Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is BTC for you?  (Read 120370 times)
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:06:34 PM

I see bitcoin as a way to get past traditional currency system and have a safe currency which only appreciates in value not depreciate with time as it's the case with traditional monetary system.

Almost like that, maybe in the next few years we will not recognize paper money, but we will only make transactions using digital currencies, such as bitcoin and other altcoin .. this is almost very visible, supported by the number of large companies that adopt Bitcoin as payment system ,,.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:26:38 PM
Merited by Batang Hambog (3)

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
What lead you into bitcoin world and what's keeping you here?
Bitcoin for me is the biggest oppurtunity I've ever had in my life. It gave me the oppurtunity to become rich sooner even at a young age. It gave me the chance to have a job even I'm not yet at my legal age. All I can say is bitcoin really helped me a lot in my life and maybe that's why I'm learning to give importance to bitcoin than anything else. It has changed a lot within my life most specially in terms of finance. I was able to buy the things I want even though it's expensive with the help of bitcoin and that makes me more grateful to bitcoin than ever.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:31:13 PM

What is bitcoin for you? Is it a chance or a scheme to get rich? Or is it actually to keep your wealth to yourself.
Bitcoin for me is more than just a simple cryptocurrency. I think it is the most important thing in my life right now knowing that it grants me to buy and have the things I want the most. Aside from the fact that it has a very high value nowadays, it has also played a very important role of changing my life mostly within my financial status. I don't think that I'll be able to buy the things I want if it's not because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very rare oppurtunity in everyone's life and you'll be so unfortunate if you'll miss it.
ployfit

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:35:22 PM

Bitcoin for me is the biggest oppurtunity I've ever had in my life. It gave me the oppurtunity to become rich sooner even at a young age. It gave me the chance to have a job even I'm not yet at my legal age. All I can say is bitcoin really helped me a lot in my life and maybe that's why I'm learning to give importance to bitcoin than anything else. It has changed a lot within my life most specially in terms of finance. I was able to buy the things I want even though it's expensive with the help of bitcoin and that makes me more grateful to bitcoin than ever.

With bitcoin we got freedom to earn Money in the internet. In old days, we didn't use to have this opportunity.

Thanks to the first developers of bitcoin, I now conduct my life much easily.
josucoin

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:41:42 PM

Hello, due to the gigantic growth of this market I decided to contribute to the aspects and tendencies of the Bitcoin business. I really hope that my expectations are healed. I sincerely believe that with the increase of bitcoin and with the new division things will improve even more. Smiley
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:04:00 PM

Bitcoin is the hope of the future, now we are all confused to choose the investment because it always loses, and after know bitcoin then we must dare to invest in order to get big profits.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:41:33 PM

Bitcoin is money for me.it is an alternative to banks that can be used any transactions like banks.it also gave us an opportunity to succes to be a millionaire someday if we used it in a right way .having an importance to have a bitcoin because it gives me hope to be free from financial problem.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:41:39 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency used by digital world to exchange stocks or any valuable items. Big thanks to those who create this program,
I was fascinated to tackle this forum wherein by simple means of dialogue could generate a good enough of income. The value of bitcoin is not fix, theres a fluctuation depends upon the day due to demands. However as long the value goes higher.. the more people eager to dig in..
it brings great impact to our daily needs because it has value...
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:11:25 AM

Bitcoin for me may be my chance to get rich. I had so many attempt in investments before which turns out to be scam so I am very careful now where my hard-earned money goes and then I discovered the existence of bitcoin which give me a chance again. I am investing in myself now learning to trade because I think that would be my best way to increase further my funds. It has attracted the attention of big players in the market now that's why a surge in bitcoin price and being involved into something that has the possibility of increasing up to 10 or 20 more times is incredible.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Chairul Muttaqin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:20:40 AM

Bitcoin is my living now. yes it is you are right i believe by serious to earn bitcoins will give me a chance to get rich. the reason why i still here is to earning free bitcoin from signature campaign.

▄█████████████████████████▄
       ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
     ▄████▀                       ▀███
    ████▀                           ████
   ████                              ████
  ████                                ████
 ████       ███████████████████        ████
████         ███████████████████        ███
████                       ▀████        ███
████                        ████        ███
████▄                      ▄████        ███
 ████       ████████████████████       ███
  ████      ███████████████████       ███
   ████     █████                    ███
    ████▄   █████                  ███
     ▀████▄ █████       ▄██▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀
       ▀█████████     ██     ▄▄▄
          ▀██████    ▀▀▀██████

▄█████████████          ███████              ▄█████████████          █████████████
 ████████████████        ████ ████            ████████████████       ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
              ████      ████   ████                        ████    ████            ████
               ████    ████     ████                        ████   ████            ████
              ████    ████       ████                      ████    ████            ████
█████████████████    ████         ████       █████████████████     ████       ▄▄   ████
████████████████    ████           ████      ████████████████      ████       ███▄  ███
████               ████   ██████████████     ████         ████      ████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄ 
████              ████   ████████████████    ████          ████       ████████████████▄▄
//A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬ ●  MEDIUM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | ANNOUNCEMENT  

- W P -

██████████████████▄
     ██           ██  ██▄ 
     ██           ██    ██▄
     ██           ██     ██▄
     ██           ██████████
     ██                   ██          
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ██                   ██
     ███████████████████████
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:32:17 AM

I entered the world of Bitcoin because it was an alternative job just like in the office. So I'm here because I'm earning money and I've proven it. And I'm still here even when I'm older. And I will send it to my children and grandchildren. Because There a possibility to become rich her or somehow my life level has risen. I did not finish studying and often do not accept good jobs so my always downfall is a contraction worker.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:51:15 PM

I consider it as a sideline to earn money in a mean time because I am still a student. Well I think it will be a great help for me in a future if I have some btc in my hands now because even the value of btc is unstable I am still hoping that it will always pump.

longpro098

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:56:31 PM

For me bitcoin is money, is one of my sources of income
Actually it is not something you can get rich quickly
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:58:46 PM

So far bitcoin for me is getting to know about currency
But for later on i think it will be my job

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:08:32 PM

Btc for me is very important, because btc can be a major transaction tool, like buying a house with btc or whatever it is Cheesy Cheesy
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:53:39 PM

BITCOIN is life. Because of bitcoin it changes my life. Now i can buy all the things that i wanted specially my daily necessities.
 Because of bitcoin i can pay my tuition without help of my family, i can provide my own allowance and also i can give money to my beloved sister.
I will always be grateful that i found btc.
While that is good you should not forget to hold bitcoin as well, bitcoin is giving signs that it wants to skyrocket, we do not know if that is going to happen but with a growing awareness and adoption of bitcoin all over the world at some point that is going to become a reality and when that happens you will want to have as much bitcoin stored so you get your high profits.
DreamweaverVCC

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:54:32 PM

Gold $ Money $ Love $ Technology $
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 07:55:32 PM

BITCOIN is life. Because of bitcoin it changes my life. Now i can buy all the things that i wanted specially my daily necessities.
 Because of bitcoin i can pay my tuition without help of my family, i can provide my own allowance and also i can give money to my beloved sister.
I will always be grateful that i found btc.
While that is good you should not forget to hold bitcoin as well, bitcoin is giving signs that it wants to skyrocket, we do not know if that is going to happen but with a growing awareness and adoption of bitcoin all over the world at some point that is going to become a reality and when that happens you will want to have as much bitcoin stored so you get your high profits.
As for me, then Bitcoin is almost the only way to replenish your home budget and therefore spending Bitcoin on daily needs is simply necessary. Therefore, there is a desire to save, but you need to really look at things and if there is an opportunity to sell at a good price today, then this should be done.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:07:06 PM

Btc is my way of showing interest to an item but I don't want to show my identity. Buying with bitcoin is the best, anonimity is conserved and the transactions are smooth

But platforms these days are requiring to provide some details about you in transacting and some exchanges. To measure some credit risks and to provide some insurance when somethings happen. I think it's not that bad to have some public features especially when you don't have something to hide but still having that freedom of privacy can make you satisfied for whatever reason you feel and storing it anonymously can satisfies you that BTC is yours and yours alone.

allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:09:21 PM

Btc is my way of showing interest to an item but I don't want to show my identity. Buying with bitcoin is the best, anonimity is conserved and the transactions are smooth

But platforms these days are requiring to provide some details about you in transacting and some exchanges. To measure some credit risks and to provide some insurance when somethings happen. I think it's not that bad to have some public features especially when you don't have something to hide but still having that freedom of privacy can make you satisfied for whatever reason you feel and storing it anonymously can satisfies you that BTC is yours and yours alone.
Here you have correctly noticed, But that's just a question, How long will it last? The fact is that to date, many users want not only the legalization of Bitcoin, but the general replacement of other currencies by the crypto currency. It seems to me that if this happens, then all users will lose their anonymity in all relations with the crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: