Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nicehash Miner Genral Question - Noob  (Read 2003 times)
lankyman (OP)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:47:24 PM

Hi, i dont know where to post a general Nicehash or mining comment so i chose here.
I just got a new Radeon RX470 card and it was mining so nicely for a few days non 24/7 though .
My ethereum speed was 24MH/s no overclocking stuff and my zcash speed was 280-290 odd solutions/s.
I have been fanning the room but the temperatures mostly got to 73 degrees but its starting winter now here in the south so i barely get 70 it sits at 69 with Zcash and maybe 71 with ethereum i dont know why the one is hotter.

My mining earning was like 1.85 USD to 2.09 and i dont know but now all of a sudden this weekend its been horrible, my earnings are like 1.55 to 1.65 i dont understand what has gone wrong, is my card faulty now and old a moldy ? like it is hurt or something?

I am sure I have installed the correct drivers…and I am running windows 7 64 bit.

I have been uninstalling and re-installing drivers… and i have been rebooting. i dont understand it, but my earnings in Nicehash says 1.52 now on the GPU alone. i dont get it really i dont i feel sad now.

The other day it was pumping and it was showing 2.19 for the GPU alone …it was like super amazing - the hashes stayed at about 290/s

I dont get it , now my speed is like 22 MH/s for the Ether and 265 270 for Zcash i dont understand what i have done wrong or what is broken or what i dont understand about how this works maybe

The 30-60 odd cents means a lot to me.

Please help me understand what I am doing wrong and or if my dream is over ?
I just bought another Rx470 so i hope this is not just a waste now.

Forgive me for my grammar and or clarity i hope it makes sense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:41:47 PM

The amount you earn will fluctuate with the exchange rate of the particular coin you are mining, so it won't stay the same every day. It also depends a little bit on luck too in finding shares.

With the drop in hashrate that you; what drivers are you using and which miner did you select in Nicehash?  Also, what is your specific brand and model Power Supply? Are you using any programs to overclock or monitor your video card, such as Afterburner?
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:44:41 PM

Nicehash payouts are based upon how much Nicehash buyers bid on the type of hashing power you contribute.

If buyers aren't bidding high, your payouts will be lower. Payouts and amounts earned will change daily.

In general if the coin is up on an exchange, the payouts will be up. If the coin is down, the payouts will be down.
Elder III

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:49:10 PM

^^^ Yep this is true. If you go to the home page of nicehash.com they have charts up that show what coins they are paying out more for at any given time.
RentGPU

Activity: 661
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:55:08 PM

Hi, i dont know where to post a general Nicehash or mining comment so i chose here.
I just got a new Radeon RX470 card and it was mining so nicely for a few days non 24/7 though .
My ethereum speed was 24MH/s no overclocking stuff and my zcash speed was 280-290 odd solutions/s.
I have been fanning the room but the temperatures mostly got to 73 degrees but its starting winter now here in the south so i barely get 70 it sits at 69 with Zcash and maybe 71 with ethereum i dont know why the one is hotter.

My mining earning was like 1.85 USD to 2.09 and i dont know but now all of a sudden this weekend its been horrible, my earnings are like 1.55 to 1.65 i dont understand what has gone wrong, is my card faulty now and old a moldy ? like it is hurt or something?

I am sure I have installed the correct drivers…and I am running windows 7 64 bit.

I have been uninstalling and re-installing drivers… and i have been rebooting. i dont understand it, but my earnings in Nicehash says 1.52 now on the GPU alone. i dont get it really i dont i feel sad now.

The other day it was pumping and it was showing 2.19 for the GPU alone …it was like super amazing - the hashes stayed at about 290/s

I dont get it , now my speed is like 22 MH/s for the Ether and 265 270 for Zcash i dont understand what i have done wrong or what is broken or what i dont understand about how this works maybe

The 30-60 odd cents means a lot to me.

Please help me understand what I am doing wrong and or if my dream is over ?
I just bought another Rx470 so i hope this is not just a waste now.

Forgive me for my grammar and or clarity i hope it makes sense.

And it will dump to $1/day soon lol, you have to take that part of mining more easier , everyday in mining there is ups and downs nothing wrong with that not your card or temp. or anything ,it depends on the coin price and for nicehash depends on the investors bids , you need to know more about mining man give it a little search.

2016 GPU Miner
lankyman (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:44:40 AM

Thanks for the replies , so the payout rate will be different as you guys are describing. I really hope so.
Its just weird. I was mining at like a rate of like 1.84 and then i remember i just wanted to reboot and flush the system, maybe i jynxed it. When i started Nicehash miner again it was mining so dam bad like at a rate of 1.65 i mean how in the space of a reboot time.

Anyways , another one, if i know i always had 280-290 solid stable hash/second on  ZECMINER64.exe  (this is what was running)  BUT like now its like well never mind it says 284 now maybe its okay?
But serious it was like 170 or something ridiculous earlier.

The EthDcrMiner64.exe i know i GOT 24 MH/s always...but like now for some bloody reason it is always 21 or 22 i dont understand it...
Maybe its the pool or the shares like u guys say ? or maybe i dont know?

Anyways Nicehash for me always chooses the XMR-STAK-CPU  program and i get a hash rate of about 230 h/s to 245 hash/s .
I can say that my speed on nicehash does seem to always says 235 around there.... it used to earn me 32 cents BUT now for some reason i am earning 42 to 48 cents.
So bizzare
... Nicehash for GPU always starts or stops - ZECMINER64.exe  and EthDcrMiner64.exe.
I used to see SGminer sometimes, but im glad its not running i find SGMiner to be rubbish , for my liking anyways.
Maybe i dont know how to configure it.
Thing is i dont know how to set anything in Nicehash it seems to have under the hood settings you can not change.

I am not overclocking on anything CPU or GPU.

Like i said I know i have uninstalled and installed so many driver versions just because of "gut feelings or funny feelings" i have been having like maybe a broken driver or whatever, maybe im worried too much?
I dont know where i read it but some site or one of the miners when they run it says something about 16GB of virtual ram, so i have also been playing around with  the windows Swap file size.

Right now i see alot of green ...more than im used to...
ZEC: Share accepted (234 ms)!
ZEC: 04/18/17-03:39:09 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
ZEC: 04/18/17-03:39:19 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
GPU0 t=69C fan=62%
ZEC: 04/18/17-03:39:27 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
ZEC: 04/18/17-03:39:30 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
ZEC: Share accepted (250 ms)!

I used to see more of the blue white and green , like this...
ZEC: 04/18/17-03:38:04 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
ZEC: 04/18/17-03:38:18 - New job from equihash.eu.nicehash.com:33357
ZEC - Total Speed: 283.190 H/s, Total Shares: 581, Rejected: 2, Time: 01:27
ZEC: GPU0 283.190 H/s
GPU0 t=69C fan=63%
ZEC: 04/18/17-03:38:22 - New job from equihash.eu.nicehash.com:33357
ZEC - Total Speed: 283.343 H/s, Total Shares: 581, Rejected: 2, Time: 01:27
ZEC: GPU0 283.343 H/s
ZEC: 04/18/17-03:38:24 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
ZEC: 04/18/17-03:38:27 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)

The new job messages.

Anyways 283 seems fair... BUt i remember normally getting 290 sometimes, 293.

Im too scared to even see when the Ethereum one runs it will probably say 22 or 21 and i know  i used to always get 24 MH/s
I really hope nothing is broken like hardware.

If it software then i hope somebody here can help me fix it up and u can even log in to my machine with a desktop sharing tool.

As for drivers GPU-Z says 17.4.2 (beta) hell i dont know why beta.
But yes i do not overclock or anything.

smaxz

Activity: 430
Merit: 253

VeganAcademy

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:14:46 AM

getting more/less shares accepted is not indicative of better or worse performance (seeing more of one color than the other)

this is because each pool (for the most part) uses vardiff which adjusts the diff of a share needed to be solved for a successful relay to the stratum server and be counted toward your hash rate tally.

this is how things are generally balanced out where a single gpu owner submits shares at the same pace as someone that just got the latest asic hardware from bitmain.

you can specify independent ports to bypass this if your pool offers it but at your stage at mining i'd avoid it.

cooler temperatures are better so theres no issue there. sometimes at hotter temps a gpu throttles back and hashrate is sacrificed.

constantly reinstalling drivers has been known to be detrimental to performance when not properly removed each time.

i'd try a fresh format and reinstall of your OS and go from there.

also if you're going to stick to nicehash learn about how it works more.. if you're going to mine ethereum it might be better to mine it outright on like f2pool for a paid per share basis which is more consistent payout wise and then u can sell it for bitcoin when the price rises, possibly buy some back as the market dips.

once you get things working right i think you will enjoy it more.. good luck

- NGdTwHRSdnThdi1drQuHGT3khAHRtZ1HMq -
Elder III

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:30:39 AM

I would highly recommend using the AMD 16.12.2 drivers that Claymore says to use for the Rx 400 series with his miner.  It looks like your Zcash hashrate is just fine, but if your Eth hashrate has dropped without you changing the clocks at all then I would uninstall the drivers, use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) in safe mode to remove any traces of AMD drivers left over and then reboot and install the AMD 16.12.2 drivers.
lankyman (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:16:45 AM

getting more/less shares accepted is not indicative of better or worse performance (seeing more of one color than the other)
this is because each pool (for the most part) uses vardiff which adjusts the diff of a share needed to be solved for a successful relay to the stratum server and be counted toward your hash rate tally.
this is how things are generally balanced out where a single gpu owner submits shares at the same pace as someone that just got the latest asic hardware from bitmain.
you can specify independent ports to bypass this if your pool offers it but at your stage at mining i'd avoid it.
cooler temperatures are better so theres no issue there. sometimes at hotter temps a gpu throttles back and hashrate is sacrificed.
constantly reinstalling drivers has been known to be detrimental to performance when not properly removed each time.
also if you're going to stick to nicehash learn about how it works more.. if you're going to mine ethereum it might be better to mine it outright on like f2pool for a paid per share basis which is more consistent payout wise and then u can sell it for bitcoin when the price rises, possibly buy some back as the market dips.
Hi, okay i will try a fresh install of windows, gee i need to see what files i can keep and not keep i dont know how u guys do it,but i have so much stuff downloaded i dont know where to put it before i format
I want to cry now .
But u reckon my hash rate should not change and my graphics card is not broken ? i really hope so man,i dont understand it, and i even have a fan on it in case it gets hot and i have even placed a 80 mm fan on the back plate to push the heat away.
lankyman (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:21:34 AM

t
I would highly recommend using the AMD 16.12.2 drivers that Claymore says to use for the Rx 400 series with his miner.  It looks like your Zcash hashrate is just fine, but if your Eth hashrate has dropped without you changing the clocks at all then I would uninstall the drivers, use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) in safe mode to remove any traces of AMD drivers left over and then reboot and install the AMD 16.12.2 drivers.
his is because each pool (for the most part) uses vardiff which adjusts the diff of a share needed to be solved for a successful relay to the stratum server and be counted toward your hash rate tally.
Hi, okay i will try a fresh install of windows, gee i need to see what files i can keep and not keep i dont know how u guys do it,but i have so much stuff downloaded i dont know where to put it before i format
I want to cry now .
But u reckon my hash rate should not change and my graphics card is not broken ? i really hope so man,i dont understand it, and i even have a fan on it in case it gets hot and i have even placed a 80 mm fan on the back plate to push the heat away.
I have checked FAQ for nicehash but i dont understand it very clearly i dont see under the hood changes that can be made for miner settings, for example, how to add a --intensity 5 for example, instead of the default.
I have used textpad for example and searched the entire nicehash directory looking for strings in files which i can change, i dont win with this. Also even how nicehash decide what to use , i dont know how those settings work, but anyways i dont know if i want to play with it ?
I want to cry now .
But u reckon my hash rate should not change and my graphics card is not broken ? i really hope so man,i dont understand it, and i even have a fan on it in case it gets hot and i have even placed a 80 mm fan on the back plate to push the heat away.I will try to get 16.2.
lankyman (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:31:37 AM

I would highly recommend using the AMD 16.12.2 drivers that Claymore says to use for the Rx 400 series with his miner.  It looks like your Zcash hashrate is just fine, but if your Eth hashrate has dropped without you changing the clocks at all then I would uninstall the drivers, use DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) in safe mode to remove any traces of AMD drivers left over and then reboot and install the AMD 16.12.2 drivers.
hi is this the correct file right?
http://files01.tchspt.com/tempd/non-whql-win7-64bit-radeon-software-crimson-relive-16.12.2-dec19.exe
I dont understand why it says Relive, i was told get the non relive set
I find the AMD site non user friendly.
nVidia was certainly better for me as it listed every single driver version.
Also not sure if Non whql is a problem or not.
I am running Display Driver Uninstall now in safe mode...
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:29:28 PM

Nicehash payouts are based upon how much Nicehash buyers bid on the type of hashing power you contribute.

If buyers aren't bidding high, your payouts will be lower. Payouts and amounts earned will change daily.

In general if the coin is up on an exchange, the payouts will be up. If the coin is down, the payouts will be down.

Does Nicehash payout every day or do they have a schedule. I am not understanding in their website, I earn about 1.60 Eur/Day or 1.35 mBTC so it is above 0.001 mark. Will Nicehash pay daily or only through a schedule they tell me at their website ? I was mining libry and was happy but suddenly all people jumped to it, the network difficulty got really high so I switched to zcash through Nicehash.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
lankyman (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:56:27 PM

nicehash.com then click on "Miners/Sellers" and type in your address and then it shows you statistics.

Im still waiting for further comments on my posting Smiley
Elder III

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:21:14 PM

I just sent a link to you with the drivers to download in a pm.

From the Nicehash FAQ on their website:

"Sellers are paid on PPS (Pay Per Share) system. Payments (payouts) are issued once a day if your unpaid balance is greater than 0.1 BTC. We process payments for balances greater than 0.01 BTC once every week, usually each Saturday at 23:00 UTC. Payments for balances greater than 0.001 BTC are processed once every four weeks.

Unpaid balances, lower than 0.0001 BTC are considered as leftover amounts and the only option for you to get these amounts paid out is to connect your miner long enough to reach unpaid balance higher than 0.001 BTC which will then be processed in full in the next payout process. Please also note that we are periodically discarding amounts, lower than 0.0001 BTC for all long term inactive miners. All balances from all algorithms are aggregated into a single payment."

Cereberus
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:23:55 PM

"Sellers are paid on PPS (Pay Per Share) system. Payments (payouts) are issued once a day if your unpaid balance is greater than 0.1 BTC. We process payments for balances greater than 0.01 BTC once every week, usually each Saturday at 23:00 UTC. Payments for balances greater than 0.001 BTC are processed once every four weeks.

Unpaid balances, lower than 0.0001 BTC are considered as leftover amounts and the only option for you to get these amounts paid out is to connect your miner long enough to reach unpaid balance higher than 0.001 BTC which will then be processed in full in the next payout process. Please also note that we are periodically discarding amounts, lower than 0.0001 BTC for all long term inactive miners. All balances from all algorithms are aggregated into a single payment."

So I need to make at least 0.01 or more in my Miner balance in order to get paid, is this correct ? . Well it is better through ccminer mining zcash or lbry but for the moment Nicehash is paying me more, once people start leaving libry I am jumping in again.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
Jamievs

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:35:26 PM

So I need to make at least 0.01 or more in my Miner balance in order to get paid, is this correct ? . Well it is better through ccminer mining zcash or lbry but for the moment Nicehash is paying me more, once people start leaving libry I am jumping in again.

No at least 0.001. With a > 0.001 balance you get paid every 4 weeks and with a >0.01 balance you get paid weekly.
Cereberus
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:44:46 AM

No at least 0.001. With a > 0.001 balance you get paid every 4 weeks and with a >0.01 balance you get paid weekly.

Thank you for the detailed explanation, now I understand. So I will be paid every 2 weeks with this pay ratio they use, I can make about just a bit more than 0.01 BTC per week with 1.60 euro pay per day I am getting.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:58:52 AM

Thank you for the detailed explanation, now I understand. So I will be paid every 2 weeks with this pay ratio they use, I can make about just a bit more than 0.01 BTC per week with 1.60 euro pay per day I am getting.

Also don't forget they take the cost of sending you BTC from your BTC rewards which is messed up i hope they start offering Ethereum payout or LTC payout i would rather take that.

Because I pay almost 3% in transaction fee for a 1 week i earned around $17 and paid 0.43cents in BTC fees which is messed up imo.

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=miners&addr=115PyKgTeyEnxtWp2f9zTZM67Drwaa3DLh here take a look.
Cereberus
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:03:12 AM

Also don't forget they take the cost of sending you BTC from your BTC rewards which is messed up i hope they start offering Ethereum payout or LTC payout i would rather take that.

Because I pay almost 3% in transaction fee for a 1 week i earned around $17 and paid 0.43cents in BTC fees which is messed up imo.

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=miners&addr=115PyKgTeyEnxtWp2f9zTZM67Drwaa3DLh here take a look.

To me is nothing if they pay the transaction fees out from my earnings, 0.43 cents for 17 Us dollars is not a problem for me. I will wait for date 29 April as I guess that is when I will be paid the first time and check everything and let you know but it is not messed up. I pay 0.28 Us dollars fee as a minimum fee when sending a lot lower value than 17 Us dollars through Electrum wallet and I am not mad about that, it's something necessary and needed.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
Rodzzz

Activity: 16
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:17:41 PM

Hi. I just started mining too, and NiceHash estimates that I'm gonna be paid for the first time on the 29th. But since last night my estimated payout date as changed to April 30th... which is a tuesday. Their payouts are supposed to bo on friday (for weeklys) or saturday (for monthlys) so I really don't understand where that April 30th is coming from. Does anybody else as the same strange payout date ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: