Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Broadcasthe.net accounts  (Read 1215 times)
Tyr808 (OP)

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:45:56 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 01:52:44 AM by Tyr808

Hello everybody,

I have some accounts provided by somebody from BTN staff. The accounts are legit but you will have to follow my instructions to keep your account safe. You will be able to change the email address / password without get disable.

PM me for price or details.

Thanks!

kevin69

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:54:08 AM

I just bought an account from you. Thank you buddy!

To be honest, I am a reseller. My prices are more higher than yours
I hope that you will not angry if I will resale the account from you.
Ralv

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:11:26 PM

Price per account?
I guess it'll be done via RDP/VPS?
Escrow available?
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:35:17 PM

I would like to know why sell them when one can just go on there and register an account with them?
Unless they are closed to new registration I don't see why anyone would benefit in buying them from a reseller if they can just pay almost the same price in getting an account there themselves and not having to worry about having it banned without having to use a vpn to log into the said account each and everytime to want to login to your TBN account.
Just doesn't make much sense to me to be honest. Embarrassed

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Ralv

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:45:19 PM

You mean like they're closed to new user since like two years ago? Yeah, sure, let's all go and register accs there.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:01:06 PM

I would like to know why sell them when one can just go on there and register an account with them?
Unless they are closed to new registration I don't see why anyone would benefit in buying them from a reseller if they can just pay almost the same price in getting an account there themselves and not having to worry about having it banned without having to use a vpn to log into the said account each and everytime to want to login to your TBN account.
sorry but i got confused the OP selling BTN account is this a typo error or what? I'm also a member from TBN and its take sometime before you can earn member status and gives you opportunity to reply from certain post.
Magnavox

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

Private torrent tracker invites

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:03:43 PM

sorry but i got confused the OP selling BTN account is this a typo error or what? I'm also a member from TBN and its take sometime before you can earn member status and gives you opportunity to reply from certain post.

BTN is Broadcasthe.net torrent tracker
Ralv

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:30:00 PM

BTN is Broadcasthe.net torrent tracker

TBN as thebot.net? Well, that explain it, sorry for my aggression in earlier post but it's just a missunderstood between us; BTN - no typos - is Broadcasthe.net, one of the oldest and most reputable private trackers (torrent website) available.
Tyr808 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:02:19 PM

Sorry guys. BTN is Broadcasthe.net

About kevin... I will stop selling to resellers. I got many messages but I didn't replied to them. Don't take personally guys but it's not a good idea to resell BTN.

I will close the thread soon because I am almost out of stock and I don't know if I will could get other accounts.

Ralv

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:36:19 PM

I can pay you later today (5 hours from now?), question is what data you provide to it (I guess some RDP/VPN, email change, password change, etc, etc). Just lemme know. Was looking for one FOR AGES so it's kinda, yeah.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:57:21 AM

How are these compared to an account on hackforum?
Can you expect the same sort of viewer ship or the same kind of subject groups that the other forum has?
I never really got into thebotnet forum just to read a post once and awhile that was referred to me as a link.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
corporatist

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:55:22 AM

How are these compared to an account on hackforum?
Can you expect the same sort of viewer ship or the same kind of subject groups that the other forum has?
I never really got into thebotnet forum just to read a post once and awhile that was referred to me as a link.

Read the comments, he is selling Broadcasthe.net
Tyr808 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:06:47 AM

One left. I will cannot provide another accounts in the future. That;s the last one dudes Smiley

EDIT : SOLD OUT guys.

If you're interested let me know and I will make a waiting list. Maybe I will could get another one or max 2. I am not promise but I will could try.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: