ask if there's a balance on your old blockchain wallet as what you mentioned but if there's none, you can make a new wallet instead of recovering it just a suggestion.

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:22:46 AM

I want to ask if there's a balance on your old blockchain wallet as what you mentioned but if there's none, you can make a new wallet instead of recovering it just a suggestion.
For sure, There's some balance funded on my wallets *That's why I'm looking for solution*

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 08:26:41 AM

For sure, There's some balance funded on my wallets *That's why I'm looking for solution*

I recovered mine that I used to use 2-3 years ago with the help of recovery by email. I successfully recovered but unfortunately the address that I used to use under that wallet identifier was no longer there.

You can do the same but I won't guarantee that you will recover the desired address you are trying to recover now.

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:15:19 AM

I recovered mine that I used to use 2-3 years ago with the help of recovery by email. I successfully recovered but unfortunately the address that I used to use under that wallet identifier was no longer there.

You can do the same but I won't guarantee that you will recover the desired address you are trying to recover now.
Hey, Thankyou for your sharing.

For now I still keep phrase, id identifier and also paswords. When I'm trying to login, notice showing should to be cheking email for confirmation on this device. And the big problem I do not remember the email I used when signing up  Cry

Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:28:14 PM

Hey, Thankyou for your sharing.

For now I still keep phrase, id identifier and also paswords. When I'm trying to login, notice showing should to be cheking email for confirmation on this device. And the big problem I do not remember the email I used when signing up  Cry

Verify all your emails and see which one received the confirmation email?
If you can't find then you probably doesn't have access to it anymore
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 05:05:52 PM

Blochchain security so much harder. In the case of lost wallet identifiers, or lost email access the secret phrase ultimately you lost your wallet access. Support team unable to help you re-gain access to your wallet if you've lost or forgotten your Wallet Recovery Phrase even the blockchain authority didn't save this. Next time be careful.
Shendelzare_Silkwood-

Activity: 360

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:13:59 PM

maybe i can help you about that. its enough for login into your wallet

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:51:13 PM

Blochchain security so much harder. In the case of lost wallet identifiers, or lost email access the secret phrase ultimately you lost your wallet access. Support team unable to help you re-gain access to your wallet if you've lost or forgotten your Wallet Recovery Phrase even the blockchain authority didn't save this. Next time be careful.
That's why having any kind of wallet mobile, web/online, desktop, hardware and even paper wallet, it's a must that you have to make a backup or a copy offline on it , it's not an excuse that you forget backing up those very important files. But for the case of OP I guess the 17 passphrases he had is useless because of the new wallet update of blockchain.info so.. I will just watch this thread if someone can help him.
Vukasin11

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:23:58 AM

maybe i can help you about that. its enough for login into your wallet

i have a similar issue , i forgot my password and when i try do login using the 12 words it opens a new wallet and does not help me login into my old wallet id...
any help?
UHUBIO

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:36:35 AM

Hi I have the same problem with Blockchain Wallet.
I opened it in Oct 2014 and the registration system gave me a 20 word recovery phrase.
The new system does not recognize my recovery phrase, and I have not found a way to contact the blockchain.info team for help.

Just checking if you found an answer to your same problem.

Thanks
i can help you! contact to me : linhchisongthu@gmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: