Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:49:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Digital Assets Management Platform [Unmoderated :: Unofficial]  (Read 2816 times)
dragonares

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:08:09 AM

ICN is gonna doom, you know why? They are very arrogant, I remember they cheated bounty hunters like dogs and banned many, refused to pay them the bounty, ICN sucks.

The price is worth 0.0001 btc, not 0.0003, I dumped it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:14:52 AM

ICN is gonna doom, you know why? They are very arrogant, I remember they cheated bounty hunters like dogs and banned many, refused to pay them the bounty, ICN sucks.

The price is worth 0.0001 btc, not 0.0003, I dumped it.

I don't care for Jani's attitude.

He's the most arrogant prick ever.

His attitude and behaviour are unbecoming of a fintech exec.

That and the fact that they have some unpaid lackey moderating on their thread.

The whole enterprise is a PR disaster.

Jani, quite frankly reminds me of that pompous mupppet, Stephan The Tool Tual.

We all know how that ended.

And if ICONOMI goes down in flames, well then it will be karma.

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:01:28 PM

I am able to confirm that
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 01:06:29 PM

lol with all this fud the price is only gonna go UP when btc dumps again.  nice try those guys.

jani this, icn that...they have the funds to make shit happen and the whales are in it to make sure it pumps when they do (or just before during hype). 

not sure how you guys haven't made back your initial investments already and just let the rest ride and not worry, wtf???

and LOL at comment of insider trading...WTF 99% OF MOST ALTS ARE DOING THIS, NOT TO MENTION POLONIEX WHOLE FUCKING SITE DOES THIS DAILY!!!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:05:02 PM

and LOL at comment of insider trading...WTF 99% OF MOST ALTS ARE DOING THIS, NOT TO MENTION POLONIEX WHOLE FUCKING SITE DOES THIS DAILY!!!

I agree with you there. I have a post in the original (locked) thread where I responded to the same concern. If you have the power to make money, then you use it. It's easy to get away with in crypto.

If devs aren't trading on their own news, they are either stupid, lying about it, or sticking to some moral code. The cynic in me doesn't believe that too many people would fall into the 3rd category.

(I mean ANY crypto dev. I'm not singling out Iconomi)
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:38:42 PM

I agree with you there. I have a post in the original (locked) thread where I responded to the same concern. If you have the power to make money, then you use it. It's easy to get away with in crypto.

If devs aren't trading on their own news, they are either stupid, lying about it, or sticking to some moral code. The cynic in me doesn't believe that too many people would fall into the 3rd category.

(I mean ANY crypto dev. I'm not singling out Iconomi)

ICN for sure has some whale market-makers.  It's hard to prove exactly who they are.  This is a good thing, healthy for the liquidity.

Take a look at MLN orderbook as an example of what happens when a coin doesn't have big market makers yet.  Devs dumped 100% of their 227k ETH for $3m too, so they don't have crypto to play market maker themselves if it's needed.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:24:12 PM

lol with all this fud the price is only gonna go UP when btc dumps again.  nice try those guys.

jani this, icn that...they have the funds to make shit happen and the whales are in it to make sure it pumps when they do (or just before during hype). 

not sure how you guys haven't made back your initial investments already and just let the rest ride and not worry, wtf???

did you see how Jani's been pretending on slack to be against the whole "insider trading" shit?

while partaking in it himself.

or are you just too busy shilling for that wild pussy cat coin of yours which has been stuck on "SOON" for the past couple of years?

point is: Jani is a slimy lying little fuck who's quite possibly as arrogant as Stephan THE TOOL Tual.

take that and stick it up our ass you Piston Faggot cunt.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

did you see how Jani's been pretending on slack to be against the whole "insider trading" shit?

or are you just too busy shilling for that wild pussy cat coin of yours which has been stuck on "SOON" for the past couple of years?

point is: Jani is a slimy lying little fuck who's quite possibly as arrogant as Stephan THE TOOL Tual.

lol moron

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:31:53 PM

lol moron

takes one to know one "Cryptoracer"
Mendeleev

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:25:07 PM

Thought this would amuse:

https://coinidol.com/suspicion-of-insider-trading-at-poloniex/

Filed under "no shit, Sherlock"
estenity

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:16:01 AM

thanks. beautiful curves, storytelling.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:21:21 AM

haha "in other news water is wet"

fnyllfyuck, you a superstar or something with useless info?

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
estenity

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:46:08 AM

icn conceptual base being presently unclear, nothing to say on this thread?
Mendeleev

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:09:31 PM

icn conceptual base being presently unclear, nothing to say on this thread?

Daparski is no longer deleting everything he disagrees with, so this thread has lost its purpose.

That was bound to happen, because Iconomi would look bad if everybody flocked here because of censorship.

It was quite a clever move on the part of the thread creator (DeadlyEskimo)
estenity

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:56:15 PM

october AMA and Q3 report have not been very good, time to reconsider ICN investment ? with a big decrease in ICN price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: