Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LINKBUILD Nxt asset > Crowdfunding Linkbuilding.io > Dividend+rewards  (Read 2406 times)
farl4web (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:43:47 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2017, 09:59:29 AM by farl4web

Linkbuilding.io is a unique linkbuilding management tool which helps companies and website-owners manage their linkbuilding campaigns. We want to make this tool known to everyone and that's why we started this crowdfunding campaign.

Linkbuilding for everyone
Linkbuilding.io has come up with a great and easy way to manage your linkbuilding all at one place. Integrate your websites and start managing your linkbuilding campaigns and partnerships. The robot 'io' will monitor the status of the links for you. Linkbuilding is part of SEO. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which means optimizing your website to rank high in search engines like Google. Linkbuilding.io is an administration tool and does not cheat Google.

LINKBUILDING asset information
To raise funds for the development and promotion of Linkbuilding.io we are using the Nxt Asset Exchange. Linkbuilding.io is now in beta-fase and we want our asset holders to be part of the tool too. We are curious how you experience the tool and how we can improve it. The tool will be ready in a few months.

• Asset name: LINKBUILD
  • Asset account: NXT-FTJF-Q6DM-47XC-54EC2
  • Asset ID: 11240133193452178590
  • Decimals: 4
  • Price: 10 NXT  (based on 0,16 EUR)
  • Total assets: 570 000
  • Assets for sale: 85 500 assets (15%)

Rewards and dividend
When you support us with this crowdfunding campaign you will be rewarded with part of the profit. When you own for example 1% of the assets, you will get 1% of the profit (in EUR), paid monthly in NXT with the dividend function in the Nxt Asset Exchange. Plus there are extra rewards:

• If you buy >1000 assets during ICO, you'll get a linkbuilding account worth about €155 per year.
  • If you introduce a new paying user you'll get 200 assets (50000 assets reserved for this)
  • If you join the forum signature campaign you will get 70 assets (7000 assets reserved)

Put the code in your forum signature and let it sit there for 2 weeks. Send me a PM when you join the signature campaign, so I can monitor the signature. You will get 70 assets for free.
Code:
[color=#f9a438]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/color]
[size=11pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1873110.0][color=#66757f][b]LINKBUILD asset[/b][/color] [color=#50d650]•[/color] [color=#66757f][b]Join crowdfunding Linkbuilding.io[/b][/color] [color=#50d650]•[/color] [color=#66757f][b]Dividend+commission+signature-rewards[/b][/color][/url][/size]
[color=#f9a438]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/color]

Screenshot commercial landingspage

Screenshot campaigns page

Screenshot submissions page

FARLAWEB asset-swap
In case you hold FARLAWEB assets you can swap these against LINKBUILD assets. 1 FARLAWEB was worth € 0.06, that's 3,5 NXT. When you send FARLAWEB assets to NXT-FTJF-Q6DM-47XC-54EC2 we will calculate how many LINKBUILD assets you get and send them to you.

Terms & conditions
When you own LINKBUILD assets on the Nxt Asset Exchange you will not be a legal owner in the project and you will have no say in the directions of the project. The assets/tokens are just for crowdfunding and dividend payments only. There are always risks in investing in crowdfundings. We are not responsible for any financial loss. Always use money you can spare and respect the laws in your country.

More info: Linkbuilding.io/crowdfunding

"Don't forget to link!"
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:45:45 PM

I'll do Indonesia translation if needed
farl4web (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:47:29 PM

I'll do Indonesia translation if needed

Thank you for your offer. I will keep it in mind.  Smiley
wolffang

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:11:58 PM

Nice project!
Great having this overview in 1 tool.

@Hakermania@

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:15:37 PM

Look nice project to me as well, when are you planning to start the ico dev? you will use any escrow to make the ico?  Thanks for all this info looking forward.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
gorokill

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:15:54 PM

Total assets: 570 000 Yeah good  Wink
xp.rie

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:43:56 PM

nice project!!!
any bounty or airdrop dev?
farl4web (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:01:10 PM

The 'ICO' started a few hours ago. You can now buy the LINKBUILD assets on the Nxt Asset Exchange: https://www.mynxt.info/asset/11240133193452178590

Thanks if you are supporting the project.  Smiley

These are the bounties:

Rewards and dividend
When you support us with this crowdfunding campaign you will be rewarded with part of the profit. When you own for example 1% of the assets, you will get 1% of the profit, paid monthly in NXT with the dividend function in the Nxt Asset Exchange. Plus there are extra rewards:

• If you buy >1000 assets during ICO, you'll get a linkbuilding account worth about $165 per year.
  • If you introduce a new paying user you'll get 200 assets (50000 assets reserved for this)

thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:41:18 PM

is good plan project but
1 suply coin is very low
2 if you want crowdfunding and ico selling you need promotion use signature campaign , facebook campaign and twitter campaign, but i think is very dificult open bounty and promotion because total suply coin is low
farl4web (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:43:36 PM

is good plan project but
1 suply coin is very low
2 if you want crowdfunding and ico selling you need promotion use signature campaign , facebook campaign and twitter campaign, but i think is very dificult open bounty and promotion because total suply coin is low

It's not a coin, it's a Nxt Asset which represents the value of the project. Creating more assets doesn't bring more value to the project, a single asset just becomes worth more. And that's what attracts investors to this crowdfunding campaign.  Smiley

But thanks for your feedback, if you have more suggestions I love to hear them.

EDIT: maybe I will start a signature campaign. I will let you know!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:47:56 PM

I can do a really nice blog review and video for a little asset bag. I like NXT and Burst Assets and I have many followers on FB and twitter who always ask me what next to invest in.  Smiley. I like the link building idea behind it as well and will check the NXT AE tomorrow as my logins are on other comp. I am on my lappy now and ready to hit the sack. It's 1 am here.  Grin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:26:31 PM

watching!!  Smiley
farl4web (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:29:38 AM

is good plan project but
1 suply coin is very low

Hi mate. In the beginning I thought about running a signature campaign, but then I did not put it in the crowdfunding because I did not know how to monitor the signatures. Do you have any idea's about that?

Here's the signature:

Code:
[size=11pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1873110.0][color=#66757f][b]LINKBUILD asset[/b][/color] [color=#50d650]•[/color] [color=#66757f][b]Join crowdfunding Linkbuilding.io[/b][/color] [color=#50d650]•[/color] [color=#66757f][b]Dividend+commission+signature-rewards[/b][/color][/url][/size]
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:58:10 AM

an interesting project.
when  campaign signatures will begin?
farl4web (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:13:56 AM

I can do a really nice blog review and video for a little asset bag. I like NXT and Burst Assets and I have many followers on FB and twitter who always ask me what next to invest in.  Smiley. I like the link building idea behind it as well and will check the NXT AE tomorrow as my logins are on other comp. I am on my lappy now and ready to hit the sack. It's 1 am here.  Grin

That would be great man! PM me more info please.  Smiley
farl4web (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:25:51 AM

an interesting project.
when  campaign signatures will begin?

It has already started!  Grin

Put the code in your signature and let it sit there for 2 weeks. Send me a PM when you join the signature campaign, so I can monitor the signature. You will get 70 assets (worth 700 NXT).
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:30:30 AM

Any bounty twitter, facebook sir ??

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
ICO INVESTOR

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:25:27 PM

That would be great man! PM me more info please.  Smiley
I think she is woman  Cheesy
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

when you talk about dividends, what profits do you expects in future from sales when the software is ready? how long do you expect will it take for full release for commercial uses?
3rojan

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:18:31 PM

looks interesting i'm in!does the crowdfund startn ow?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: