Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Helix Light - Bitcoin mixer  (Read 1363 times)
helix_light_team (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 11:36:14 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2018, 09:25:21 PM by helix_light_team

WE ARE GRAMS TEAM AND WE WANT TO INTRODUCE OUR LIGHT VERSION OF HELIX!

Helix Light

Simple
1 transaction in, 1 transaction out
The Helix Light system is very simple. Give us the address you want the bitcoins sent to. We give you an address to send them to. You have 4 hours to send 1 transaction between .02 and 21 bitcoins. We will take a 2.5% fee and send you brand new coins.

Speedy
Clean coins in 30 minutes
After the intial transaction you send to Helix has 3 confirmations, the coins will be cleaned and sent back to you with 1 transaction immediately. The process can take up to 2 hours, but because of reserve clean coins, 95% of all helixes are sent with in 30 minutes.

Easy
No account needed
Unlike regular Helix you don't need to sign up for a Grams' account. This means no entry fee, no pgp key verification, and no link to you (even your online identity) at all. There are no options with Helix Light which makes for simple and fast bitcoin cleaning.

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:26:42 AM

I am always happy to see new services for tumbling Bitcoin.  I would be interested to see further proof that Helix Light is a related party to Helix on the Dark Net.

A 3% fee seems high, as bitmixer.io offers a somewhat random fee between about 0.8% - 1.25% (and that can be adjusted by the customer).

Also I would very much welcome any user feedback on your service.  Good luck!
helix_light_team (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 07:19:15 PM

Helix Light provides better anonymity than bitmixer.
Our service's fee consists of 2.5 %
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 11:56:10 PM

Where we can find documentation of the algorithm you using?
Why would we pay higher fee on new service while we can use Bitmixer which is highly trusted and offer fee of 0.5%?

rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:24:39 AM

i don't know what the advantages if we are use your service, your service is new in bitcoin business, not trusted enough and the fees higher than other trusted service, i don't think the members will not use your service if you not give more advantages than other, and better to build trusted first is better way
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:34:08 AM

I've been on this forum for a relatively long time, and i haven't seen a single accusation from a bitmixer customer that succesfully proved there was still a link between his sending and receiving addresses...
Can you prove bitmixer's anonimity is bad, or, at least that yours is better?

Naokia980

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 09:58:01 PM

WE ARE GRAMS TEAM AND WE WANT TO INTRODUCE OUR LIGHT VERSION OF HELIX!

Helix Light

Simple
1 transaction in, 1 transaction out
The Helix Light system is very simple. Give us the address you want the bitcoins sent to. We give you an address to send them to. You have 4 hours to send 1 transaction between .02 and 21 bitcoins. We will take a 2.5% fee and send you brand new coins.

Speedy
Clean coins in 30 minutes
After the intial transaction you send to Helix has 3 confirmations, the coins will be cleaned and sent back to you with 1 transaction immediately. The process can take up to 2 hours, but because of reserve clean coins, 95% of all helixes are sent with in 30 minutes.

Easy
No account needed
Unlike regular Helix you don't need to sign up for a Grams' account. This means no entry fee, no pgp key verification, and no link to you (even your online identity) at all. There are no options with Helix Light which makes for simple and fast bitcoin cleaning.

What is significant difference among other " btc mixers"? I used other service 2 months ago and really impressed.

Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:11:23 AM

Why do you think Helix is better than Bitmixer? What are your advantages over them?

I used Bitmixer few times in the past and I really like the idea of custom fee.
Wouldn't your fixed 2.5% fee makes traces back much more likely?
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:23:48 AM

Just answer this questions if you want people keep using yoir service that why we should use your new service if there's already a reputable and trusted services on this community and why do we have to pay larger so we can be able to use your service. And you mentioned that your service has better anonymity then give us some proofs of that instead of just saying it.
iDice_io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 06:15:59 AM

Helix has been pretty reliable and has been around for a long time. Have used it a few times myself. Hopefully that's the real Helix creator though.

▬▬▬▬▬▬  [CROWDSALE] [THREAD] [BETA]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬ iDice ▬▬▬▬▬▬  [BETA] [THREAD] [CROWDSALE]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
◊                                                         CROWDSALE JUNE 16 - 30 (UTC 00:00)                                                         ◊
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WORLD'S FIRST MOBILE GAMBLING DAPP ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: