Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lizi Ann thread had been locked Destroyed me a beautiful dream  (Read 694 times)
lizidev (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:53:24 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 02:58:11 PM by lizidev

I am lizi dev.

lizi ann thread had been locked by form administrator.

Destroyed me a beautiful dream

can you help me  unlock it.

lizi is a good coin,it is now very difficult to develop after  ann thread  had  been  locked by administror

i want  continue the mem contest.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1726755.0

I am  so miss  lizi

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 06:03:34 AM

Even though I've repeated this via PM countless times (and each time you simply refused to even acknowledge the answer), I'll quote what I've said to you via PM (on whether the thread is fit for being reopened / restarted):

No, it's not. It doesn't matter how you'll collect their addresses, you'll still be incentivising low effort / low quality posts.

If you want to create a new thread for your coin, remove ANY altcoin giveaway entry method based on posting on Bitcointalk before doing so.

lizidev (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:13:19 AM

Even though I've repeated this via PM countless times (and each time you simply refused to even acknowledge the answer), I'll quote what I've said to you via PM (on whether the thread is fit for being reopened / restarted):

No, it's not. It doesn't matter how you'll collect their addresses, you'll still be incentivising low effort / low quality posts.

If you want to create a new thread for your coin, remove ANY entry method based on posting on Bitcointalk before creating it.

lizi coin  is very is very important,it  is different from the other coin. Why do not you want him to have a good development.

Now all are stopped Because of this ann  thread  is locked,  I can not promote ti  any more.

Before his development was so smooth。

i am so miss  before
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:12:38 PM

lizi coin  is very is very important,it  is different from the other coin. Why do not you want him to have a good development.

Mate,just your thread is locked on bitcointalk forum.Your source code is not deleted.You can do all the best you want for your coin as long it doesn't break any rules of the forum.To my knowledge,if there are giveaways in your thread apart from keeping it spam from,they must be locked.No worries,start a new thread and don't host any giveaways on that thread anymore.
lizidev (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:04:35 AM

lizi coin  is very is very important,it  is different from the other coin. Why do not you want him to have a good development.

Mate,just your thread is locked on bitcointalk forum.Your source code is not deleted.You can do all the best you want for your coin as long it doesn't break any rules of the forum.To my knowledge,if there are giveaways in your thread apart from keeping it spam from,they must be locked.No worries,start a new thread and don't host any giveaways on that thread anymore.

this  thread  been  locked,all  is  stoped.that is  image  contest. why  it is  giveaway.
lizidev (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:59:17 PM

this  Destroyed me a beautiful dream  about  bitcoin Economics
cryptomiles

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:40:46 AM

I am lizi dev.

lizi is a good coin,it is now very difficult to develop after  ann thread  had  been  locked by administror

I am  so miss  lizi

"YOBIT MESSAGE on deposit

Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates

therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
    If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin."

thanks to update dev
xtecoin

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:56:13 PM

I am lizi dev.

I am  so miss  lizi

"YOBIT MESSAGE on deposit

Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates

therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
    If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin."

thanks to update dev

lizi dev had send the ticket
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: