Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OCEANX] OceanX - Token Backed By Real Assets - NEW THREAD COMING SOON  (Read 17742 times)
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:54:54 AM

Hi ChrisPop can you give some explanation why dividends of November where not paid, it's time for the December one, and divs of previous month aren't paid. What happened ? why no any single word about this delay ?

Cheers

Sorry for not giving you guys any heads up. I've just been very busy. The dividends were not paid as crowetic who hosts our burst miners had to stop the mining due to objective reasons. I am now in deals with him to refund me at least a part of the hdds value as they are pretty old now. The electricity fees were very high in last months and the gpu mining production wasn't very high. I will continue distributing dividends from the gpu mining,but the funds from the sold HDDs will be used to buy-back some shares. I will announce you at what rate or maybe I will just distribute them to you through dividends.
To be sincere guys I have paid much more than the amount raised from initial funding. I have even put a $1k from my own pocket in initial funding to help it get started. Even I am on negative personally I am glad that I could pay you dividends for more than 1 year and will continue paying them from the gpu mining production and as I said above the HDDs will be liquidated and a buy order of BO will be placed. It will not be much, but it will be something. Wink

I wish you Happy New Year,guys and a prosperous 2018!

I was pointed to this post and figured I would make a comment on the situation. What Chris says about me hosting the mining, for HDDs, is true, I have been hosting the BURST mining for Chris since the start of his asset and recently had to discontinue the hosting. We will resolve the purchase of the drives shortly. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

Thank you Crowetic ! Smiley

ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:20:43 PM

Thank you,Crowetic! I have completed the deal with crow and the money resulted from the selling of the external HDD miners have been converted into burst.

I have placed a buy-back order of 211,827 assets at 0.027 BURST/unit.
cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:59:41 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 02:17:29 PM by cesmak

Thank you,Crowetic! I have completed the deal with crow and the money resulted from the selling of the external HDD miners have been converted into burst.

I have placed a buy-back order of 211,827 assets at 0.027 BURST/unit.

buy back at 0.027 / share, for me a huge loss, i have an average price (deducted previous divs) of 2.1 burst..... ouch !!!!

One year ago shares where traded at 45 burst, during the year gone down (june) to 10 burst and till one month ago they where in the range of 3 - 5 burst, only in the last days crashed heavy, your offer is using the last crash because you didn't pay divs to exit with a very low disbursement, i'm not happy of this. Sorry but i have to say that.

470$ (at current burst and btc prices) put on buyback.... is it a joke ?

(you sold all that shares for 10 burst each when you issued the asset, so you made 2 milions burst, one year ago, and now the whole asset is liquidated for 470$ (6000 burst) really terrible).

ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:01:39 PM

The shares were sold at 10 BURST/asset BUT the price of Burst at that time was around 0.000001 BTC and the BTC price was at $700. Now BURST price= 0.00000550-0.00000600 BTC and btc price is at $13,238! I have converted all the burst from the sold assets into miners. We still have the GPU miners that I will still distribute dividends from.

@cesmak I am really sorry for your loss, but burstcoin has been through great manipulation and downtimes. I don't have a magic pot full of burst to give to shareholders. It's just the dividends I paid shareholders so far and the buy-back order placed from liquidating the hdd miners.
Haitch2

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

@chrispop - you took in 2 million Burst selling this asset, and are now doing a buyback for about 6,000. Yes I understand the change in relative values, but I'm really not happy about this.

You also said that you'll continue to payout from the GPU's earnings? What are they earning and how much will they payout? There hasn't been a "weekly" payout in 3 months.

H.
cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

The shares were sold at 10 BURST/asset BUT the price of Burst at that time was around 0.000001 BTC and the BTC price was at $700. Now BURST price= 0.00000550-0.00000600 BTC and btc price is at $13,238! I have converted all the burst from the sold assets into miners. We still have the GPU miners that I will still distribute dividends from.

@cesmak I am really sorry for your loss, but burstcoin has been through great manipulation and downtimes. I don't have a magic pot full of burst to give to shareholders. It's just the dividends I paid shareholders so far and the buy-back order placed from liquidating the hdd miners.

Yes, i understand that US$ you converted burst one year ago as nothing to do with the value @ today, ok you spent all the burst, but really you bought hardware only for 430$ ? or a bit more. used HDD for mining burst, i don't think that loose a lot of value in an year....

And also taking your numbers you took around 1400/1500$ one year ago.... you take back only less than 1/3rd of the value ?

And why you changed back immediately US$ to burst now at this unfavorable price, and not waited some time i think that burst price can do some swing back to better prices to buy.....

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:48:42 AM

ouch :/  

have to admit i saw this coming, happy i never went in here in the end, it just felt weird from the get-go  Sad
one tries to trust people, but when certain people get involved in projects that they weren't before, the only reason is their personal wealth at others losses Sad
maybe OP should have been more transparent at who REALLY controlled this asset....

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

The value of the HDD miners were $800-$900 when I got them. I got $500 from crowetic. That was my proposed value as the equipment is more than 1 year old and he also hosted them for free. The GPUs were worth ~$2200 when I got them. I was very busy in the last months with some RL stuff,but I will disitribute a dividend this week probably.

I bought the burst at this rate because to give you guys the occasion to sell out your burstocean assets,even if that is not much. To be sincere I don't see any future with this asset and especially with the Burst platform so I'm trying to slowly liquidate the assets backing BurstOcean. But for the next few weeks I will still distribute dividends from the gpu mining.
ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:37:55 PM

I'm trying to distribute you some dividends from the last months of 2017, but it gives me a bug: "Unknown bug. Problem accessing bidOrder.
This calculation can take several minutes, please be patient. Progress 0%" . I wll try again tomorrow.
ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:35:31 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 12:48:43 PM by ChrisPop

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Great news everyone! I consider that BURST platform is not longer a suitable platform for us due to the numerous events that occured along its lifetime(manipulation, fundamental code flawed, buggy wallets,etc.) and I have decided to transfer and at the same time rebrand BURSTOCEAN into the BitShares platform which offers us a lot more flexibility and functionalities.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The new asset name is OCEANX and from today I'm organising a SWAP procedure which will take 30 DAYS!
RATIO: 100:1  This means that for each 100 BURSTOCEAN you own you will receive 1 OCEANX.

THE PROCEDURE

Starting today 29th January and until 28th February, BurstOcean holders should send their assets to the following account: BURST-HP7D-PER2-2DGS-8SZM5 with a message attached to it mentioning their BITSHARES account where they want to receive their OCEANX assets.

If you don't have a BitShares account please use this link to create one: bitshares.openledger.info?r=oceanx2018
After this period is over I will no longer offer any swaps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OCEANX FUTURE

A new era is starting for OCEANX shareholders and supporters! From now on we will NO LONGER DISTRIBUTE DIVIDENDS. All the profits from our resources backing the asset will be CAPITALISED. Which means that as our money in our "VAULT" INCREASES, that GROWTH will be reflected on the asset price through market-making. The profits will be kept in BTC on a secure wallet. At the moment OCEANX is only backed by GPU mining,but as we grow more PROFIT STREAMS will be added.

Thank you for your support and look forward to a bright future!
cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

Transferred now....

TausifTaj1987

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

Really wish you guys accepted Ethereum.
ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

Transferred now....

I have credited your account. Wink

Really wish you guys accepted Ethereum.

I'm sorry,but at the moment we will only offer market-making against BTC(named OPEN_BTC on the openledger platform). But you guys are free to trade OCEANX freely on alternative markets on openledger.  Wink

Market-making will only begin once the SWAP period is finished(28th February). I invite you to our support telegram group:
 https://t.me/oceanxproject

cesmak
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

Is also possible to change ETH for BTC on bitshare/openledger platform and trade for the asset.

@chrispop i read about your idea only of living the shares for value increase and not giving dividends, you know that on bitshare is possible to pay divs in bts ?

If you don't know how it works you can ask crowetic, his assets are working in that way, and he distribute divs with bts coins..

P.s. i saw the shares of the asset in my account credited. perfect.

ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

Is also possible to change ETH for BTC on bitshare/openledger platform and trade for the asset.

@chrispop i read about your idea only of living the shares for value increase and not giving dividends, you know that on bitshare is possible to pay divs in bts ?

If you don't know how it works you can ask crowetic, his assets are working in that way, and he distribute divs with bts coins..

P.s. i saw the shares of the asset in my account credited. perfect.

Thank you for your feedback,but I decided to choose this model for our asset instead of dividends. Smiley
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

Just finished my swap. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

Just finished my swap. Thanks!

You're welcome,Crow! As I said I'm going to start market-making once the swap is finished. Smiley
ChrisPop (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

Just want to give you guys a heads up that there are only around 10 days left until the end of the SWAP procedure. When it is finished you will no longer be able to swap your BurstOcean assets for OCEANX assets.

Here is the link to the instructions again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1875821.msg29165831#msg29165831
lucky80

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:26:00 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 02:58:35 PM by lucky80

Just want to give you guys a heads up that there are only around 10 days left until the end of the SWAP procedure. When it is finished you will no longer be able to swap your BurstOcean assets for OCEANX assets.

Here is the link to the instructions again: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1875821.msg29165831#msg29165831

just sent my asset .... lucky i opened this thread today....

thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: