Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:43:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE*  (Read 84724 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LegendsRoomLGD (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:04:09 AM

Update:

"Legends Room trading on Bittrex Exchange will open on May 30th.  We apologize for the delay but given the BTC run up after the end of the crowdsale, we will repeg the price with the discount on the 29th to ensure that no one loses any value."

Wound up posing the question to bill, because at the end of the crowdsale they had pegged lgd tokens to 2066:1 btc after the change, so I asked if that would be a minimum lgd:btc ratio in the event btc crashes for whatever reason by the 29th.  
Just because it would be unfortunate to have a lower price on the 29th than on the initial crowdfund end, and I would like to know what happens in that event.  

Will update when he replies.

Update:
This isn't verbatim, but - if its worse than 2066 we will keep the 2066, we want everyone to get the best value.

So 2066 coins per 1 btc minimum; no telling what the max may be.

@Mrbates, Thanks for keeping on this and updating us all!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thanhtai9211

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:11:00 AM

Is it IPO at 31/5??

ICO : 1 LGD= 0.00087 BTC!

IPO : 1 LGD= Huh BTC

waiting by my heart Smiley Smiley
LegendsRoomLGD (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 10:07:07 AM

Is it IPO at 31/5??

ICO : 1 LGD= 0.00087 BTC!

IPO : 1 LGD= Huh BTC

waiting by my heart Smiley Smiley

Maybe I am tired but I am not sure what exactly your referring to above because as far as I know the information regarding the LGD Membership Token Crowdfunding Campaign and trading on Bittrex beginning tomorrow is the same as was last posted. Maybe someone in the forum can answer your question or you can write the LegendsRoom info@legendsroomlv.com or call 702-847-5346

LegendsRoomLGD (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 10:22:36 AM

'LegendsRoom LGD Members Slack'

If anyone is interested in joining the LegendsRoom LGD Members Slack PM your email to me and will add you as time permits. Its going to be a little quiet at first until we enlist some volunteers to help moderate and possibly create an FAQ so basic questions can be answered if staff is not available at the time.
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 08:23:04 PM

'LegendsRoom LGD Members Slack'

If anyone is interested in joining the LegendsRoom LGD Members Slack PM your email to me and will add you as time permits. Its going to be a little quiet at first until we enlist some volunteers to help moderate and possibly create an FAQ so basic questions can be answered if staff is not available at the time.

Done  Grin

cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 11:48:51 PM

I can't wait for trading to begin and the Legends Room to open in Vegas. I had a question or rather a thought for you LegendsRoomLGD. According to your ANN page and website there are a total of 6000 membership tokens carved out of 30,000,000 tokens. However, 6000 memberships as a possibility would be almost impossible to achieve for two reasons as the members would hold more or less then allotted for a membership surplus or deficient in tokens and the exchange(s) (right now just Bittrex) would hold a sum of tokens from fees from users selling or buying tokens. When a wallet or app is created for storing the tokens would Bittrex allow for one free migration to the app or could we choose to use Ether to pay for the transaction fees rather than have Bittrex charge us in LGD for transferring tokens to the app?

Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:29:08 AM

Btc price holding strong around 2300 today; looking like a new peg in investors favor.

Shanto

Activity: 311

The

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:37:05 AM

How many beers can 37 LGD tokens get me?  Huh
pauloaragaomelo

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:58:42 AM

How many beers can 37 LGD tokens get me?  Huh

Excellent question, bro!
HAHHAHAHA

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:24:59 AM

Im hoping the lgd clubs tokens don't get placed as a wall and instead get tiered walls -> allowing traders a little more leway to decide the price.

itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:50:26 AM

Today is a big day apparently.  Bittrex is about to release LGD tokens. Smiley
LegendsRoomLGD (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 09:51:41 AM

Below was Posted in the 'LegendsRoom Slack'  (Send PM with your email for invite)

Guys, regarding the launch of LGD Membership Token trading on Bittrex  "its going to be sometime tomorrow but no exact time yet" (This message was left for me last night I just missed it. So its still on for sometime on May 30th which is now today where I am, I will let you know when I know more)
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:56:17 PM

Below was Posted in the 'LegendsRoom Slack'  (Send PM with your email for invite)

Guys, regarding the launch of LGD Membership Token trading on Bittrex  "its going to be sometime tomorrow but no exact time yet" (This message was left for me last night I just missed it. So its still on for sometime on May 30th which is now today where I am, I will let you know when I know more)

So market still not open. And until now no recalculated amount of lgd.

I have to say information flow is worst here i have ever experienced... Guess you already have the ico and having fun??
tampania

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:03:20 PM

For those of us that missed the crowdfund & thus buying from the exchange - is there a set # of LGD that qualifies for the membership? Is it 2,066? Sorry if this was already asked, but trying to figure that out from the forum posts is confusing. Just need to know how many to buy on exchange.

Thanks!
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 04:52:03 PM

For those of us that missed the crowdfund & thus buying from the exchange - is there a set # of LGD that qualifies for the membership? Is it 2,066? Sorry if this was already asked, but trying to figure that out from the forum posts is confusing. Just need to know how many to buy on exchange.

Thanks!

5k says the op
highfi

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:29:41 PM

Come on guys, we bought in so sell out now. The day is half gone and still no trading?
Tell the stripper to go on a break, put the coco to the side and open the market. You can party all you want after  Tongue
LegendsRoomLGD (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 06:26:37 PM

So market still not open. And until now no recalculated amount of lgd.

I have to say information flow is worst here i have ever experienced... Guess you already have the ico and having fun??

I currently have no information to share. When I do I share it. I am waiting just like everyone. In fact the last news was so weak "its going to be sometime tomorrow but no exact time yet" that I am not bothering to mention something like that again that does us no good.

I doubt any of us will be told the exact time trading begins anyway. Bittrex will probably just post here in the thread letting us know. No, not everyone has funds from the ICO and are out having fun, some of us don't even have our own LGD Membership Tokens and yes there have been a few "Hey don't forget us" said today....! LOL

There is a LegendsRoom Slack its preferred over BitcoinTalk but don't get me wrong this forum thread will continue to be monitored. We have even had some really cool people from the LGD Community offer to volunteer and help moderate these forum threads. Lets get through this and show everyone what this is about, and don't forget this is only the launch of trading we still need to complete the IT platform and Blockchain integration and open up by last week in June/first week in July latest.

Send me a PM with your email to get you all added to the LegendsRoom Slack and as soon as I hear anything of substance I will let you all know.
LegendsRoomLGD (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 06:28:47 PM

Come on guys, we bought in so sell out now. The day is half gone and still no trading?
Tell the stripper to go on a break, put the coco to the side and open the market. You can party all you want after  Tongue

+1

Funny..Good one... LOL.!!
highfi

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:47:50 PM

+1

Funny for you, sad for me. Because as much as I don't begrudge you your fun I can't make $$ and get a stripper myself. So lets get this baby on the road, I want a lap-dance!  Tongue Cheesy
LegendsRoomLGD (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 11:29:17 PM

+1

Funny for you, sad for me. Because as much as I don't begrudge you your fun I can't make $$ and get a stripper myself. So lets get this baby on the road, I want a lap-dance!  Tongue Cheesy

Frankly I saw nothing funny regarding anything you said but was only trying to raise your spirits until I had some good news for you because I know your wanting to get this show on the road. I am gonna go do some digging and see if I can find anything out and get back to you. Its time for action I think we are all stretched thin at this point. Hang in just a bit more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: