Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(Town)  (Read 7201 times)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:11:06 AM

Hello, GM speaking. As per request, I outline the following:

1) Everybody and every character regardless of type (House, FOC, Corporation) is eligible. Only Institutions (Senate, Town, Church, Office, pools, University, lotraffle, etc) are not.

2) The char_id for the scaling coefficient (sqrt(char_id)) is determined as being the (first) char_id of the House of the controlling player, in case of non-public companies. If the company is public, it is the company's (oldest) char_id. GM has previously ruled Bank to be public and Freemasonry to be non-public in this regard. GM, or hopefully soon a judge appointed by the Senate, will rule it. For the purposes of the competition, the organiser may also do it.

3) Therefore, the following examples show a few of the "scaling char_id"

- Crown: 1 (despite changing of the guardian to #130)
- Zechariah: 1 (original House was 1)
- Coinshop: 1 (originally was Royal House business (Crown=1))
- DeptStore: 1 (as being a 100% owned business of a character already judged to be 1)

- TownHall: 43 (as being a public company, it is not reverted to its owners that of course are all more ancient)
- NewCorp: 60 (a bought ancient char_id hurts you now!)

- iluvbtcfoc: 34 (as ilovebitcoins)
- GoD: 2 (as HG the Bishop)
- nikke2: 50 (as nikke1)

I think you get the point. This list is not exhaustive.

Note that because of these, nearly all of the top 3 places everywhere were vacated!

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 11:28:49 PM

LITTLEFLOCK (410) -> 410
GSIC (395) -> 395
B22CORP (311) -> 311
PGC (246) -> 246
PAWNSHOP (133) -> 1
SSP (37) -> 0

Corrections in text.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:35:40 AM

Some might have read my recent post history, including how I was threatened with medical incarceration in Finland, and escaped with my life, leaving everything behind. The actions were definitely dramatic, but the effect sounds more dramatic than it is: I had lived in Estonia all the time, and in fact I only stayed in Finland about 28 hours, but that was the last 28 hours of Finland for a long long time.

I have ceased comparing Finland to Soviet Union, because in the latter, the people at least were still able to understand they were being lied to, in Finland this faculty is blotted out from the collective understanding of the people, they being unable to even consider the extent of the official lie.

I have ceased comparing Finland to North Korea, because - let's face it - our information about North Korea solely comes from the same source that is hailing Finland as the best country in the world. With the experience from 35 countries, I cannot immediately recall a more Orwellian place to live than Finland. So by logic, it is at least possible that they have lied about North Korea as well. (Few people, even now, years after the event, comprehend the extent of their lie about Libya and Col. Gaddafi.)

The loss of my family is a shock in the short term, but in the long term it is very good for CK, the other projects, and freedom in general. I won't be having family troubles until:
a) Finland is free, or
b) I die fighting.

And I have all the intention to liberate Finland (Tavastia), and none of the intention to die. Unless the enemy accomplishes the latter, I will accomplish the former. Not alone, of course, but you get the point.

This creates a tremendous opportunity even for those who estimate my chances of winning to be slim. Per the standard EV theory, the payout in the winning scenario just has to be correspondingly higher, and in CK and MKA it definitely is!

Is there any agenda for senate today?

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:24:25 PM

Post-fact Notice on Market Activities

Whereas,
- The peak valuation of CK (excl depository share "M") has been 1,900,000 XMR (362 real-days ago);
- The valuation now (excl "M", incl "MKA"&"MK") is 120,000 XMR;
- The game has progressed in the said timeframe, such as 6-fold number of accounts;
- I have no intention to let the game fold (and when I recently tried, it did not happen anyway);
- I have suffered terrible losses in the last 2 weeks such as the near-incarceration of my collaborator, near-loss of my own liberty (and possibly life), and realised loss of my family of 14 years, and
- Everyone is doing just fine, including me,

So, therefore,
It is a good time to buy CK-related assets and I have bought 250,000,000 worth of assets today (to #36) including:
- CK of course
- MKA
- MK
- S-PGC
- many other companies
- gold
- silver
- BLD

It seems Crypto Kingdom with this history and this valuation, continues to be an out-of-the-money call option to everything good, with no expiration date.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:04:53 PM

TIME will be UNPAUSED

(I got this conviction after buying the assets, just telling that no one would think I am conducting the game to my book.)

The unpausing will in the beginning only cause the time to start ticking, no other immediate effects. We will enable the scripts that are low-maintenance and therefore possible to be reinstated, despite my time constraints.
- The first such script is 0.50% monthly (real-daily) overdraft interest.
- CK dividends will become annual (real-weekly).
- Others will be announced prior to them taking effect.

I will now trust that the King and other admins communicate the GM decisions such as this to the Billboard etc.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:45:36 AM

The Wizard (no, not Zenon, the other) is summoned tonight in the (most) Ancient & Royal Palace of Malla (Town Residence of the House of Tavastia-rpietila-CK, Old Town, Central Square 1).

Among duties that address to breaking out of the beachhead in Tavastia, the discussions and work concern the mainland as well.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:32:15 PM

Is anyone interested in the opportunity of a consume challenge? A one-time opportunity to boost your health_remaining by consuming stuff?

(We have had them before and are even now paused with the NPCC that also is one. The issue from admin standpoint is that production is impossible to match with consumption without adequate ongoing resources, which do not exist.)

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:01:59 PM

Since that might be coming, perhaps stocking up on anything that is consumable, is not a stupid idea....

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:12:23 PM

[GM] I confirm that there will be a possibility to consume a great lot of consumables (food, distilled beverage, wine, small drink, wisdom) before we move on to the CLANS, and so that the consumed amount will have a direct effect on the clan_head:health and possibly the starting health of the clan as well, wisdom, etc. (Wisdom is not to be shunned, since 4,000 mil worth of MKA shares was recently doled out based on char:wisdom).

The mechanics of the House Weekly Challenge were almost completed last June prior to and during my holiday, it was other events (pause, Rak quitting, XMR rise, CON crisis, KMK) that delayed the whole thing so far.

Getting the best starting stats for that are important.

We will close down the NPCC game in connection with this "one time challenge", even as it takes place before Clans is officially out. As you remember, original idea was to launch Clans and make the NPCC empty their stocks to the willing clans in 2 gameyears and then count the money, which determines the winner (of the 4th Non-Player-Character-Controller competition).

Now, we will have time to do it now (with both CCC quest and Dragon quest completed). I have not been able to specify the detailed formulas yet, possibly will soon, possibly not, but anyway you should consider this as a Siege event with all supplies relevant to the survival of your House.

The NPCC should start making the plans and listing the stuff for sale. The owners of the NPCs should consider how to feed and clothe them (buy the stuff as it becomes available).

At current external exchange rates, the "peacetime" values of food and clothes articles should be about 1:5 of what they "used to be" pre-pause. But this is not peacetime.

"Favorites" has been redefined to include some of the most relevant items.

The Quest solver date is not decided yet.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:31:44 PM

Someone pls make a post with relevant quotes to the rather extensive elaboration that I was making about this in May-June before the pause, because with surprisingly few material changes, all is still in force.

And I will reply concerning what is not.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:21:10 PM

Yes, they are good, and around them I possibly mentioned about the actual clothes requirements for each type of NPC as well. As a rule of thumb, the entry-level guys need 2 sets and higher level need 3. The requirements are logical (even if you don't find the exact spex, I will find it when needed and enforce it).

WOS-G (brown) Peasant - Manual outside worker
WOS-F (grey) Servant - Manual inside worker
WOS-E1 (green) Artesan - Craft worker, better suit for the poor
WOS-D1 (white) Academic - Academic work, plus eg. chef
WOS-C1 (orange) Festive - Better suit for rich
WOS-B1 (red) Merchant - A few positions only

These will be used. Since all suits can also be converted from IC, that will act as the guide for pricing.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:11:17 PM

As for the eating event, AFAIK GM will have some more details on that shortly. So patience is rewarded Smiley

Today's been a productive day as I first dismissed Earl designbyheart (wizarddeveloper) from my presence in Malla, and then admitted TMA Princess Roopatra. The conversations with the latter have made me in favor of the following idea:

We open a new module On Top of the World, consisting of 3 dynamic HoF-lists, namely:

The Happiest
The Most Productive
The Wisest

The lists will be generated based on a variable in House stats, which accrues by:

Consuming Health/Culture products (The Happiest)
Consuming BLD (The Most Productive)
Consuming Wisdom products and SCI (The Wisest).

In principle, every consume yields points according to the existing formulas, incl. variety and frequency bonuses.
These are then modified based on:
- declining marginal utility modifier (already present in consumables' variety bonus)
- House challenge modifier (based on House level, Lx, with bigger multiplier for low-level Houses)

The variable also has a half-life, the value decreasing 2% per realhour (38%/realday, 97%/gameyear).

The approach gives the following benefits:

- People can get their name on the list, which is fun. It completely clears in a few days, making room for others.
- The most active people will have the chance to make themselves known eg. for promotions, which can be given by gleaning the list for "hidden talent" (since players in artificially low levels, get into the list disproportionately easily, warranting their promotion).
- Items will be able to be given to those frequenting the top positions.
- Health boosts etc. related to the promised one-time challenge, can be easily given based on admin checking on the list randomly, or in specified times.

This can be made happen in a short notice, even in the current non-Clans environment.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:30:27 AM

Please do not think too much on BUY/SELL of consumables JUST now (nor add new orders),

as the 2 highest admins in the game, AOK-GM and AOK-C, are about to update the module and release the complete help info in about 3 hours.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 02:30:47 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 02:43:58 PM by rpietila

The New Challenge is Revealed, complete specification HERE.

It is somewhat long, I omitted cluttering this thread, but since this is the new incarnation of the annual challenge (health challenge), it is mandatory reading to each and every one, and should be the main item in all billboards for the years to come.

AND it starts right as we make it online, and that should be early this A.D. 1649, which is now.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 03:00:34 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 03:15:53 PM by rpietila

NPCC #4 competition ends in end-1650 (Sunday December 4th); full specification

The NPCC rules are amended:

1. NO CONSUMING OF ANY KIND will happen any more.
2. ALL ITEMS in the account excl. M are to be SOLD AT THE BEST PRICES in the market

3. Near the end of the period, the conversion ratio between M and the existing NPCC points will be announced. (This cannot affect your optimal strategy in any way since you only can optimise M any more.)
4. At the end, the winner will be announced and everyone will receive their due.
5. Game will sweep the NPCC accts that were their property.

6. The annual challenge (described in the previous post) will take place IMMEDIATELY and last until Clans.
7. In Clans, the challenge will be based on NPC owned by the House, so every large player will play the challenge somewhat similar to the NPCC.

NOTE ON SUITS:

Suits represent the bulk of the account value, and are very demanded in Clans as without suits, your NPC will just walk away (and what fun is that). Please consider trying to sell your suits at near the new_suit_conversion_prices (fixed values in IC, approx in M):

WOS-B1,  144*IC,  1,320,000 m
WOS-C1,  112*IC,  1,030,000 m
WOS-D1,  64*IC,  590,000 m
WOS-E1,  32*IC,  290,000 m
WOS-F,  16*IC,  150,000 m
WOS-G,  8*IC,  70,000 m

Similarly, players and corporations hosting a large number of NPC (some have hundreds) do well to consider buying the suits as they are now dumped on the market in the following 2 years. Or if not, perhaps buy the IC to convert to new suits, and realise that there is not enough IC on the market to do that, based on even the relatively small number of NPC existing in the game.

Do not try to "sell to yourself". You have been warned.

How many and what kind of suits each of the 83 NPC types needs, is fixed in the GameDB tab /SuitsNeed.

The NPC will be the most important dynamic game production engine in Clans. Everything will be produced by the means of them. You will receive more NPC if your clan is healthy and happy (and they have suits!), and they will be traded in the aftermarket.

NOTE ON CONSUMABLE SPOIL:

No consumables will spoil until end-1651, at which point all VEG will definitely spoil.
Then, a new food BRE (crispbread, H:3) will be introduced. That has low to no spoil in Clans.
Other products will resume spoil of about 10% per year (BEER, MEAT, FOIE) and up to 100% (VEG).

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:46:35 AM

The game continues to tax new drinks upon arrival. The revised tax is as follows:

20,000 m/bottle for SPI
2,000 m/bottle for WINE
200 m/bottle for BEER

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:33:28 PM

GSIC / M-Tailors Merger

GSIC account is cleared of clutter as it forged a merger with M-Tailors, receiving 1000 S-MT in payment for the suits and tailors.
This merger also significantly raised M-Tailor's preparedness to be able to pay back the outstanding debts.

Buying S-MT now is an excellent opportunity as GSIC is listing half of the shares (500) for sale @330k-390k, (the NAV calculation pointing to a valuation of 375k /share).

Behind the succinct ANN (above) there are large matters, dreams found and lost, etc.

GSIC is an insurance company-turned-toxic bank after they suffered the 900 mil liability from Freemasonry. This action now transferred the good assets to Martti Tailors at notional 338 mil, the rest already written down as a loss.

Since Martti Tailors did not have cash at hand, GSIC became a majority owner with 1000/1500 shares outstanding.

GSIC does not intend to remain in this position so is offering a sweet sale price for S-MT existing owners, 1 share per 1 share owned @ 300,000/S-MT:

Luigi 150 (?)
Martti 125 (refuses)
King hmc 50 (?)
OZ 50 (accepts - blame me for the decision if you read this!)
Soul 50 (accepts)
DeptStore 50 (accepts)
Gaben 25 (?)

These ones will be conducted OTC, all admins may do it with knowledge. (I will transfer the "already accepted").

Others can participate in the success at near liquidation value: 330,000-390,000 / S-MT. Already listed.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 11:03:53 PM

The Quartermillennial Jubilee of Crypto Kingdom
coming up next year, A.D. 1650

We are proud beyond measure to get the game up and running again, with the new On Top of the World module opening just today and other revisions and new modules in the pipeline. The Kingdom is stronger than ever with me as the CEO, GM & lead designer, HM Crichton as King, and Earl PJ as wizard developer.

The celebrations themselves will be conducted by me, this last time, for:

The GM has granted the King, the permission to be crowned in the Hall of Mirrors in the Royal Palace of Versailles, 9-C (or a place of his choice) earliest 1654, and the King has announced the event to be happen the next year, 1655.

Furthermore, the King HM, Crichton, King of CK, Protecterate of Plath, Lord of Essu, Weilder of Vengeance, Searcher of Dragons, etc(x3)* has gracefully decided to promote his faithful subjects to and in the Peerdom of Crypto Kingdom, in celebration of this quartermillennial history of the Kingdom, as the following list compiled by HRH Prince Royal Zechariah of Tavastia-rpietila-CK, CEO of NewCorp, AOK-GM, RT-K, AOD-Brig, etc proclaims and announces.

Rules governing promotions.

Promotions in the Peerages of Crypto Kingdom
For the reasons of the announced but uneffected alteration of level numbers in the noble levels, we will omit the level number in the announcement.

To Grand Duke

HSH Dr. Paul Choo, Ph.D, TMA, Most August, Blessed and Cultured Prince of Soul, High Rector of TMA University, 4th/I & 17th/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, RT-K, etc(x2) (288 years of age) is created & promoted Grand Duke in this historical leap-promotion skipping level Duke, after being 51 years (since March-2015) in Prince. HH Grand Duke Paul, TMA, Most August, Blessed, Cultured and Wise Prince of Soul and in Gangnam, Prof., Dr., High Rector of TMA University, 4th/I & 17th/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, RT-K, etc(x2) has been supporting our game since the first day when it was possible to anyone else except HM the King rpietila I and HG David Cardinal d'Armagnac, the Prince-Bishop in CryptoTown, etc(x2), R.I.P.(x2). At the moment (and during all the ages of course), the Grand Duke is the oldest human character in the game, as well as the wisest, and is the 3rd largest owner of the game, of the land, etc. His side-jobs include being Professor in a university in China and being Leading Coordinator-14-International Relations (equivalent to Lieutenant Colonel) in Kansanmarkka.

To Duke

HE TMA Prince Riccardo "fluffypony" of Forte Spagnolo, 10th/I Bt of CK, AOK-S, RT-K, CORE-KC, AOD-Col, MG-3, HB, KFB, CB, TB, FBB, etc** (260 y) is created Duke of Monero. HH TMA Duke of Monero, Riccardo "fluffypony" Spagni, Prince of Forte Spagnolo, 10th/I Bt of CK, AOK-S, RT-K, CORE-KC, AOD-Col, etc. etc. is one of the earliest and largest contributors to the game. His sacrifices kept the game going in 1520 (the year of the Trust in Economy), when he accepted 80,000 CKG (equivalent to 400,000 CK) in return for development services, which later became the Fortress of Forte Spagnolo, the impenetrable stronghold far beyond the effective force-projection range of the Armies of the King rpietila I. The castle stood a siege by HIM (thought to be) Ferdinand, by the grace of God elected Holy Roman Emperor, forever August, King in Germany, of Hungary, Bohemia, Dalmatia, Croatia, Slavonia, Rama, Serbia, Galicia, Lodomeria, Cumania and Bulgaria, etc. Prince-Infante in Spain, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Brabant, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola, Margrave of Moravia, Duke of Luxemburg, the Upper and Lower Silesia, Württemberg and Teck, Prince of Swabia, Princely Count of Habsburg, Tyrol, Ferrette, Kyburg, Gorizia, Landgrave of Alsace, Margrave of the Holy Roman Empire, Enns, Burgau, the Upper and Lower Lusatia, Lord of the Wendish March, Pordenone and Salins, etc. etc.*** His side-jobs include being the core developer primus inter pares in Monero.

To Prince

Marquess of the Maple Leaf, Syksy Syyskuu, Overseer of Weaponry, Arts, Consumption and Wikidom, 20th/I Bt of CK, Fatherhead of the Syyskuu Lineage and CEO of the Grizzly Bear Corp, Jester Corp and GIC, AOK-K, AOD-Capt, KI, HB, CB, TB, CCB, SCB, GCB**** (76 y) is promoted Prince of Petrichor, with the associated recognition of Petrichor as a Principality, standing against the Hordes of the East and protecting the back of Tavastia, the homeland of the Royal House of rpietila-Tavastia-CK, as the final struggle is being incepted there against the Forces of the West. HE The Prince is a standing hero in our current game setup, with recent accomplishments too numerous to be mentioned.

To Marquess

Sir Ale*****,TMA Earl of Nassau (261 y) is promoted Marquess. TMA Marquess of Nassau holds the record of 150 years in the level Earl. He got his peerage, Nassau (1500), after only TVA Duchy (1366), Crypto Kingdom (1400), Armagnac (1400), Forte Spagnolo (1420), New Liberty (1434) and Cryptoluna (1475), and at the same time HSH TMA Blessed Heroic Cultured Duke of OZ, Patron of The Arts, 3rd/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, KH, RT-K, MG-4, RT-K, FBB, TB, CB, KFB, HB was leap-peeraged to Marquess, at a time when parts of B.1 were still unopened for building, no carriages existed, and HMC was decades away from being born. (It was also 2014 in the other world.) He is promoted to recognise his continued support of the game.

Earl Thud (118 y) is promoted Marquess. The Marquess Thud owns in excess of 400,000 CK. His contributions to the game include recruiting the lead developer Earl PJ in 1600 and refusing himself to be the CEO of the game in 1647 (earlier part). His side-jobs include being General Manager in companies involved in CK, etc******.

Sir Angus Greenthumb, Earl of Karelia, Lord of Haljala, RM, TB, CCB (80 y) is promoted Marquess. His peerage is unrecognised by the Archives of Crypto Kingdom, however, so an outcry in the Senate may be needed to define the boundaries and ratify the holding. Marquess Angus Greenthumb, Earl-Pretender of Karelia, Lord of Haljala, RM, TB, CCB continues as one of the silent pillars of the game.

Doctor HS-S The Third, Earl of HUS (41 y) is promoted Marquess. His lineage dates back to his grandfather, Lord Baron Dr. HS-S (born: 1542). HE******* The Marquess of HUS, Dr. HS-S III, etc. is one of the magnates in the Kingdom, owning more than 300,000 CK. His side-jobs include high positions in Kansanmarkka and the medical field.

(The post is redacted to exclude promotions to peerage (Earl), ennoblements and promotions inside minor nobility, for technical reasons. Will be continued.)

* The "(x3)", permissible only to the reigning Majesty, added.
** "etc" added.
*** note the Imperial usage of splitting "etc(x3)" to "etc.", followed much later by "etc. etc." for added style.
**** the omission of "etc" indicates either an exhaustive list of honorifics, empires, kingdoms, duchies (of kinds), principalities, margravates, marquessates, counties and lesser domains, names, titles, pedigree, baronetcies, achievements, grandmasterhoods and knighthoods in orders, ranks in navy, military and the air force, medals, and badges, or, a humble mind.
***** name added.
****** he has many noteworthy side-jobs, unmentionable here.
******* the honorific "HE" (His Excellence) is rarely granted to a Marquess. The last and only time this usually-Princely recognition has been awarded, it was to HE smooth TMA Marquess of CryptoLuna Chancellor (hon) in 1600 (early part), for the latter's position as the stepping down Chancellor of the University in CryptoTown (est. 14something). HS-S receives it for his extraordinary side-jobs.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:54:56 AM

Promotions to the Peerage of Crypto Kingdom

To Earl

Baron Dr. C (76 y) is created Earl. Sir Dr. C owns more than 200,000 CK and has a side-job as a Monero core developer.

Baroness Erin the Red, Lady of Pada (42 y) is created Countess. Dame Erin, the Lady of Pada, is an example of enthusiastic gameplay in the modern age of the 1600s. Starting the game scantly a year before the fire of the Royal Palace of Malla in 1623, she has managed to rise to prominence with cunning unmatched but by HE TMA The Most Wise Princess Roopatra of Neverland[/b], Adventurer, TA Viscountess of OZ, 9th/I Btss of CK, Councillor, CEO of RAQ & Unicorn Corp, AOK-C, MG-4, GJB, FBB, TB, KFB, HB herself.

Promotions in the minor nobility recognised by Crypto Kingdom

To Viscount

(none)

To Baron

TMA Knight Adam White (254 y) is promoted Baron.

Knight Gabriel (69 y) is promoted Baron.

Ennoblements by HM The King and the Peers (of CK), to the minor nobility (of CK)

To Baron

Wizard proride (233 y) is ennobled (Baron) by HRH Prince Zechariah.

Wizard Kushed Alot (156 y) is ennobled (Baron) by HRH Prince Zechariah.

Master tombot (45 y) is ennobled (Baron) by HM The King.

To Knight

HannaMaaria (27 y) is knighted (Dame) by HM The King.

Order of Seniority in Crypto Kingdom

The order of seniority may be calculated in a few ways. This one lists the characters thought-to-be heads of Houses based on their:
- status of being the monarch regnant
- character level
- promotion year to current, and next highest, etc., level
- char_id

1. HM Crichton, King of CK, Protecterate of Plath, Lord of Essu, Weilder of Vengeance, Searcher of Dragons, etc(x3)

2. HRH Prince Royal Zechariah of Tavastia-rpietila-CK, CEO of NewCorp, AOK-GM, OD-GM, AOD-Brig, etc(x2)

3. HH Grand Duke Paul, TMA, Most August, Blessed, Cultured and Wise Prince of Soul and in Gangnam, Prof., Dr., High Rector of TMA University, 4th/I & 17th/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, RT-K, etc(x2)

4. HH TMA, Wise and Cultured Duke of New Liberty, 5th/I Bt of CK, Chancellor of TMA University, Premier of TMA Noble Palace, Colonel in TMA Royal CryptoArmy, AOK-K, MG-4, etc(x2)

5. HH TMA Blessed Heroic Duke of North Face, TA Viscount of Forte Spagnolo, 2nd/I Bt of CK, Mayor, CEO of TMA Grand Hotel & FluffyPony Horse Corp, AOK-S, RT-K, AOD-LTC, OD-K, KH, GJB, FBB, TB, KFB, HB

6. HSH TMA Blessed Cultured Heroic Duke of OZ, Patron of The Arts, 3rd/I Bt of CK, AOD-Col, OD-K, KH, RT-K, MG-4, RT-K, FBB, TB, CB, KFB, HB

7. HH TMA Duke Saddam of Ramsey, 7th/I Bt of CK, CEO of Pawnshop, AOK-S, King’s Hero, RT-K, AOD-C, MG-4, KFB, CB, HB, TB

8. HH TMA Duke of Monero, Riccardo "fluffypony" Spagni, Prince of Forte Spagnolo, 10th/I Bt of CK, AOK-S, RT-K, CORE-KC, AOD-Col, etc. etc.

9. HE TMA The Most Wise Princess Roopatra of Neverland, Adventurer, TA Viscountess of OZ, 9th/I Btss of CK, Councillor, CEO of RAQ & Unicorn Corp, AOK-C, MG-4, GJB, FBB, TB, KFB, HB

10. HE The Blessed Prince Noms, The Marquess of White Cross, Viscount of TMA Marquessate d'Armagnac, Councillor, CEO of NRC & GoldenHarp, AOK-S, OD-K, HB, KFB, CB, TB, MG-4

11. HE The Prince of Grass, 8th/I Bt of CK, TB, CB, HB, Architecture Contest Winner

12. HE The Prince Syksy Syyskuu of Petrichor, Marquess of the Maple Leaf, Overseer of Weaponry, Arts, Consumption and Wikidom, 20th/I Bt of CK, Fatherhead of the Syyskuu Lineage and CEO of the Grizzly Bear Corp, Jester Corp and GIC, AOK-K, AOD-Capt, KI, HB, CB, TB, CCB, SCB, GCB

13. HE smooth, TMA Marquess of CryptoLuna, Chancellor (hon)

14. TMA Marquess of Rome, CEO of LuckyLionCorp, TRB, GJB, KFB, FBB, HBB, AOK-K, CBB

15. The Blessed Sir Mooo, the Margrave of Stonehaven, 29th/I Bt of CK, Councillor, AOK-K, AOD-Maj, Learned Naturalist, OD-K, KI-K, MG-4, TB, KFB, CCB

16. TMA Marquess of Nassau

17. The Marquess Thud

18. HE The Marquess of HUS, Dr. HS-S III, etc.

19. Marquess Angus Greenthumb, Earl-Pretender of Karelia, Lord of Haljala, RM, TB, CCB

20. Sir Heimo the Wise, TA Earl of Sarajas, 22nd/I Bt of CK, AOD-Capt of TA troop of Dauntless, TB

[end of honor roll]
[end of 1650 noble promotions announcement]

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:25:14 PM

Top of the World

The following outstanding commoner citizens of Crypto Kingdom have been promoted today due to their high wisdom scores in the Top of the World:

Syksy II, Son of HE Prince Syksy of Petrichor has been promoted to L9 Great Wizard
- -
Congratulations to all the promoted!

Toast to mah boy Syksy II, now a Great Wizard! And others as well. I'm impressed he's the second Great Wizard in the whole wide kingdom after Zenon - a company to admire. My son's been acting a bit odd ever since all that dragon mumbo-jumbo, but I'm sure that's only fitting for a wizard.

*toast to all promoted!*

The Wizard Developer P.J. was the 2nd after Zenon, but he is now holding a higher rank.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: