Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:01:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digibyte DGB Segwit Activation  (Read 10481 times)
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:13:01 AM

Digibyte is now pumping! The last time I check the price is 380 satoshi. But more DGB now!
kentwo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:29:31 AM

Digibyte is now pumping! The last time I check the price is 380 satoshi. But more DGB now!
Why the DGB price jump so high,I bought on the 55 sat,but sold too early Embarrassed
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:07:24 AM

I just bought some dgb for around 350 sats. Hope it will pump really high this day. My target is 500 sats. Is this possible? I dont want to lose the opportunity. Its dangerous tho. Maybe its a pump and dump. So i hope this worth the risk. I will buy more once DGB breaks 500 sats. The hype really helps. It gains 175% in a day.
Raiderlam

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:11:05 AM

Dont sell in 500 sats,it will up more!
DolanTehDuck

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:04:35 AM

But why is it pumping  so high ? The first segwit transaction was done a few weeks ago, what happened yesterday ?
Natural Perm

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:03:25 PM

Dont sell in 500 sats,it will up more!
Yes. I'm thinking it will reach 1K sats this week
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:42:15 PM

I just wonder why digibyte needed segwit activation ? Currently it's all blocks were filled with transactions which are sizing up to 1 MB ? I don't think so. A segwit activation just to attract investors to join with the pump group ? People here are innocent up to those levels ? Very pathetic.

But why is it pumping  so high ? The first segwit transaction was done a few weeks ago, what happened yesterday ?
Probably you will never get an answer for your question, because pumps are happening for no reasons but only just to target to trap you down.

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:43:10 PM

DGB is actually a good buy right now because of its cheap price, other coins started that same amount and out of the blue pumped more than anyone expected. So if you guys bought this coin, hold it for a couple of years.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:45:56 PM

DGB reached 450+ satoshis per piece. Then fall back to 300 satoshis. Do you think the pump is over? I already bought DGB at the price of 300 a piece. Hope it pump again soon. I see a gokd potenti about this coin. I think it could go for 700 sats at the end of the month. My goal is to hold it for a couple of months.
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:04:32 PM

DGB reached 450+ satoshis per piece. Then fall back to 300 satoshis. Do you think the pump is over? I already bought DGB at the price of 300 a piece. Hope it pump again soon. I see a gokd potenti about this coin. I think it could go for 700 sats at the end of the month. My goal is to hold it for a couple of months.

300 isnt too bad least u didnt get it at 400 +. Just look at ltc after segwit hype id wait to get it cheaper.

Natural Perm

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:57:03 PM

300 isnt too bad least u didnt get it at 400 +. Just look at ltc after segwit hype id wait to get it cheaper.
You should buy right now. 400+ sats is nothing much when it reached 1K-2K sats. We should wait a couple of days for that. Volume keeps increasing on poloniex  Grin
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:15:37 AM

DGB is at 900 level.

get on the train and make few Btc just by buying some while is still cheap.

Long term prediction is from 1$ up to 10$. Now we have only 2 cents. recently we seen rise of coins like XRP which is centralize and basically a scam. DGB have multi algo something which is special.

teazy

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

DGB is at 900 level.

Long term prediction is from 1$ up to 10$. Now we have only 2 cents. recently we seen rise of coins like XRP which is centralize and basically a scam. DGB have multi algo something which is special.

Already a good x2, it's totally amazing
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:54:57 AM

DGB is at 900 level.

Why did you say that XRP is basically a scam just because it is centralize? I've read a lot of post regarding it and saying that it has a nice future and some even said that XRP is the next ethereum. I wanted to know if your accusation is true because I'm currently investing on it and planning to invest more.
gcckpxm62308

Activity: 120
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:26:52 AM

segwit give the hope to this coin likes LTC
maybe the segwit is the next speculation way.
it made the coin move to the moon
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:24:06 PM

DGB is at 900 level.

Why did you say that XRP is basically a scam just because it is centralize? I've read a lot of post regarding it and saying that it has a nice future and some even said that XRP is the next ethereum. I wanted to know if your accusation is true because I'm currently investing on it and planning to invest more.

Accusations ? That's fact. Xrp not only is bankers centralised shitcoin but same as fiat and Eth can be produced out of thin air. It's a tool to pump and dump. Value is 0. No one serious will even try to invest because of tech in ripple. They investing because is volatile and can give nice profits in right moments.
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:03:32 PM

Probably the segwit activation of DGB made an impact and resulted in pumping of the coin but I've also read a topic recently regarding DGB to be officially listed as one of the gaming currency like game credit though it has been a topic before that it was tested out for League of Legends.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Mettius81

Activity: 491

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:53:13 PM

Now digibyte are in PUMP Smiley
Woogy

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:03:47 PM

Still worth buying some now or is it pump and dump?
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:55:57 PM

does this really deserve to be a top 12 coin? what has changed in the last month for it to leap form a MK of $5m??
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: