Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:27:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ZID] Identity | SINGULARITY | no ICO - Very limited Supply  (Read 6783 times)
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:09:54 PM

It can discuss a long time. But the reality is that someone spend already more 1k $ per day to this coin by mining. I don't know what that mean however 500-1000 GPUs are mining this coin now. Or maybe it is secret Bitmain Cryptonight ASIC, they test it on nonfamous coin to nobody knows anything. The thruth is out there (c)  Cool

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oldcoinguru

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:38:31 PM

I left late Friday for a professors conference but when I get back late Sunday I will point my 4 card GPU rig at the pool. The mining power should yield 1 block every hour at current difficulty. This is not a stuck chain like the old ZID since it locked at only 40 Kh/s, this chain recvd over 400 Kh/s and still moves forward. Someone saw it to be listed on exchange soon and factored in it's limity supply and made a decision to get their share of ZID.
Weren't you just chastising the individual that actually started ZID before you stole it for taking time to tend to their property while the chain was stuck?  Now you do the same thing and tell people that you'll be back in a day with a couple of GPU's to try and solve a block?  So what if you solve a block or two.  What then?  It's going to take a long time for the difficulty to drop.  You'll be mining for a week just to get twenty blocks.  Maybe if you start mining bitcoin with that S7 you borrowed from your friend you'll have made enough bitcoin by July to rent enough hash to mine some more blocks.  Just maybe, huh?

It can discuss a long time. But the reality is that someone spend already more 1k $ per day to this coin by mining. I don't know what that mean however 500-1000 GPUs are mining this coin now. Or maybe it is secret Bitmain Cryptonight ASIC, they test it on nonfamous coin to nobody knows anything. The thruth is out there (c)  Cool
You are wrong.  Nobody's spending $1k to mine this coin.  If someone was spending that kind of money the blockchain would be moving.  It's been over a day since a block has been solved.  Anyone mining this coin with their small amount of hashpower is just wasting their time.  Look at the difficulty.  
weedgalz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:16:44 PM

I left late Friday for a professors conference but when I get back late Sunday I will point my 4 card GPU rig at the pool. The mining power should yield 1 block every hour at current difficulty. This is not a stuck chain like the old ZID since it locked at only 40 Kh/s, this chain recvd over 400 Kh/s and still moves forward. Someone saw it to be listed on exchange soon and factored in it's limity supply and made a decision to get their share of ZID.
Weren't you just chastising the individual that actually started ZID before you stole it for taking time to tend to their property while the chain was stuck?  Now you do the same thing and tell people that you'll be back in a day with a couple of GPU's to try and solve a block?  So what if you solve a block or two.  What then?  It's going to take a long time for the difficulty to drop.  You'll be mining for a week just to get twenty blocks.  Maybe if you start mining bitcoin with that S7 you borrowed from your friend you'll have made enough bitcoin by July to rent enough hash to mine some more blocks.  Just maybe, huh?

It can discuss a long time. But the reality is that someone spend already more 1k $ per day to this coin by mining. I don't know what that mean however 500-1000 GPUs are mining this coin now. Or maybe it is secret Bitmain Cryptonight ASIC, they test it on nonfamous coin to nobody knows anything. The thruth is out there (c)  Cool
You are wrong.  Nobody's spending $1k to mine this coin.  If someone was spending that kind of money the blockchain would be moving.  It's been over a day since a block has been solved.  Anyone mining this coin with their small amount of hashpower is just wasting their time.  Look at the difficulty.  
Your ignorance really impresses me. Read the previous post. Someone mined 400 blocks at 400kh/s and really drive difficultites put on a private pool. There are only 2 known pools and the previous post documents the height activity for both during that span of time. So do not post dumb comments until you have atleast done your homework
weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 01:23:26 AM

As you can now see that the secret hashpower return from the private pool and the chain moves due to its ability to quickly crunch Difficulty: 37175444 and no blocks from pool http://diz.hashpool.eu/#pool_blocks or http://zid.acc-pool.pw/#pool_blocks.
So someone really wants this coin before it hits the exchanges

Looking into forknoted explorer using set_log 4 this person ip traces to Matawan, New Jersey
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:04:41 AM

I think the mining farm rotates between many cryptonote coins. It's not that they want zid in particular so much.

I've post here about it too
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720595.msg18698362#msg18698362

Sucks but what can you do  Undecided

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:16:04 AM

Today network hashrate is more than 530 kH\s.
I've got 4.6 ZID last 24 hours with my 500 H\s via http://diz.hashpool.eu/

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
oldcoinguru

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 04:20:08 PM

Your ignorance really impresses me. Read the previous post. Someone mined 400 blocks at 400kh/s and really drive difficultites put on a private pool. There are only 2 known pools and the previous post documents the height activity for both during that span of time. So do not post dumb comments until you have atleast done your homework
Actually I mined over 700 blocks but who's counting?
Selling 5000 ZID make offer. 

weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:04:41 PM

..........Anyone mining this coin is just wasting their time.  You didn't start this to go anywhere with it you did it to be a jackass. You just wanted to screw the original developer of ZID for your own childish reasons.

jackass
1)n. A type of Donkey
2)n. A stupid or idiotic person

So the pot likes to call the kettle black? The bottom line is always the dollar sign. Hope you make a very sweet deal
oldcoinguru

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:26:06 PM

..........Anyone mining this coin is just wasting their time.  You didn't start this to go anywhere with it you did it to be a jackass. You just wanted to screw the original developer of ZID for your own childish reasons.

jackass
1)n. A type of Donkey

So the pot likes to call the kettle black? The bottom line is always the dollar sign. Hope you make a very sweet deal
I had time to waste.
I thought you were going to fire up your GPU's and get this thing going.  What happened to that plan?

sar·casm
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark
synonyms:   derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing; irony; cynicism

schooled
Taught a lesson (the hard way), to lose humiliating
o shit, that fool got schooled good

weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:01:18 PM

jackass
1)n. A type of Donkey

I had time to waste.
I thought you were going to fire up your GPU's and get this thing going.  What happened to that plan?

sar·casm
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark
synonyms:   derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing; irony; cynicism

schooled
Taught a lesson (the hard way), to lose humiliating
o shit, that fool got schooled good

Typical sociopathic behavioral habits. I am sure you are entertained
oldcoinguru

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:15:29 PM

Cheap entertainment.
Feel free to solo mine with command: start_mining
realestmofo

Activity: 168

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:26:40 PM

How to get this shitcoin ? Mine it ??

Can I mine this with MMR ?

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
Murzibia

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 08:45:12 PM

How to get this shitcoin ? Mine it ??

Can I mine this with MMR ?
You can kill yourself with gun, rope, knife, drugs, long fall, bathtube and toaster. Can call it shiticide. I like to assist with that more than to help you mine this so call you have claimed shitcoin
Murzibia

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 08:54:10 PM

Cheap entertainment.

You must be sociopath who orchestrated attack to first chain and cause corruption. Now here to make complexity and confuse to all lives. Make no hesitation and now claim you own life you sick mental donkey
oldcoinguru

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 09:29:46 PM

Cheap entertainment.

You must be sociopath who orchestrated attack to first chain and cause corruption. Now here to make complexity and confuse to all lives. Make no hesitation and now claim you own life you sick mental donkey
I didn't attack anything.  I mined some of the original ZID before the blockchain stalled.  I decided I wanted some of this ZID so I mined some.  I have all I want so I have stopped mining.  There is nothing wrong with the blockchain so throw some hash at it and mine some coins.  There's two pools listed in the ANN.  Choose either one of them or you can solo mine with the command start_mining from within the command line wallet.

You hurt my feelings with the "sick mental donkey" comment. Cry   Is there really a need for such hostility?

P.S.
You will want to get as many ZID as you can now because weedgalz has borrowed a friends S7 that they are going to use to mine bitcoin and should have enough to pay for listing on exchange by July.  When that happens this coin is going to the MOON!
Murzibia

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 02:21:25 PM

Cheap entertainment.

I didn't attack anything.  I mined some of the original ZID before the blockchain stalled.  I decided I wanted some of this ZID so I mined some.  I have all I want so I have stopped mining.  There is nothing wrong with the blockchain so throw some hash at it and mine some coins.  There's two pools listed in the ANN.  Choose either one of them or you can solo mine with the command start_mining from within the command line wallet.

You hurt my feelings with the "sick mental donkey" comment. Cry   Is there really a need for such hostility?

P.S.
You will want to get as many ZID as you can now because weedgalz has borrowed a friends S7 that they are going to use to mine bitcoin and should have enough to pay for listing on exchange by July.  When that happens this coin is going to the MOON!
Crazy can not know it is crazy and sociopath can not tell the truth or make trust of. So sure you no attack old zid chain. We can believe you because all you have done is lie with every post you make you psycho. One day you mind will claim you and until then all should stay clear.
oldcoinguru

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:23:14 PM

Cheap entertainment.

P.S.
Crazy can not know it is crazy and sociopath can not tell the truth or make trust of. So sure you no attack old zid chain. We can believe you because all you have done is lie with every post you make you psycho. One day you mind will claim you and until then all should stay clear.

Hey I mined a few blocks to keep the blockchain moving.  But the difficulty went up so I stopped.  

I don't understand the hostility you have towards me.  All I did was mine a coin.  
I think you are the one with issues.  
When the ZID blockchain is moving you'll forget all about this.  weedgalz is busy with her GPU's and the S7 she borrowed from her friend.  She's going to  mine the shit out of this coin and list it on the exchanges with the profits from the S7.     Just wait and see.  It's going to happen.  Just like peanut butter and jelly.  Bread and butter.  Hammer and nails.  Just wait.  Moon is coming.
amy1284455127

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:41:42 PM

Who knows the old zid is still running?Thx.

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:12:28 PM

Who knows the old zid is still running?Thx.

It's not

weedgalz (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:28:14 PM

Cheap entertainment.

P.S.

Hey I mined a few blocks to keep the blockchain moving.  But the difficulty went up so I stopped.  

I don't understand the hostility you have towards me.  All I did was mine a coin.  
I think you are the one with issues.  
When the ZID blockchain is moving you'll forget all about this.  weedgalz is busy with her GPU's and the S7 she borrowed from her friend.  She's going to  mine the shit out of this coin and list it on the exchanges with the profits from the S7.     Just wait and see.  It's going to happen.  Just like peanut butter and jelly.  Bread and butter.  Hammer and nails.  Just wait.  Moon is coming.
It's okay, the difficulty will auto adjust itself if no one mines the chain with significant hashpower for a few days. I'll save my GPU hashpower until then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: