Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 08:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Payment Consultant Wanted  (Read 194 times)
jumpbackjack (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:00:58 PM

I'm looking for an individual that has an advanced knowledge of bitcoin payment processes both incoming and outgoing.  I'm fully aware of what Coinbase, bitpay, and blockchain.info have to offer and that is not what I'm looking for.  I want to figure out the most cost effective and expedient way to send $1 in bitcoin to people without getting killed by fees.  This would include bundling transactions and any other magic someone can come up with.  I'm willing to pay for this service if you can help me.  Drop me a line to discuss. 
onnz423alt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:22:15 PM

I'm looking for an individual that has an advanced knowledge of bitcoin payment processes both incoming and outgoing.  I'm fully aware of what Coinbase, bitpay, and blockchain.info have to offer and that is not what I'm looking for.  I want to figure out the most cost effective and expedient way to send $1 in bitcoin to people without getting killed by fees.  This would include bundling transactions and any other magic someone can come up with.  I'm willing to pay for this service if you can help me.  Drop me a line to discuss.  

With electrum and custom fees. I can guide you through this if you want, minimum is 10 sat/byte which leads to arouns 0.03-0.05$ fee per tx. It is possible to spend into many addresses with this method.

mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:40:31 PM

I'm looking for an individual that has an advanced knowledge of bitcoin payment processes both incoming and outgoing.  I'm fully aware of what Coinbase, bitpay, and blockchain.info have to offer and that is not what I'm looking for.  I want to figure out the most cost effective and expedient way to send $1 in bitcoin to people without getting killed by fees.  This would include bundling transactions and any other magic someone can come up with.  I'm willing to pay for this service if you can help me.  Drop me a line to discuss. 

Hello,   I have been in bitcoin fields since previous five  years and you can have a better deal with me.

The transactions would be sent and received without any fee however you can decide whatever you pay for my commission.

Drop me a PM and i will forward you my skype for better understanding

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: