Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2024, 05:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Adobe, Anti Virus, Microsoft, and Other Software *NEED RELIABLE SUPPLIERS*  (Read 1672 times)
PhantomCookies (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:40:44 PM

Hello, I am a product reseller looking for suppliers who can provide QUALITY keys for a reasonable price. I will be posting in high traffic places, so please be providing keys that work and customers will not have many issues with. I don't mind replacing keys if they go bad, but they should NOT be going bad in less than 2 months.

Programs I am looking for are:

Adobe Programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Master Collection, Creative Cloud Memberships, etc.)
Microsoft Programs (Windows, Office, etc.)
Anti-Virus (Norton, AVG, etc.)
Any other development, design, or software that you think may appeal to buyers.

I will only consider sellers with decent reputations. I also will only consider sellers with flexible payment methods. Most of my traffic will pay via PayPal, etc. I need someone who is willing to accept payments via PayPal in addition to BTC.

If you are interested in being a supplier, please PM me a list of the programs you can sell to me as well as their prices. If you do not send me a list, I will ignore the message. I need serious people ready to take care of business.

Thanks for the time, and look forward to making money with some of you soon.

chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:08:03 AM

Hi,

Are you accepting MSDN Keys for Microsoft?
If so, please hit me up on skype : achieveaims@outlook.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: