Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC for you?  (Read 120370 times)
birareru1988

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:39:07 AM

Bitcoin for me is my main way to manage and safe all my online money, I used to use PayPal but I like the concept of crypto currencies more.

I agree. Bitcoin is a much better virtual currency, because it does not require confirmation of identity and you can still earn money with rising prices.
Trophonius

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:07:05 PM

Bitcoin for me is my main way to manage and safe all my online money, I used to use PayPal but I like the concept of crypto currencies more.

I agree. Bitcoin is a much better virtual currency, because it does not require confirmation of identity and you can still earn money with rising prices.

Indeed. Ofcourse I also use other crypto currencies than Bitcoin. But I think this question goes over all the wallets since in the end they have the same concept.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 12:08:01 PM

Although I'm quite late to the Bitcoin game, I am intrigued by the concept of cryptocurrency.  I'm collecting now in the hope that it will keep rising and my sats would be worth something soon. 
one-day0

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:09:24 PM

Although I'm quite late to the Bitcoin game, I am intrigued by the concept of cryptocurrency.  I'm collecting now in the hope that it will keep rising and my sats would be worth something soon. 

Undoubtedly it will continue to grow, but without the price reduction the development of this crypto currency will not happen. It takes only time and patience.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:56:58 PM

For me at first bitcoin is an opportunity to earn money from the internet with basically no capital. When i was bored with typing captcha i stumbled upon bitcoin in some forum. Then it become digital currency that allow me to purchase things on the internet (i don't have card three years ago). Now it's just some kind of investment.
The distinction of the BTC is that it makes you able to make money without investing any capital. To the people with no investment it is the best opportunity to be availed especially in those countries of the world where poverty is more and the general public doesn’t have enough money to make any investment in other goods and stuff for the purpose to earn money.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:01:45 PM

It is safe but the problem will go to the online wallet providers if they are trusted. If you had chosen the worst ones and does have a plan to get all your funds then you might lose a lot from it. I'm a user of paypal too but I stopped with my clients that are paying me through PayPal as I prefer bitcoin because of the lower fees.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:11:07 PM

BTC is verry good source income for me  Smiley

Yes, everyone here will going to say the same mate, bitcoin is a good source of our exra income in our lives, even to me, it helps me on getting in to financial trouble because it covers some of my debt, so I am glad that I made bitcoin now.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:20:39 PM

hm. That is a nice idea and I believe that you can never lose your money. You can use Bitcoin as a currency too since there are many places have already accepted thiss crypto

Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:24:12 PM

Bitcoins worth and means alot for me,this is my main source of income by this time as a working student this is my part time job whenever it is summer vacation and when i dont have classes.This helps me to buy things i want for my self

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lukmandog

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:42:45 PM

Bitcoin is a moneymaker for me, spending only less than 2 hours a day. But result is better than people who work 8 hours a day. Bitcoin is very useful in my life.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

Bitcoin for me is a chance for me to earn money online. Before I was stuck clicking and viewing ads which my earnings is not proportion to the time and effort I am giving. But when I discovered Bitcoin and Signature Campaigns it gave me a chance to earn extra money. Also I always timed when I convert my Bitcoin to Fiat the the highest exchange rate to maximize my earnings.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:08:43 PM

Bitcoin for me is a chance for me to earn money online. Before I was stuck clicking and viewing ads which my earnings is not proportion to the time and effort I am giving. But when I discovered Bitcoin and Signature Campaigns it gave me a chance to earn extra money. Also I always timed when I convert my Bitcoin to Fiat the the highest exchange rate to maximize my earnings.

You have a great strategy. I, too, do so. When the price is high, you can sell, and when low, you can buy. Thanks to bitcoin, I managed to multiply my capital. This is a very convenient tool
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:16:05 PM

sound interesting to hear that. I dont like paypal. They are all fraud and the accounts can easily be limited for no reason
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:55:37 PM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?

Bitcoin for me is a kind of currency were I know it can produce money and can give me earnings a months from now.
It is also can be use for different aspects of usages such money transfer, sharing a load to a mobile phone then it can be use too as mode of payment in the merchants who accepted Bitcoin. This are the reason why I got it in here Cheesy
kwuccduck

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:00:45 PM

Bitcoin is a moneymaker for me, spending only less than 2 hours a day. But result is better than people who work 8 hours a day. Bitcoin is very useful in my life.

Yes, this is a very good way to earn with a minimum of free time and special skills. I really like the possibilities of this crypto currency.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:06:09 PM

Bitcoin for me is better than money even including part of investment. Bitcoin can provide benefits by being traded or otherwise mined.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
citywise2

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:21:34 PM

Bitcoin is another possibility of making money and sending money online.
Yeah bitcoin is a perfect digital money use for online transaction anywhere around the world. Very easy of use .
Ardenoss

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:24:28 PM

Bitcoin is a potential investment choice in the technological era. Easy to get (though small, eg from faucet). Bitcoin became the best online payment tool. Many merchants use bitcoin.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:29:21 PM

Bitcoin is a new kind of money processing system. actually its not even a money its just some digital points same our video games the difference is its much more advance and it has a value(demand and supply) on the market which makes its price. the curiosity of understanding what is bitcoin brings me in this network and when I finally understands it there is no way back it becomes my only support because I just realized that banks and all those stuffs are not actually giving me anything instead of that they are stealing my money legally.
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:37:23 PM

I also used paypal for my purchases but after hearing about bitcoin now I do not think that I will need paypal because I also like crypto currency system more and that is much convenient way for me to pay for any purchase and its transaction is more easy than any other payment system. But only for some clients I use paypal as they are still on paypal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: