Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Article  (Read 601 times)
f0rmdeep (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:59:29 AM

Found this interesting article on Ripple and was surprised at its clarity. Especially love the bottom part where it clearly differentiates use-cases of ethereum , ripple and bitcoin.

When i initially started researching ripple, I too fell for the misinformation attempts that is consistently made against ripple ( ethereum for that matter or anything that tries to improve bitcoin ). Its like there is a well funded bitcoin disinformation group that does not want anyone to know about any further evolution in this space.

anyways : https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/international-banking-flocks-ripple-chandan-maddanna

Hope it helps somebody, took me around 15 mins to run through, and really helped me so so much.

thanks

McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:03:06 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing this link, f0rmdeep!
Awesome article to understand Ripple, the ledger-technology used by banks and the purpose of XRP.
Brought a lot of light in the dark forrest of disinformation.

Regards!
McW

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
f0rmdeep (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:53:27 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing this link, f0rmdeep!
Awesome article to understand Ripple, the ledger-technology used by banks and the purpose of XRP.
Brought a lot of light in the dark forrest of disinformation.

Regards!
McW

Exactly, could not have said it better (forest of dis-information it is). I was so surprised when i was able to find the exact role, and how everything fits into the larger picture. the author is very knowledgeable i think to tie everything into a larger picture like that. Glad it helped.
tmib

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:24:57 PM

Excellent article, very clearly explained (especially for a layman such as myself).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: