Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptohunter Is A Genius  (Read 2197 times)
badenglishtea (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:09:43 AM

Been following Cryptohunter's posts on BCT for the past nine months.

Found out about PIVX (formerly DarkNet) through one of his earlier posts. Ended up buying a ton of masternodes on his recommendation at 800 SATs. Made an f'in insane amount of money.

Been following Cryptohunter's recent posts on BlockNet and BitBay. Bought big stakes in both.

Up 7x on BlockNet.
Up 3x on BitBay.

So many heavy posters on BCT are all talk. Cryptohunter; the real deal. Maybe not genius; but the only poster on BCT that I will buy on a recommendation.
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:16:39 AM

So. What are you announcing at all?
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:09:39 AM

This is not Cryptohunter himself?

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:16:31 AM

can you give the link to the topic where you saw this first, preferably the comment dating back to when PIVX was worth 800 satoshi here.
I'd love to see someone with a good track record specially if it wasn't only a one time-one coin thing, i am sick and tired of seeing all the random speculations people make then claim themselves good because one of them succeeded.

edit: is this him: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=92110;sa=showPosts;start=0
he seems more level headed than half this forum so i will keep an eye out, thanks. but i couldn't find where he is calling the 800 satoshi yet.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
BitWhale

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:56:33 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 06:13:59 AM by BitWhale

^My recommendation is to do the research yourself and always keep your ear to the ground for new innovative coins.

This is the same fallacy as the "sports bet pickers". Everyone picks a winner eventually. Proving one has a statistical edge when trading alts is a hard endeavor though.

Look for new innovation, wait for it to come out and start trading (fuck icos lol) and buy some when it evens out and just sits there in accumulation phase. This way the market has already decided a semi-fair starting price before you even buy in, which gives you a bit of insurance that you aren't buying vaporware like what is possible with icos. Buy only as much as you are willing to lose, even if its only $100 that can turn into $1000 pretty damn quick with a decent alt pick. This is the only way I can have a defined risk/reward and know what my potential entry/exits are before i buy, this way I'm not freaking out when it moves against me a little and I'm also not tempted to take profits early.

If i had to pick a few coins to rise at the moment, I'd pick Sia/Naut/Amp/byteball (long term)/ & possibly LTC next week after segwit activation (I have the least amount of confidence in ltc, yet I still think its a pretty decent shot to go up a bit more, though probably nothing astronomical). I hold a few of each of the mentioned coins. Sia/Naut have been rebuilding since it's lows on high volume and steady gains. I am 100% positive Sia will be 100+ sats soon, and naut I'm hoping for a 3x from it's current point. (I hate the idea of investing in Naut, but its supply is super low and I've seen worse coins take off). Amp has been rebuilding beautifully and could also 3x from its current point, in my opinion.

Also always decide whether you are buying this coin for the longer term or just for a quick 1 day-6 month trade. It will highly impact your trade, one you want to make sure to sell early, the other you want to make sure to hold on for dear life. You never want to get the two mixed up, you will either hold too long and miss out of profits/bag hold, or you will sell too early and take a small win when it could've been a life changing win.

Don't buy anything because I said so though, go check out every single coin on poloniex and find the "golden eggs" that give you the best chances of success. Look for steady rebuilding & consistently higher than average volume. Don't invest any more than you are willing to lose (this way you are never tempted to puss out and sell early, very important).

I'd rather everyone learn something from each trade they make (whether profitable or not), I feel one can't learn from simply buying something on recommendation. The thought process of why the purchase was made in the first place isn't there to learn from.

Sorry to blab, just like to try to help. Smiley There's just so much more to the trade than the "pick". I am a firm believer that the exit strategy is more important than the entry.

I wish you the best of luck with profits. Get in there! :p
nanonymousx

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:11:06 AM

who is Cryptohunter ?
Peppa

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:38:32 AM

Cryptohunter?
You mean this guy on twitter?
https://twitter.com/altcryptohunter?lang=en

Perhaps a little bit more info for the community to digest would help.
badenglishtea (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:45:21 PM

^My recommendation is to do the research yourself and always keep your ear to the ground for new innovative coins.

This is the same fallacy as the "sports bet pickers". Everyone picks a winner eventually. Proving one has a statistical edge when trading alts is a hard endeavor though.

Look for new innovation, wait for it to come out and start trading (fuck icos lol) and buy some when it evens out and just sits there in accumulation phase. This way the market has already decided a semi-fair starting price before you even buy in, which gives you a bit of insurance that you aren't buying vaporware like what is possible with icos. Buy only as much as you are willing to lose, even if its only $100 that can turn into $1000 pretty damn quick with a decent alt pick. This is the only way I can have a defined risk/reward and know what my potential entry/exits are before i buy, this way I'm not freaking out when it moves against me a little and I'm also not tempted to take profits early.

If i had to pick a few coins to rise at the moment, I'd pick Sia/Naut/Amp/byteball (long term)/ & possibly LTC next week after segwit activation (I have the least amount of confidence in ltc, yet I still think its a pretty decent shot to go up a bit more, though probably nothing astronomical). I hold a few of each of the mentioned coins. Sia/Naut have been rebuilding since it's lows on high volume and steady gains. I am 100% positive Sia will be 100+ sats soon, and naut I'm hoping for a 3x from it's current point. (I hate the idea of investing in Naut, but its supply is super low and I've seen worse coins take off). Amp has been rebuilding beautifully and could also 3x from its current point, in my opinion.

Also always decide whether you are buying this coin for the longer term or just for a quick 1 day-6 month trade. It will highly impact your trade, one you want to make sure to sell early, the other you want to make sure to hold on for dear life. You never want to get the two mixed up, you will either hold too long and miss out of profits/bag hold, or you will sell too early and take a small win when it could've been a life changing win.

Don't buy anything because I said so though, go check out every single coin on poloniex and find the "golden eggs" that give you the best chances of success. Look for steady rebuilding & consistently higher than average volume. Don't invest any more than you are willing to lose (this way you are never tempted to puss out and sell early, very important).

I'd rather everyone learn something from each trade they make (whether profitable or not), I feel one can't learn from simply buying something on recommendation. The thought process of why the purchase was made in the first place isn't there to learn from.

Sorry to blab, just like to try to help. Smiley There's just so much more to the trade than the "pick". I am a firm believer that the exit strategy is more important than the entry.

I wish you the best of luck with profits. Get in there! :p

Cryptohunter; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=92110

100% agree on doing your own research and building an exit plan. Everyone on BCT is a 'sports bet picker' ha. Don't do trading, I do investing on fundamentals. Community, innovation, tech, distribution, etc.

Great BTW post BitWhale. Good read.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:52:24 PM

Found out about PIVX (formerly DarkNet) through one of his earlier posts. Ended up buying a ton of masternodes on his recommendation at 800 SATs. Made an f'in insane amount of money.

Been following Cryptohunter's recent posts on BlockNet and BitBay. Bought big stakes in both.

Up 7x on BlockNet.
Up 3x on BitBay.

So many heavy posters on BCT are all talk. Cryptohunter; the real deal. Maybe not genius; but the only poster on BCT that I will buy on a recommendation.
Even if he is legit the problem with investing by recommendation is that you are not learning anything and you are depending on someone else, if that person makes a mistake and that is very common, you are going to be the one that pays the price by losing money.
Assman

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:37:29 PM

I like his posts Smiley

Assman

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:39:53 PM

Up 7x on BlockNet.
Up 3x on BitBay.

Now that I think of it...

I bought PIVX early after seeing Crypto Baron's vids, and same with BitBay.

Are Crypto Baron and cryptohunter the same guy?

The Crypto Baron

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:54:45 PM

Up 7x on BlockNet.
Up 3x on BitBay.

Now that I think of it...

I bought PIVX early after seeing Crypto Baron's vids, and same with BitBay.

Are Crypto Baron and cryptohunter the same guy?

lol, I like cryptohunter from the posts of his that I've read, but I'm definitely not him.

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:06:55 PM

This is more like a game theory lol, I'd say we just buy $1000 from every and each altcoins out there just to be sure they might get pumped to $500 and even more some day in the next 25 years you never know.
Now follow me after I correctly predict LTC to become the second of BTC in price and marketcap in the next 2 years.
Crypto-irkek

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:58:25 AM

Yes cryptohunter helped me too, to buy blocknet.
Thank u hunter  Grin
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:07:32 AM

Cryptohunter is a jolly good bloke, from what I've observed here.  And he may well be a genius...but I'm telling you.  Unless you control lots of money and can move these tiny markets yourself, you've got no informational advantage over anyone in crypto.  There is no legitimate news, just speculation.  And thus far, he may just have gotten lucky with his calls.  I cannot verify this myself, but I'll take OP's word for it.
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:58:48 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 03:40:47 AM by Fatoshi

I don't think he's doing anything wrong, i.e. Pumping coins and I'm sure he's a nice guy but he does scattershot his recommendations almost every post so like a broken clock he's gonna be right sometimes. If you look at his mentions at least half of them are down. And in terms of genius until he backs Bitsend a Dash clone which is a far superior technically to PIVX I'm not impressed.
nanonymousx

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:36:48 AM

I agree Cryptohunter is a Genius.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:33:24 AM

yeah, fortunately for me, i lost my being-a-sheep attitude in early days of trading Wink

Look for new innovation, wait for it to come out and start trading (fuck icos lol) and buy some when it evens out and just sits there in accumulation phase. This way the market has already decided a semi-fair starting price before you even buy in, which gives you a bit of insurance that you aren't buying vaporware like what is possible with icos.
amen to that.
i also always like to see some charts first. you know as in at least a couple of days to a week of price to be able to see some directions and also to get past the phase of everyone-dumping-as-soon-as-coin-hits-market.

If i had to pick a few coins to rise at the moment, I'd pick Sia/Naut/Amp/byteball (long term)/ & possibly LTC next week after segwit activation
good or bad i have sold all my litecoins on top and took the profit. now i only have like 20 LTC in my name which i think i will withdraw soon to my cold storage because the SegWit doesn't look as good these days because of the hashrate drama.
as for byteball i don't like it at all. coins like this which give away so many coins in their airdrop or whatever else they call it are bad in my opinion and each giveaway increases the supply and sell pressure on the market in my opinion which kills the price.
Naut has some of my attention but the other two i should take a look, i have not much to say Smiley

Also always decide whether you are buying this coin for the longer term or just for a quick 1 day-6 month trade.
i have always said, long term is only bitcoin.
my altcoin investment durations are ranging from a couple of hours to a week and rarely go past that. i prefer a 5% profit in a couple of hours than 100%-300% in a month because it will have a huge risk that i am not willing to take in 95% of the time in this manipulated market.

the exit strategy is more important than the entry.
this should be written with gold and then stickied to the top of all altcoin boards and altcoin exchanges.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:28:54 AM

Oh yeah ? I told you all to buy Litecoin didn't i ?

..genius  Cool

FUD first & ask questions later™
anonimogmr

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:12:56 PM

I agree with you, I'm a newbie to this crypto thing but I decided to invest in a coin and I started to read this section so I bought bitbay because of him, he seems to know what he is talking about and he recommends it on most of the posts he make so I thought why not, so far I have already doubled my investment and I hope it increases more and more. Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: