Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Andreas Antonopoulos new talk . wow  (Read 554 times)
jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:21:08 PM

https://youtu.be/NnHJSWYXNIQ

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:04:45 PM

Ever since Andreas Antonopoulos dropped the red pill about how we need segwit before a blocksize increase, he has been started getting hate by the /r/btc schizos and he has been added into the "blockstreamers" conspiracy list. Sad!
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:10:58 PM

Ever since Andreas Antonopoulos dropped the red pill about how we need segwit before a blocksize increase, he has been started getting hate by the /r/btc schizos and he has been added into the "blockstreamers" conspiracy list. Sad!
It's a shame that /r/btc is so paranoid about everything that doesn't align firmly with their narrative, but that's the nature of Reddit anyway. It's not like you can do anything to force an echo chamber to listen to other ideas.

At this point I'm just so sick of this shit from both sides of the spectrum that I honestly don't care what new information is being presented if it is an argument for or against one fork, another, or none at all. I kind of just want to see the morons stop arguing like children and be constructive adults. Unless, of course, I'm very wrong about Bitcoin's core demographics.
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:19:25 PM

It's a shame that /r/btc is so paranoid about everything that doesn't align firmly with their narrative, but that's the nature of Reddit anyway. It's not like you can do anything to force an echo chamber to listen to other ideas.

At this point I'm just so sick of this shit from both sides of the spectrum that I honestly don't care what new information is being presented if it is an argument for or against one fork, another, or none at all. I kind of just want to see the morons stop arguing like children and be constructive adults. Unless, of course, I'm very wrong about Bitcoin's core demographics.
The people on /r/btc are mostly those who got banned at /r/Bitcoin for voicing criticisms/concerns against Core/Blockstream/SegWit. Every outlet (such as bitcointalk, /r/bitcoin) that is run by Blockstream has censorship, /r/btc doesn't censor you and so all people who have been censored have gathered there now.
That's why everyone there is an Unlimited, anti-Blockstream shill.

jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:27:29 PM

you guys are crazy.  There's nothing in this video about the scaling debate (is there?)  It's just a funny video.

jonald_fyookball (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:24:31 AM

so....no one else thought this was hilarious?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: