Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Hero Vounched] Selling Steam Global Keys | 5x Random key 1$  (Read 1587 times)
kennyS (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:58:18 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 07:19:35 PM by kennyS

I'm giving free 1 games to first 2 Legendary user.

Hi guys i'm selling Steam Global CD Keys.

5x Random Steam keys for only 1$
İt's realy cheap.
All games price is over 3$ and steam trading cards are available.

İf u buy 20 Random key i ll be give 5 game for free Smiley

1x Premium Random key for only 2$
You can get price is over 10$ game.
Steam trading cards are available for all Premium keys.

Payment methods: Bitcoin and skrill

I got a steam key for the game "North Side."

It's an unknown game and is off of the steam store as of now. I have no idea what it was worth while it was still on the store. Basically, the takeaway from this is you aren't going to get games that are triple A titles. You'll probably end up getting games that you've never heard of, which is fine by me.

Thanks op, good luck with your sales.

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:22:47 PM

I'm giving free 1 games to first 2 Legendary user.

Hi guys i'm selling Steam Global CD Keys.

5x Random Steam keys for only 1$
İt's realy cheap.
All games price is over 3$ and steam trading cards are available.

İf u buy 20 Random key i ll be give 5 game for free Smiley

1x Premium Random key for only 2$
You can get price is over 10$ game.
Steam trading cards are available for all Premium keys.

Payment methods: Bitcoin and skrill

I can take a vouch for this. What kind of codes do you have? Are they all from bundle games or are some of them worth a bit more?

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
kennyS (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:52:32 PM

(Soory for my bad english) Vouch send Smiley Some games worth a bit more than buy price
kennyS (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:00:12 PM

Hi guys Smiley i want to make a small giveaway. i give premium key to 2 user. You should reply #reeKeys and wait Smiley
player514
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:13:13 PM

It's an unknown game and is off of the steam store as of now. I have no idea what it was worth while it was still on the store. Basically, the takeaway from this is you aren't going to get games that are triple A titles. You'll probably end up getting games that you've never heard of, which is fine by me.

kennyS (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:19:09 PM

Thanks for reply Smiley . North Side's creators contract is ended with steam but game is available on game library. İf u dont like the game i can send good one Cheesy
player514
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:38:43 PM

Thanks for reply Smiley . North Side's creators contract is ended with steam but game is available on game library. İf u dont like the game i can send good one Cheesy

After some searching I was able to find the trailer and it doesn't seem like a game I would play, but no worries. Thanks anyway!

adel hmdt

Activity: 557
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:49:29 PM

After some searching I was able to find the trailer and it doesn't seem like a game I would play, but no worries. Thanks anyway!
maybe you can find a game you like in this list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1874148.0 there some intresting games out there, you can take all games for 5$.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:13:47 PM

Can you get wallet codes for steam if yes please contact me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: