Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DeliveryWeb][DWB] Uber Style Parcel Delivery Network [ICO OPEN]  (Read 1925 times)
TheTruthIsOutThere

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:32:05 PM

Yet you have the cheek to ask for all that dosh FIRST and then you will release all the important stuff?

No one is forcing anyone to send ETH before releasing "all the important stuff".

Current price is based on just the idea - which is why its 50% the price for the first 48hrs, within 2 weeks we will release "all the important stuff", leaving you 2 weeks, with full information to join the ICO - albeit at a higher price.

I'm sorry if this isn't your preferred method of doing things, but it is how we have decided to run our crowdfund. I guess the alternative could have been do a Pre-ANN, then in 2weeks release the whitepaper and open the ICO for 2 weeks at full price; but we'd like to reward Early Early Investors.

We will update our website with details of the project once it is ready to be released.

you're a cheeky bugger ain't ya.

let's see how much mETH you collect then geezer...

Wink
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bandofgypsys

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:36:51 PM

Don't give these guys a cent. He is already arguing with ppl that have been in this space for years and are literally explaining the bare minimum requirements to run a confident ICO.

We are only trying to help you attract the maximum amount. Being bull headed instills zero confidence in your managment abilities.
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 05:39:41 PM

need detail information
and any bounty dev, if open bounty translation i want reseve indonesian language
deliverywebio (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 07:05:22 PM

Don't give these guys a cent. He is already arguing with ppl that have been in this space for years and are literally explaining the bare minimum requirements to run a confident ICO.

We are only trying to help you attract the maximum amount. Being bull headed instills zero confidence in your managment abilities.

I guess our definition of arguing differ slightly, I am merely stating the reasons for the timings of the ICO and Whitepaper release. I can come across as blunt sometimes, it's just to avoid confusion by keeping it short and simple.

There seems to be two issues expressed by the bitcointalk community; No Escrow & No Whitepaper, there are always differing opinions of how things should be done - and no matter how they are done there are always the trolling, some are constructive and helpful, most are not constructive at all and are just repeated over and over again. The ICO model we have adopted for The DeliveryWeb is just our opinion, you don't have to agree so please don't expect us to agree with you on every opinion you hold either.

Anyway, thanks for showing interest. We look forward to releasing further information about the DeliveryWeb project.

NOTE: There are currently no bounty's available for translations
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:22:13 PM

Is their any info on the team behind the project Stuart...

Further information about our team and the DeliveryWeb will be published shortly.

Im sorry but this post doesn't give anyone confidence to actually hand you money. No escrow, totally new account, saying that you are a partner with DHL, where is the proof of being "partner" with them?

No info on your site other than asking for money (not counting the pictures), no facebook, no twitter or anything of value to actually find this legit.

Thanks for your input, I'm not sure if you have looked at the website https://deliveryweb.io but there is more information than you are implying, we don't just ask for money - If you require more information before joining the crowdsale then please wait for the whitepaper to be released.

then it would be more professional if you gather your stuff before you make the ANN,
the correct order is ANN with whitepaper , team, and then say the ICO magic word!
deliverywebio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 07:25:11 AM

Further information about our team and the DeliveryWeb will be published shortly.

Im sorry but this post doesn't give anyone confidence to actually hand you money. No escrow, totally new account, saying that you are a partner with DHL, where is the proof of being "partner" with them?

No info on your site other than asking for money (not counting the pictures), no facebook, no twitter or anything of value to actually find this legit.

Thanks for your input, I'm not sure if you have looked at the website https://deliveryweb.io but there is more information than you are implying, we don't just ask for money - If you require more information before joining the crowdsale then please wait for the whitepaper to be released.

then it would be more professional if you gather your stuff before you make the ANN,
the correct order is ANN with whitepaper , team, and then say the ICO magic word!

We have all our stuff together, you guys are just critising our timings because they don't fit into your opinion about how to run a ICO - as I have explained many times the order we are doing it in is ANN, (Maybe we should call it a PREICO)ICO, Whitepaper+Further Info , ICO still runs for 2 weeks, ICO ends - Alternative would have been PreANN now, 2 Weeks time - Whitepaper, ICO for 2 weeks at full price = Ends same as current timings, same price if you don't take advantage of the half price DWB.

Remember DWB price in the contract increases to 0.001ETH/DWB in around 17hrs
deliverywebio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 10:43:55 PM

Last few hours @ 0.0005ETH/1DWB - Price will rise to 0.001ETH/1DWB in around 3hours 20minutes.

Join the crowdsale - https://www.deliveryweb.io/#crowdsale
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:42:00 PM

We have all our stuff together, you guys are just critising our timings because they don't fit into your opinion about how to run a ICO - as I have explained many times the order we are doing it in is ANN, (Maybe we should call it a PREICO)ICO, Whitepaper+Further Info , ICO still runs for 2 weeks, ICO ends - Alternative would have been PreANN now, 2 Weeks time - Whitepaper, ICO for 2 weeks at full price = Ends same as current timings, same price if you don't take advantage of the half price DWB.

We investors are still the boss, the success of your project depends on us if we adapt on it but if you insist a game thats against our convenience, sorry! Frankly speaking this project smells like a scam by the looks of it!, If you ask me why, just look at other big ICOs out there.

Not unless you will show your face and your other team mates in here. Or even accepts interview! Can you dare to do that??  Huh

Im afraid youre not and make unreasonable excuse!
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:47:39 PM

Are you seriously thick?

So you are asking for OUR money but YOU say that WE have to conform to YOUR RULES?

And when your would be investors are actually giving you advice on how to run your ICO successfully, you choose to be an arrogant prick about it?

Since you claim to be from the UK, you know if you went to Dragon's Den with this current pitch of yours, Peter would just tear you a new one along with the others.

Seriously, based on your attitude alone, you're not worthy of receiving a single penny.

Roll Eyes
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:53:01 PM

Are you seriously thick?

So you are asking for OUR money but YOU say that WE have to conform to YOUR RULES?

And when your would be investors are actually giving you advice on how to run your ICO successfully, you choose to be an arrogant prick about it?

Since you claim to be from the UK, you know if you went to Dragon's Den with this current pitch of yours, Peter would just tear you a new one along with the others.

Seriously, based on your attitude alone, you're not worthy of receiving a single penny.

Roll Eyes

Coz he underestimate us. This guy looks like not new in this field,
can I ask you dev @deliverywebio, how long have you been scamming people?..
deliverywebio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 02:38:53 PM

We investors are still the boss, the success of your project depends on us

That is somewhat true, these aren't equity shares. There are alternative methods to raise funds for any project. If the project doesn't successfully raise funds through this ICO we will obviously have to look at the traditional methods of funding that have been around for centuries.

Not unless you will show your face and your other team mates in here. Or even accepts interview! Can you dare to do that??  Huh

I don't recall refusing to show my face nor the team's faces, we will happily take part in any interviews; once we have release full project details within the next 2 weeks.

My rules? We have no rules, we have a release plan which we are currently sticking to.

The only constructive advice that has been posted was; release whitepaper, release team information and escrow the funds. The whitepaper will be release within the next 2 weeks, team information will be included in the whitepaper and as for escrowing funds - we are still considering our options but we do feel that we shouldn't be trusting random internet people for that - maybe in a smart contract or similar.

I doubt any of the dragons would invest in such a huge project that is designed to disrupt an industry like DeliveryWeb it would just be too risky for their investment portfolio, plus they like people who have proven the business model with actual accounts rather than forecasts, with nothing similar to base those forecasts on - I doubt any blockchain project would be successful in the Den.

Anyway, Price is now 0.001ETH/1DWB - Come join the DeliveryWeb token crowdfund @ https://www.deliveryweb.io/#crowdsale
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:51:52 PM

^^^

hey Mr smarty Pants.

If you want to run a successful ICO on bitcointalk, then you need to follow the established model that other ICOs follow.

Your ICO  is currently following a path that is different from the established parameters.

Unless you have well established escrows in place, verifiable background profiles and a coherent white paper, amongst others, you should not be asking

for funding.....

Get all of the above sorted first and then maybe you'd have a chance of raising some funds...

Do you get that or are you too busy to think of witty comments to understand that?

Roll Eyes
deliverywebio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 03:01:56 PM

^^^

hey Mr smarty Pants.

If you want to run a successful ICO on bitcointalk, then you need to follow the established model that other ICOs follow.

Your ICO  is currently following a path that is different from the established parameters.

Unless you have well established escrows in place, verifiable background profiles and a coherent white paper, amongst others, you should not be asking

for funding.....

Get all of the above sorted first and then maybe you'd have a chance of raising some funds...

Do you get that or are you too busy to think of witty comments to understand that?

Roll Eyes

Ok well thanks for reading about the project.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: