Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Rich From Sport Tips [High Income Guaranteed]  (Read 5835 times)
djordjamayna (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 05:58:39 AM

Hello, I am going to teach you how to make money out of sport tips. You wont have to gamble at all and you will be really satisfied with the income. Price is just 0.015 BTC !

I am vouched money-maker and you won't regret buying my product

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:11:28 AM

Hello, I am going to teach you how to make money out of sport tips. You wont have to gamble at all and you will be really satisfied with the income. Price is just 0.015 BTC !

That's seems like a seriously high price for helping people to earn some money, and what are the chances that your tips don't actually work and people end up losing money. What then huh? Also, you said that you have people to vouch for you, would you be able to post some kind of vouch quotes on this thread?
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 06:13:48 AM

That's seems like a seriously high price for helping people to earn some money, and what are the chances that your tips don't actually work and people end up losing money. What then huh? Also, you said that you have people to vouch for you, would you be able to post some kind of vouch quotes on this thread?

I said I will teach you how to make money out of sport tips, not how to bet on them. Price is completely affordable for what I am going to teach you
Vixmore

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:21:31 AM

I said I will teach you how to make money out of sport tips, not how to bet on them. Price is completely affordable for what I am going to teach you
Oh ok. How are you going to teach us? Are you going to be giving us an ebook or something, or just sending us messages via the forum. I am thinking of buying it, but I am a bit sceptical. Would you be able to provide some more details?
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 06:26:43 AM

Oh ok. How are you going to teach us? Are you going to be giving us an ebook or something, or just sending us messages via the forum. I am thinking of buying it, but I am a bit sceptical. Would you be able to provide some more details?

I will be making it an E-book. I will detaily explain you what you should do and where to do it. You can check my profile. I know what I am doing, trust me Smiley
Vixmore

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:30:24 AM

I will be making it an E-book. I will detaily explain you what you should do and where to do it. You can check my profile. I know what I am doing, trust me Smiley
I just took a look at your profile and it seems that you have a bad history in providing what people pay for. Would you be giving this ebook first or would I have to send the payment first? I would definitely prefer the former.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:33:40 AM

I just took a look at your profile and it seems that you have a bad history in providing what people pay for. Would you be giving this ebook first or would I have to send the payment first? I would definitely prefer the former.

Definitely do a background check on this guy. He was on hackforums and had an investing service in which he took a lot of money from people and ended up closing his account and stealing the funds. This is a user to deal with caution at all costs.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 06:36:24 AM

Definitely do a background check on this guy. He was on hackforums and had an investing service in which he took a lot of money from people and ended up closing his account and stealing the funds. This is a user to deal with caution at all costs.

He is absolutely right, I had legit service, people invested in me and hackforums banned me since these kind of investment services were 't allowed. I ended up loosing contacts with my customers and couldnt repay them yeah
Vixmore

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:37:47 AM

Yes. That is what I found out by looking at his trust rating. It looks like the only person who hasn't given him a negative feedback is a newbie with 15 activity. He has given OP a neutral trust rating claiming that he bought an account of them, but without providing any references. Most likely a faked trust rating.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 06:40:19 AM

Stop hating me and admire you got something to learn from me

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1843488.0

Check this thread I have earning proofs daily
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:55:23 AM

I'll stop hating when you pay everyone you scammed here back. Including me.

https://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5404261

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Vixmore

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:56:29 AM

That is just a bunch of paypal transactions. How does that prove anything to me? You could have just been receiving all the money from one of your friends. The names are all coloured out so I can't tell who is sending the money. Please provide some more conclusive evidence.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 07:04:23 AM

That is just a bunch of paypal transactions. How does that prove anything to me? You could have just been receiving all the money from one of your friends. The names are all coloured out so I can't tell who is sending the money. Please provide some more conclusive evidence.

check next pages with bitcoin transactions
Vixmore

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:25:20 AM

Could you give me a link to the post. I don't want to waste my time looking through all the posts.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 07:31:05 AM

Could you give me a link to the post. I don't want to waste my time looking through all the posts.

start from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1843488.60
Vixmore

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:34:55 AM

That still doesn't prove anything to me. It is just a bunch of Bitcoin transactions that could easily be faked to make it look like you are earning a lot of money.
tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:37:28 AM

Why don't you prove your skills in the open and offer some free picks for everybody mr big shot?Huh
Much more trustworthy than you trying to make people believe in your skills like you do it and trying to rebuild your scratched reputation.

tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:38:56 AM

That still doesn't prove anything to me. It is just a bunch of Bitcoin transactions that could easily be faked to make it look like you are earning a lot of money.

In my opinion it is exaxtly that..deal with caution!
Please use escrow under all circumstances
Vixmore

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:41:22 AM

Why don't you prove your skills in the open and offer some free picks for everybody mr big shot?Huh
Much more trustworthy than you trying to make people believe in your skills like you do it and trying to rebuild your scratched reputation.

I doubt he would ever do that. He probably isn't good at sports betting but has some decent writing skills so he decided to whip up a shitty little e-book. Even if he did and people made a couple of bucks off it, it still wouldn't prove anything because he might have just got a couple of lucky bets.
djordjamayna (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 08:22:01 AM

As I said I am not offering sport picks. I am offering a business opportunity. If you rely on gambling to make a continious income you are wrong
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: