Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 2 ETH Mining rigs in Ohio usa  (Read 1834 times)
bhanu545 (OP)

Activity: 706
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:31:41 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 05:32:37 PM by bhanu545

Hello guys,

I have 2 rigs with rx 470, 480 4gb and 8gbs mix. Working perfectly. 1 rig was bought in october. 1 in November 2016.

But i dnt want to keep them anymore as heat rises. Summer is going to start and i cannot bear the electricity bills.

They are plug and play rigs without u need to do anything. Perfectly fine tuned preventing crashes.

Custom frame made by myself makes it lift it with hands easily anywhere as needed.

I use MRR to rent them out : https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/36084/

Overall 2 rigs perform 360mhs+ for 1800watts+|-

Interested PM me for more details. Pics on the way.

We can discuss more on whatsapp if you are interested.
Payment through btc or cash in ohio.

Rig 1 nov 16:
Psu : evga 1000GQ
Motherboard: biostart tb 85
Powered risers : 6
Ram : 8gb
CPU: intel G3258
Gpus: 6 ( 2 powercolor devil Rx470 4gb,1 Sapphire nitro+ Rx470 4gb, 2 Sapphire nitro+ Rx480 4gb, 1 powercolor Rx480 8gb)
Ssd : kingston 120gb
Power button to turn on.
Fixed and wired cables.
166mh/s 800watts at wall.

Rig 2 oct 16:
Psu : evga 750GQ+650GQ
Motherboard: MSI GAMING 5
Powered risers : 7
Ram : 8gb
CPU: intel G3258
Gpus: 7(4 Sapphire nitro+ Rx470 4gb, 2 Sapphire nitro+ Rx480 4gb, 1 msi Rx480 4gb)
Ssd : kingston 120gb
Power button to turn on.
Fixed and wired cables.
193mh/s 960-990watts at wall.

isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:53:54 PM

I'll take your 470's if you want to get rid of them.
bhanu545 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:35:15 AM

I'll take your 470's if you want to get rid of them.

I prefer to sell the rig as a whole as i do not want to make it harder for the components to be left with me.
Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:06:21 AM

What's the specs of the rigs? I can take one without the PSU and the frame if it's for the right price.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:57:58 AM

need more specifics here and pics would be preferred
bhanu545 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:34:23 PM

What's the specs of the rigs? I can take one without the PSU and the frame if it's for the right price.

Updated the rig info. I want to sell it as a whole as i donot want to be left with any parts. If your offer is close enough to whole rig price then i can think about it.

need more specifics here and pics would be preferred
Posted. Let me know your offer.
miner417

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:42:47 PM

I'm interested in mobo-cpu-ram-ssd, if you have someone who wants to buy cards alone, I'd take the setup for the rest. 6 Card mobo setup is good.
bhanu545 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:48:11 PM

I'm interested in mobo-cpu-ram-ssd, if you have someone who wants to buy cards alone, I'd take the setup for the rest. 6 Card mobo setup is good.

Sure pm me your offer, components you need and i'l keep in mind and let you knkw if someone takes gpu,psu etc alone.
bhanu545 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:33:27 PM

Uploaded images as well.
Jdope

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:57:42 PM

Sent you a PM!
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:32:45 PM

Do you have original boxes for any or all of these items?

I may be interested in parts of Rig 2, maybe all of it for right price.
bhanu545 (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:46:11 PM

Do you have original boxes for any or all of these items?

I may be interested in parts of Rig 2, maybe all of it for right price.

Yes I have each and every box of the item including bills as well. But i do not prefer selling items separately as i put so much effort and hardwork to get these into 1 shape. I dont want anything to be left with me making it harder for selling.
bhanu545 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:22:50 AM

I responded to all the PM's I received.
bhanu545 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:29:59 AM

Curious to know if seller has agreed to use escrow with anyone
I agreed to use with you, you said no to my rules lol and you still post in my thread asking if i am accepting escrow to anyone? what are you trying to prove mate? I preferred to deal with someone in person initially, you said shipping is obviously fine even though you are in california.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:32:22 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 06:17:20 AM by a29654

I agreed to use with you, you said no to my rules lol and you still post in my thread asking if i am accepting escrow to anyone? what are you trying to prove mate? I preferred to deal with someone in person initially, you said shipping is obviously fine even though you are in california.

You wanted me to release 50% of the rig cost before sending Anyone would say no to that.

bhanu545 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:57:01 AM

You wanted me to release 50% of the rig cost before sending. Anyone would say no to that.
Ok so now you expressed that I agreed to use escrow and you still posted that question??? So you are now trying to prove something on me?

I offered you  team viewer access, video call during packaging, video while shipping pickup etc and u release 50% on pickup day. And u still said no, so what am i supposed to do? handover 3k worth miners just like that and believe in god that you would say OK after 1 week?
And I offered you for a local pickup, you said you dnt have anyone here at my place as well.
I had bad experiences on Ebay selling my previous cards.
bhanu545 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:51:27 AM

You wanted me to release 50% of the rig cost before sending. Anyone would say no to that.
Ok so now you expressed that I agreed to use escrow and you still posted that question??? So you are now trying to prove something on me?

I offered you  team viewer access, video call during packaging, video while shipping pickup etc and u release 50% on pickup day. And u still said no, so what am i supposed to do? handover 3k worth miners just like that and believe in god that you would say OK after 1 week?
And I offered you for a local pickup, you said you dnt have anyone here at my place as well.

Yes, you agreed to escrow on 50% of the trade. You want 50% upfront. What you offer is meaningless, you can call the shipper and cancel the shipment
I suggest you stepout of this deal and stop whinning here if you are not in my city. You are the one who asked me to ship first.
Secondly if you have an intention to scam, it is so easy by saying u did not receive any cards but bricks in shipment. I would loose 3k worth stuff for believing someone whom i dont even know the real name atleast.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:58:28 AM

I offered you  team viewer access, video call during packaging, video while shipping pickup etc and u release 50% on pickup day. And u still said no, so what am i supposed to do? handover 3k worth miners just like that and believe in god that you would say OK after 1 week?

Yes, you agreed to escrow on 50% of the trade. You want 50% upfront. What you offer is meaningless, you can call the shipper and cancel the shipment
I suggest you stepout of this deal and stop whinning here if you are not in my city. You are the one who asked me to ship first.
Secondly if you have an intention to scam, it is so easy by saying u did not receive any cards but bricks in shipment. I would loose 3k worth stuff for believing someone whom i dont even know the real name atleast.

I'll stop commenting

This is more of a WARNING to other users.

Wanting a buyer to pay 50% upfront is a common scam.
bhanu545 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:03:41 AM

I'll stop commenting

This is more of a WARNING to other users.

Wanting a buyer to pay 50% upfront is a common scam.
Ya warn them, I researched about your trust score which you feel that makes you on top of all here. You are the one who seem to be a scammer. I can accuse you as well. Its so easy to doubt others and insult without proofs.

When you are not in my city to do a face to face deal, you have no right to call this a common scam FOOL.

You are the one who asked me first to ship.
Jdope

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:08:38 AM

I responded to all the PM's I received.
I sent you a reply but you didn't respond, thanks!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: