Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:40:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY | no ICO - Very limited Supply  (Read 6783 times)
Project_Identity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:49:55 PM

You forked BCN with fork note this coin you have has nothing to do with ZID

Like i said before you didnt fork Identity, you stole creative property that is protected by copy right and cc license:

Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)

Under the following terms:

Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any        reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.

NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.

NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.

That coin is still stuck on block 36501. We have emailed the pool operators (http://zid.mypool.name/
http://notepool.pw/zid/) to switch to new blockchain and advise all miner not to mine on the stuck chain. Those pool operators waited for you to fix the blockchain and you advised you could not so the community Relaunch the coin on a new chain which is forknote based. The new pool is http://diz.hashpool.eu/ on the correct chain. You have said you have intentions to create a new project on a different algo but have released no new detail or eta besides to state it would be a POS coin. It can not be a cryptonote based coin because cryptonote coins are not POS. You said it will not be scrypt but you wont say what it will be. In any event it appears you have a ton of work ahead of you. I suggest you proceed as any supports of your new project anxiously awaiting.

How dense are you?

You didn't even fork identity, you literally used fork note and slapped identity name on it. You didn't fix anything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weedgalz (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:04:37 PM

Like i said before you didnt fork Identity, you stole creative property that is protected by copy right and cc license:

Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any        reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.

NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.

That coin is still stuck on block 36501. We have emailed the pool operators (http://zid.mypool.name/
http://notepool.pw/zid/) to switch to new blockchain and advise all miner not to mine on the stuck chain. Those pool operators waited for you to fix the blockchain and you advised you could not so the community Relaunch the coin on a new chain which is forknote based. The new pool is http://diz.hashpool.eu/ on the correct chain. You have said you have intentions to create a new project on a different algo but have released no new detail or eta besides to state it would be a POS coin. It can not be a cryptonote based coin because cryptonote coins are not POS. You said it will not be scrypt but you wont say what it will be. In any event it appears you have a ton of work ahead of you. I suggest you proceed as any supports of your new project anxiously awaiting.

How dense are you?

You didn't even fork identity, you literally used fork note and slapped identity name on it. You didn't fix anything.

Why then is this chain moving and yours stuck? Can you or Not fix the old chain? If so there a many waiting minted coin for hashpower they used. If not Why hate on this working project?
Project_Identity

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 10:15:07 PM

How dense are you?

Why then is this chain moving and yours stuck? Can you or Not fix the old chain? If so there a many waiting minted coin for hashpower they used. If not Why hate on this working project?

I'm done with your stupid ass, the seed nodes are off that's why.

You didn't fix shit, you used fork note script to fork BCN  and called it Identity. It has absolutely nothing to Do with each other.

Here is an analogy and then I'm done with your troll bs.

I saw a recipe for a meal,  I liked it and saw new things I can do to make it amazing.

Then some foul mouthed liberal brat came while i was helping someone outside . She came in and fucked it all up, she turned up the heat,added seasonings and knocked it over.

She pointed her finger and blamed me, then she ordered food for delivery and claimed she fixed the dinner accusing me of cooking poorly. Meanwhile people think they are eating home made cooking but they are eating dog shit that she ordered so after she can steal their money and laugh.

weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:07:23 AM

Working on paperwallet for safe offline storage of ZID. Should be out very soon.
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:38:40 AM

All requested claims for swap of unusable ZID to new chain ZID are process.

If you have not received your coins just let me know in pm.

Total supply of ZID on new chain is significantly smaller from 77,777,777 to only 7,777,777 and the reason ann states Very Limited Supply
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:30:54 AM

Think, need to ban this plagiary thread.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:39:53 AM

Why dont you go and mine the http://zid.mypool.name or http://notepool.pw/zid pool on the old chain that the dev abandoned because the block chain is corrupt. Why not post on his locked thread? Why not help him on his other project? Why not go live your life? so many things you can do but instead your here to FUD.  HHHmmmmm. Well since your here join the community of miners
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:54:20 AM

Moving forward all valid request for swap will be honored with current restrictions:
You must provide old ZID wallet address, new ZID wallet address along with screen shot of old ZID address showing balance in wallet.

PM me or email me at weedgalz@asia.com
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:17:59 AM

Well, the wallet and network are working, transactions are recieved fast. So are there any plans about exchange?

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:22:23 AM

Well, the wallet and network are working, transactions are recieved fast. So are there any plans about exchange?
Sure, within 2 months time frame. Roadmap will be out soon so there can be some accountability.
Short term will be focus on education to build a core community.
Murzibia

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 04:34:47 AM

Good to met much more cryptonight coin and glad you make better coin than last dev make trash daemon
lupanar

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:43:03 AM

Why dont you go and mine the http://zid.mypool.name or http://notepool.pw/zid pool on the old chain that the dev abandoned because the block chain is corrupt. Why not post on his locked thread? Why not help him on his other project? Why not go live your life? so many things you can do but instead your here to FUD.  HHHmmmmm. Well since your here join the community of miners
I mistaken, you'r not plagiarist, you are just the usual thief that make use of issues of original ZID developers and stole their ticker to have some dividends for your greedy hands.
So I can only say that this thread is a scam!  and I am sad that cryptocurrency community have a people like you.

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Murzibia

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 04:45:44 AM

I mistaken, you'r not plagiarist, you are just the usual thief that make use of issues of original ZID developers and stole their ticker to have some dividends for your greedy hands.
So I can only say that this thread is a scam!  and I am sad that cryptocurrency community have a people like you.
My friend lupanar you life to lay with scum and die from all thread will make me happy
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:50:38 AM

My Huh Lupanar is did you mine the corrupt daemon and lost ZID???  Many other have and we made something to compensate and continue and move forward. So let those who have made the choice to move on do it in peace. There is a slack for the previous dev and his other works. He could use your support.
lupanar

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:48:51 AM

My friend lupanar you life to lay with scum and die from all thread will make me happy
This is talking of dev that abandoned his own project. Shame on you Murzibia.
Two imposters in one scam thread is fucking mess Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Flunder707

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:03:11 AM

This coin looks like a cluster-f$@#.    Too much bullshit behind it.
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:15:08 AM

This coin looks like a cluster-f$@#.    Too much bullshit behind it.
Great Fluffer707 now we will shut the whole thing down.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:18:50 AM

Any exchange?
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:40:51 AM

I agree this thread should be removed. You can't just steal a coin's name and announcement because there is an original with some problems. If you want to do that, create your own coin name, your own announcement. This is sad. That's like me creating an exact pivx announcement and coin clone because I didn't like that it was premined. This is very unprofessional and this coin copy will never be taken serious.
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:54:54 AM

I agree this thread should be removed. You can't just steal a coin's name and announcement because there is an original with some problems. If you want to do that, create your own coin name, your own announcement. This is sad. That's like me creating an exact pivx announcement and coin clone because I didn't like that it was premined. This is very unprofessional and this coin copy will never be taken serious.
Except for 1 glaring oversight. ZID was pronounced dead coin by the dev after the pools stopped working and community seeked devs help. He already said he was moving to a new project a POS and claimed he had doubts the project would work. The community got it working and he got his panties all bunched up.
So then your solution is simple. Go to the locked thread and support the dead coin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: