Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 06:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed for 0.75 coins by Boombastic77.. Gotta be kidding me... again..  (Read 853 times)
cardozltd (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:10:39 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 03:57:49 PM by cardozltd

OK this is getting pathetic.. Ive already lost some coins here due to scams, and I cant believe im losing more again..

So i get a message from Boombastic77 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=712400), showing me screenshot and showing he has neteller.. He gives me his info via messenger which led me to trust him:

email:  james.hershtock@gmail.com
phone: +1 440-630-0498

ABOVE INFO IS ALL FAKE.. Ill post his real information soon..

Anyway, his message to me was this:
-------------------------------------------------
You send $500 btc then I send $1000 neteller
Then you send $1000 then I send $1700
Then you send $1200
Trade complete.   We both take turns sending
---------------------------------------

So anyway against my better judgment, he adds me on skype, and i trusted him because he gave me his phone number and name and email ( all fake info).. anyways so i decide to send him 0.5 coins first, he confirms it, then he starts saying i should send more because he doesnt want to freeze his neteller account by sending multiple transactions..

Long story short, he has my 0.75 coins, refuses to refund the coins, and says we must complete the deal and i must send more coins then he will send me neteller.. Its obvious he is a scammer...

Also here is his local btc profile https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Boombastic77/

Wanna know whats funny, this is arguably the funniest scammer ive encountered.. Tells me he wont refund my coins unless i send more bitcoins and complete trade.. its comedy gold.. Im like dude, i dont want to trade anymore, refund my coins, hes like no, send 0.15 more coins and ill send you some neteller..

Then im like either you just refund my coins, or send me the neteller that I PAID FOR, and he refuses, hes like no. hahaha

seriously guys WTF, basically my coins are being held and only way to get it back is to send more coins (lose more), he refuses to refund, and tells me to let him know when im ready to send the coins.

Anyway ive lost enough on the professional scammers here.. This is the first time someone has scammed me while giving out their email, full name, phone number.. but now i know its fake so it all makes sense..

Anyway i think im officially done trying to trade here.. Meanwhile if you have any more info on this fat fuck please share here, as ill be getting more as well

So here's the info i have so far on him..

His name seems to be "roumelle alday"

His wife is maricelle alday .. Her instagram > https://www.instagram.com/abu_allday/

Pictures of both of them are all over the place.. maybe the name will ring a bell to someone

His facebook > https://web.facebook.com/roumelle.alday

WIfe's facebook > https://web.facebook.com/maricelle.timoteoalday?pnref=about.overview.rel

Looks like he just had a new kid too..

DigitalItems

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:14:19 PM

this picture from the beach is in koh samui thailand

why ?

i live there i know it 100%

is in chaweng
cardozltd (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:17:14 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 04:01:00 PM by cardozltd

Full name is allday roumelle arcega

Looks like he's an advid cycler..

https://www.strava.com/athletes/7667617

He lives in Malolos
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:18:40 PM

Yeah it is from Thailand, just yesterday i came back from USA to Thailand and i know this place, Just let me know if you want this guy.

@OP , you are fuck,dumb,asshole. How many times you need to be taught that you should always use escrow while trading, If you got some quick money then invest in altcoins not giving them to pathetic scammers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

cardozltd (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:20:28 PM

Yeah it is from Thailand, just yesterday i came back from USA to Thailand and i know this place, Just let me know if you want this guy.

@OP , you are fuck,dumb,asshole. How many times you need to be taught that you should always use escrow while trading, If you got some quick money then invest in altcoins not giving them to pathetic scammers.

I know im pretty dumb..  Ive traded around 1000 BTC on localbitcoin and 0 scams, i have a false sense of security..

The amazing number of scammers here is mind boggling...But ive learned the hard way

and yup of course i wanna get the guy..
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:23:17 PM

I know im pretty dumb..  Ive traded around 1000 BTC on localbitcoin and 0 scams, i have a false sense of security..

The amazing number of scammers here is mind boggling...But ive learned the hard way

Maybe try sticking to local bitcoins and exchanges or try to use trusted members here (or at least ones with greater account value than a full member account).

Usually when trading with a person with such a low level of account you're quite likely to get scammed.

He has had his account for quite a while though.
cardozltd (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:25:28 PM

I know im pretty dumb..  Ive traded around 1000 BTC on localbitcoin and 0 scams, i have a false sense of security..

Maybe try sticking to local bitcoins and exchanges or try to use trusted members here (or at least ones with greater account value than a full member account).

Usually when trading with a person with such a low level of account you're quite likely to get scammed.

back to localbitcoins for me.. and funny enough ive gotten the information of some of his family members.. will be posting it here so you guys can contact them and tell them how hes such a scammer
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:28:17 PM

back to localbitcoins for me.. and funny enough ive gotten the information of some of his family members.. will be posting it here so you guys can contact them and tell them how hes such a scammer
That will not work fine, i will suggest you to sew the bastards who scammed you by exposing their real identities on forums everywhere. May be aware their local communities about it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:31:26 PM

Well I'd suggest to hire someone with some "skills" and and get your coins back, plus get some extra for the trouble and for the employee as well.
cardozltd (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:32:15 PM

Well I'd suggest to hire someone with some "skills" and and get your coins back, plus get some extra for the trouble and for the employee as well.

lol how does that work...
cardozltd (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:37:37 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 04:02:55 PM by cardozltd

Anyway hes all over facebook and instagram... lives in malolos.. bikes.. has a wife.. 3 kids.. bunch of friends..

His wife is maricelle alday .. Her instagram > https://www.instagram.com/abu_allday/

His facebook > https://web.facebook.com/roumelle.alday

WIfe's facebook > https://web.facebook.com/maricelle.timoteoalday?pnref=about.overview.rel
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:46:54 PM

Are you on drugs? To be scammed twice like this in a matter of days is mind boggling?  You know you can fund your Netteller directly with your bitcoins, and there are ways to circumvent the block on atm withdrawals. I pmed you all that info for free yesterday, you must have missed it. This forum is infested with scammers.
cardozltd (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:48:39 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 04:05:03 PM by cardozltd

MORE PICTURES

cardozltd (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:54:48 PM

Are you on drugs? To be scammed twice like this in a matter of days is mind boggling?  You know you can fund your Netteller directly with your bitcoins, and there are ways to circumvent the block on atm withdrawals. I pmed you all that info for free yesterday, you must have missed it. This forum is infested with scammers.

lol bro i have like 500 trades of 1000 + BTC on localbitcoins, exchange bitcoins, neteller, rmb, usd, etc,  0 fraud..

Ive been in a bubble.. this is my first scam in about 10 years... This forum is brutal..
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:01:07 PM

lol bro i have like 500 trades of 1000 + BTC on localbitcoins, exchange bitcoins, neteller, rmb, usd, etc,  0 fraud..

Ive been in a bubble.. this is my first scam in about 10 years... This forum is brutal..

You must learned now to check first the trust rating before you do trade. It seems like you didn't read the feedback on that user. He is a scammer. His reputation is just neutral because reported this user to a DT. Poor community teamwork here. I wish some DT will see this situation and tag that scammer. And lastly. Always hire a trusted escrow in every transaction here.

cardozltd (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:06:56 PM

You must learned now to check first the trust rating before you do trade. It seems like you didn't read the feedback on that user. He is a scammer. His reputation is just neutral because reported this user to a DT. Poor community teamwork here. I wish some DT will see this situation and tag that scammer. And lastly. Always hire a trusted escrow in every transaction here.

Yeah i didnt see a negative trust for him, i just added one now..

Im not entirely sure how the trust rating works, because ive seen people with high trust scam as well.. Looks like only way to go here is escrow... crazy forum i tell ya..
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:01:02 PM

No offence but I find it curious that someone with 10 years experience trading bitcoins on LBC can be fooled so easily. Not once but twice.

Kindly provide the Txt for both trades. Thank you.

cardozltd (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

No offence but I find it curious that someone with 10 years experience trading bitcoins on LBC can be fooled so easily. Not once but twice.

LOL you serious? I didnt say i have 10 years experience.. ive just done many trades totalling over 1000+btc..
 I have to proove i got scammed.. Well here you go.. For this scamming fuck for 0.75 coins.

0.5 Sent to 16QDmRgo5BNu6HGDjna6xXzny3dS6GtQt8
txid e66df6835b948109432020515ed352b195836b6e64f6859be16f0fd8c3c6fd29

0.25 Sent to 16QDmRgo5BNu6HGDjna6xXzny3dS6GtQt8
txid 301f45898ef5caa49d73dad308ae5cc9caa62cf8b6f93f7b89ef50ed5aa84e04

TOTAL 0.75 coins.. anything else?

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:37:25 PM

Are you on drugs? To be scammed twice like this in a matter of days is mind boggling?  You know you can fund your Netteller directly with your bitcoins, and there are ways to circumvent the block on atm withdrawals. I pmed you all that info for free yesterday, you must have missed it. This forum is infested with scammers.

LOL you serious? I didnt say i have 10 years experience.. ive just done many trades totalling over 1000+btc..
 I have to proove i got scammed.. Well here you go.. For this scamming fuck for 0.75 coins.
s
0.5 Sent to 16QDmRgo5BNu6HGDjna6xXzny3dS6GtQt8
txid e66df6835b948109432020515ed352b195836b6e64f6859be16f0fd8c3c6fd29

0.25 Sent to 16QDmRgo5BNu6HGDjna6xXzny3dS6GtQt8
txid 301f45898ef5caa49d73dad308ae5cc9caa62cf8b6f93f7b89ef50ed5aa84e04

TOTAL 0.75 coins.. anything else?

Actually, that might be useful if you used IM on skype to post the call logs here. You can select the text normally on most skype platforms and just paste them into a post here.

Based on those, it looks like he's put them bitcoins straight into a mixer. As they enter an address that has received 90+BTC and unless he's scammed many people, it's gone through a mixer.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:54:18 PM

Ain't it pathetic that people are willing to ruin their reputation over such pity amounts? I'd possibly understand the motivation if the user in question has made steps to ensure that he/she wouldn't be caught. However, in this case it is quite ridiculous. Hopefully you will somehow get your money back(?). OP please let this be a lesson, use escrow. I can't stress this enough.

Tagged.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: