Hi! Yes, I know, Paypal is a terrible option for people wanting to sell their Bitcoin, because of chargebacks and all.
That said... It can work, if both parties trust each other. I have gotten a lot of my friends (And members of my forum) interested in Bitcoin, and I have been selling them some of mine (Not for profit, just market value!). The main reason I got tasked with acquiring BTC for all of us was that I had a bank account linked to Dwolla, so I had a few days head start. Problem is, I have now nearly emptied my bank account, as opposed to my now full Paypal. Yes, I could transfer from Paypal, to bank, to Dwolla, to MtGox, but that could take more than a week, depending on how slow each part goes!
Because of that, I would really like to use some of this Paypal balance to get more BTC to distribute. Here is my reputation:
1) I have two eBay accounts, one with 30+ 100% feedback, and another with 200+ 100% feedback
2) I am a Paypal premiere member, I have purchased more than $5,000 worth of goods in the past 6 months through them, with no unhappy sellers
3) I have sold about that much, and as my 100% feedback shows, no unhappy buyers, either
4) I am the founder and owner of the ModRetro forums, a large electronics forum that is more than 2 years old, with 2,000 members
5. I have had several transactions on this forum, including buying Bitcoin, selling advertising space on my forum, and selling one of my Android phones
Basically, I have a long internet history behind me, and there is no way I am going to throw it away for a few dollars. If anyone wants me to verify any other information about myself, I would be happy to do so! Hopefully this appeal is enough to convince someone here to deal with me.
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide! I am starting the process of transferring my Paypal funds to my bank account, just in case nobody will take me up.