Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC for you?  (Read 120370 times)
Trophonius

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:36:51 PM

Bitcoin is a new kind of money processing system. actually its not even a money its just some digital points same our video games the difference is its much more advance and it has a value(demand and supply) on the market which makes its price. the curiosity of understanding what is bitcoin brings me in this network and when I finally understands it there is no way back it becomes my only support because I just realized that banks and all those stuffs are not actually giving me anything instead of that they are stealing my money legally.

" just realized that banks and all those stuffs are not actually giving me anything instead of that they are stealing my money legally."

That's indeed true, but, at least in my country, companies/bosses payout through the banking system. Which kinda requires you to stay in the whole loop. It sucks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 07:53:03 PM

For me bitcoin is an investment because most of my money Invested into Bitcoin and hoped the price rise never endless.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:27:08 PM

What is bitcoin for you?

Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency that is very simple and practical and very suitable for use as a transaction tool in cyberspace.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:47:16 PM

Bitcoins for me is an another type of "currency" though a virtual one and considered a money also. Even if it had flaws in it is that it is because it is still on developmental stage compared to paper and other currency and it continuously progressing. Considering it a money, it make to the point that I spend them on somethings instead of my real money(which is primarily local currency using cash)which is convenient to my side. I can say it is also innovative.

Bitcoin is fundamentally different from the traditional currencies which we are using so far. It might take more time to generalise (through legal, economic and other aspects). Yes no doubt, it is more convenient as there are no extra charges, extra time and most important the third party interference.
Yes and the said reasons are why the people prefer and like it. It lets you go with an ease with the best opportunities and most importantly free from the extra charges with a no time option as compared to the traditional system. Traditionally the transactions take too much time with lots of other formalities, which are all let behind by the bitcoins.
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:49:26 PM

Bitcoin is a new kind of money processing system. actually its not even a money its just some digital points same our video games the difference is its much more advance and it has a value(demand and supply) on the market which makes its price. the curiosity of understanding what is bitcoin brings me in this network and when I finally understands it there is no way back it becomes my only support because I just realized that banks and all those stuffs are not actually giving me anything instead of that they are stealing my money legally.
in fact most of the people are still using it as digital currency, while in some places like in Brazil bitcoin can also be use in physical shops, in fact the users of bitcoin are comparatively more. but in most of the places bitcoin cannot be use as fiat because there the bitcoin users are not too much and people there have to wait for some more time to use bitcoin for shopping in local shops.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:25:02 PM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?
For me the bitcoin is the way to earn in digital world buy jst surfing in the internet and making some online job that is the bitcoin for me. Because the bitcoin itself s a currency use for trading because of it's price. So for me the bitcoin is the way to earn money and to get rich.

Wow, a different way to look at it.
Well, we have different opinion into what it could be for us, maybe by the way of our lifestyle.
I do think of it as a commodity for now. Never used it as a currency.
Just like gold I sell it and buy it also.
I do buy altcoins but still that is different.
Not may be because of the life style dear fellow, it is definitely because of the lifestyle. If we look at the sociological groups of the human society we will come to the understanding that there is a major difference in the opinion of the different level of social groups. These social groups are basically classified referring to the lifestyle of the individuals which makes then and identifies them as a group. 
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:44:06 PM

For me bitcoin is an investment because most of my money Invested into Bitcoin and hoped the price rise never endless.
Its very good plan that invest your money into bitcoin because very know that bitcoin increasing its price too much faster day by day and i hope your future will be rise and shine and you will be get a big profit from bitcoin in the future because bitcoin price rise will be always go ahead.
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:37:28 PM

BTC is future, its an life and precious money
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:08:04 PM

Bitcoin for me is my main way to manage and safe all my online money, I used to use PayPal but I like the concept of crypto currencies more.
I also used paypal for my purchases but after hearing about bitcoin now I do not think that I will need paypal because I also like crypto currency system more and that is much convenient way for me to pay for any purchase and its transaction is more easy than any other payment system. But only for some clients I use paypal as they are still on paypal.
That is the case with almost all of the users of bitcoin they now do not care for paypal as bitcoin is doing much more for then than paypal is doing. Bitcoin payment and transaction is really very convenient and beneficial because with that transaction we save much of the money from giving in the fees of transaction.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:10:47 AM

you have adopted the best way about bitcoin profit because investing in bitcoin always proof profitable but you need to be always careful about the price of bitcoin as sometimes its price come down and investors lose some money but don't worry looking at the stability of the bitcoin, you will not lose your money because the the price of bitcoin at this time is getting higher and you will get good profit from your investment.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:25:03 AM

BTC is future, its an life and precious money
Yeah , And also for me it is a way of money making thing .
In the bitcoin job , I started with 10$ and today my turn over is 10000$ and earning is about 1000$ ( which is not a small for me .
Since in the starting when I joined , the main aim fore with the bitcoin was the only money but  as soon as I started my work in this field , I came to know that there are many other things in the bitcoin that can give money easily but need to do hardwork , Then from.that day I usually made Investment of my money and bitcoin that I have in the many projects like ICO and high profitable altcoins like 808 coin which gives 2% earning daily by Minting in the poswallet.com .
So here with the experience of works with bitcoin , I found that with the hard work and without hardwork also , we can make big profit .
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:33:25 AM

BTC is a business world for me, where I can innovate in online stores. Which previously only rely on paypal and others, now more towards bitcoin. Bitcoin offers very low transaction costs.
triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:53:22 PM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
bitcoin isn't just income source for more people..  for me bitcoin can bring the funny, give me knowledge about cryptocurrency , and fill my free time for usefully Smiley
i am very love and interest about bitcoin

Yeah bitcoin is allowing to gain knowledge of the crypto world and its also helping us to earn some good extra money from it so bitcoin is a bonus for me the more I work on it the more I can get it in my wallet.
I do not think that most users care about the world of cryptography and even more about high technologies in the field of crypto-currency. First of all Bitcoin is a good income and for someone it's a lot of money. I use Bitcoin as a commodity while not caring about what will happen in the future.
this is so bad if  you not caring about what will happen in future .. but in my opinion bitcoin is better like now with the bitcoin price proof growing up very fast Smiley
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 06:01:22 PM

BTC is a business world for me, where I can innovate in online stores. Which previously only rely on paypal and others, now more towards .  offers very low transaction costs.
Bitcoin is not only simple digital currency like others, It over more which a perfect business solution for the future. There so many facilities were available if we're connected this coin. Yes, It covers all the system and offer so many places with a little cost.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:13:27 PM

Bitcoin for me is my main way to manage and safe all my online money, I used to use PayPal but I like the concept of crypto currencies more.

It is safe but the problem will go to the online wallet providers if they are trusted. If you had chosen the worst ones and does have a plan to get all your funds then you might lose a lot from it. I'm a user of paypal too but I stopped with my clients that are paying me through PayPal as I prefer bitcoin because of the lower fees.
It is not always about saving money actually. Some people have more concerns for the security. If you thing that the channel that you are using is secure enough to be breach by anyone even if it charges more fee then you are on the right path.

Most importantly you have to make it sure that your deposits are in safe hands and there will be no time in your life to regret in the end only for the fee factor.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:17:43 PM

bitcoin isn't just income source for more people..  for me bitcoin can bring the funny, give me knowledge about cryptocurrency , and fill my free time for usefully Smiley
i am very love and interest about bitcoin

Yeah bitcoin is allowing to gain knowledge of the crypto world and its also helping us to earn some good extra money from it so bitcoin is a bonus for me the more I work on it the more I can get it in my wallet.
I do not think that most users care about the world of cryptography and even more about high technologies in the field of crypto-currency. First of all Bitcoin is a good income and for someone it's a lot of money. I use Bitcoin as a commodity while not caring about what will happen in the future.
this is so bad if  you not caring about what will happen in future .. but in my opinion bitcoin is better like now with the bitcoin price proof growing up very fast Smiley
i think those people who are getting benefit from bitcoin must be thinking and caring about the future of bitcoin. but in fact most of the people do not think so. for example i am getting a good profit from bitcoin trading and alt coin trading so must  be thinking and wishing the future of bitcoin more birght and successful.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:33:01 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2017, 02:28:36 PM by kapalmabur

i think those people who are getting benefit from bitcoin must be thinking and caring about the future of bitcoin. but in fact most of the people do not think so. for example i am getting a good profit from bitcoin trading and alt coin trading so must  be thinking and wishing the future of bitcoin more birght and successful.

By actively participating in stream of bitcoin funds alone is enough for us to keep bitcoin still exist for the future, no matter we want to buy or sell in high par. Btc is a "life" for me, because with additional income makes me moved to prioritize as an economic goal.
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:44:24 PM

bitcoin for me is my source income Smiley i believe all people use bitcoin is more profit.. because bitcoin is amazing just need a network and you get a bitcoin Smiley

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:36:38 PM

bitcoin for me is my source income Smiley i believe all people use bitcoin is more profit.. because bitcoin is amazing just need a network and you get a bitcoin Smiley
yeah bitcoin is really a great source of income i also get a big profit from bitcoin and i already invest my money in good amount in bitcoin and i hope it will be more profitable for me in the future.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:28:38 PM

yeah bitcoin is really a great source of income i also get a big profit from bitcoin and i already invest my money in good amount in bitcoin and i hope it will be more profitable for me in the future.
From my previous year experience it is sure that you and anyone who have invested in bitcoin will get the profit. Now I am also a stronger investor in bitcoin and I do not sell my coins no matter the price come back like sometimes occur as it always go in positive direction and do not reduce in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: