Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Amazon US gift cards with bitcoins ( Long Term ) daily  (Read 1069 times)
vbitexchange (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 12:49:47 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 05:59:21 AM by vbitexchange

I want to buy good amount of amazon gift cards in long term regularly and i am paying with bitcoins .

Terms :
---Giftcard must be from legit sources like ( rewards site or any other type of payment ) .
---I will not buy giftcards from the shady sources like ( paypal , credit card or hacked funds )
---I maybe required a valid and legit proof of delivery of email to prove that the source is 100% legit .
---Still my account suspended due to your AGC then you are liable for my loss and refunds .

I am paying good % via bitcoins so only trusted persons are welcomes for this trade.

Too many member tried to sell me Fucking Ewhored or carded AGC , Please dont contact me for these fucking cards , or escrow will hold your payment untill my item was shipped .

Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:26:24 AM

I want to buy good amount of amazon gift cards in long term regularly and i am paying with bitcoins .

Terms :
---Giftcard must be from legit sources like ( rewards site or any other type of payment ) .
---I will not buy giftcards from the shady sources like ( paypal , credit card or hacked funds )
---I maybe required a valid and legit proof of delivery of email to prove that the source is 100% legit .
---Still my account suspended due to your AGC then you are liable for my loss and refunds .

I am paying good % via bitcoins so only trusted persons are welcomes for this trade.

Which % are you looking to pay ?

I'll send you a private message.
vbitexchange (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 04:41:58 AM

Terms :

Which % are you looking to pay ?

I'll send you a private message.
sent back to you , please check

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: