Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:57:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE*  (Read 84722 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jue23

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:00:55 AM

Can't wait for these to open up!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LegendsRoomLGD (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 12:25:53 AM

LegendsRoomLGD (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 12:27:28 AM

Still waiting on word when trading begins. Will update as soon as I receive any word in that regard.
Jue23

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:28:14 AM

Is that a Kiosk to exchange LGD for cash?
pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:48:17 AM

I wanna more pics, pls!
hahahahahha
I should go to the club! hahhaha

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:43:32 AM

*thinks ill have 4 memberships*

shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:23:35 AM

Below was Posted in the 'LegendsRoom Slack'  (Send PM with your email for invite)

Guys, regarding the launch of LGD Membership Token trading on Bittrex  "its going to be sometime tomorrow but no exact time yet" (This message was left for me last night I just missed it. So its still on for sometime on May 30th which is now today where I am, I will let you know when I know more)

So market still not open. And until now no recalculated amount of lgd.

I have to say information flow is worst here i have ever experienced... Guess you already have the ico and having fun??

I currently have no information to share. When I do I share it. I am waiting just like everyone. In fact the last news was so weak "its going to be sometime tomorrow but no exact time yet" that I am not bothering to mention something like that again that does us no good.

I doubt any of us will be told the exact time trading begins anyway. Bittrex will probably just post here in the thread letting us know. No, not everyone has funds from the ICO and are out having fun, some of us don't even have our own LGD Membership Tokens and yes there have been a few "Hey don't forget us" said today....! LOL

There is a LegendsRoom Slack its preferred over BitcoinTalk but don't get me wrong this forum thread will continue to be monitored. We have even had some really cool people from the LGD Community offer to volunteer and help moderate these forum threads. Lets get through this and show everyone what this is about, and don't forget this is only the launch of trading we still need to complete the IT platform and Blockchain integration and open up by last week in June/first week in July latest.

Send me a PM with your email to get you all added to the LegendsRoom Slack and as soon as I hear anything of substance I will let you all know.

And another day without action...  Still same amount of coins.  Talk to bittrex why this is lasting so long. Even the 30.04 wasn't the original date. When does this coin come?  2098??
LegendsRoomLGD (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 07:09:04 AM

Below was Posted in the 'LegendsRoom Slack'  (Send PM with your email for invite)

Guys, regarding the launch of LGD Membership Token trading on Bittrex  "its going to be sometime tomorrow but no exact time yet" (This message was left for me last night I just missed it. So its still on for sometime on May 30th which is now today where I am, I will let you know when I know more)

I have to say information flow is worst here i have ever experienced... Guess you already have the ico and having fun??

I currently have no information to share. When I do I share it. I am waiting just like everyone. In fact the last news was so weak "its going to be sometime tomorrow but no exact time yet" that I am not bothering to mention something like that again that does us no good.

I doubt any of us will be told the exact time trading begins anyway. Bittrex will probably just post here in the thread letting us know. No, not everyone has funds from the ICO and are out having fun, some of us don't even have our own LGD Membership Tokens and yes there have been a few "Hey don't forget us" said today....! LOL

There is a LegendsRoom Slack its preferred over BitcoinTalk but don't get me wrong this forum thread will continue to be monitored. We have even had some really cool people from the LGD Community offer to volunteer and help moderate these forum threads. Lets get through this and show everyone what this is about, and don't forget this is only the launch of trading we still need to complete the IT platform and Blockchain integration and open up by last week in June/first week in July latest.

Send me a PM with your email to get you all added to the LegendsRoom Slack and as soon as I hear anything of substance I will let you all know.

And another day without action...  Still same amount of coins.  Talk to bittrex why this is lasting so long. Even the 30.04 wasn't the original date. When does this coin come?  2098??

We are 8 minutes late so far don't give up, its in the works "final checks on stuff, need to repeg the tokens" was the last I heard.
LegendsRoomLGD (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 07:43:15 AM

News:

"so we are going to make the math easy.  the original peg was at 1150, we're going to repeg at 2300 so everyone will get double the lgd"
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 08:12:40 AM

how about next project this coin?

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:42:42 AM

We are 8 minutes late so far don't give up, its in the works "final checks on stuff, need to repeg the tokens" was the last I heard.

Good news and finally some posts in this thread. Important to stay up with new posts Wink
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:43:11 AM

Bigger t i tt ies?  Wink
LegendsRoomLGD (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 09:56:31 AM

Probably best to get all this up and running and evaluate the business model through some advanced financial modeling methodologies in real time before considering a v2 but I like where your going with this and it is in the discussion queue for serious evaluation and eventual implementation down the road.
LegendsRoomLGD (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 10:01:47 AM

Good news and finally some posts in this thread. Important to stay up with new posts Wink

I know, thanks for reminding me of that important aspect. Been holding my breath all night in order to see the Bittrex action first hand and hanging over in the LegendsRoom Slack quite a bit but I am here waiting this out, wouldn't want to be anywhere else frankly.
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

Most trader of bittrex know very well how slow they are. Just be patient guys. We all gonna get those tokens. Wink
LegendsRoomLGD (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:14:22 PM

“The sell wall is how Bittrex conducted the crowdsale.  Now that its over, the wall is removed to allow the market to find its own price.  All coins not sold are escrowed by Bittrex and will be released back to the Legends Room on the agreed upon schedule.  ”

Guys-Still working on Launching LGD on Bittrex. Just wanted to answer above regarding the supply of LGD left over.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:53:03 AM

So whens opening week at the physical location?

shahim
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:07:29 AM

Finally recalculated amounts on bittrex. So opening is today?

Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:39:33 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 05:50:54 AM by Mrbates

Finally recalculated amounts on bittrex. So opening is today?

They just multiplied it by 2 lol trex ~ slight disappointment with the time it took.
https://mobile.twitter.com/MrBatesK408/status/870152567463870464

Either way, looks nice

omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 06:13:52 AM

So, what will you do about the obvious dump which will happen as soon as it hits the market? Don't you think it can lead the project to the ground by removing the tiny amount of confidence left into your project? Doubling the amount before launch is like the worst market move ever...
But maybe that crash is part of your plan...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: