Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Reasons Why Many Families Are Feeling Extreme Financial Stress  (Read 3014 times)
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:07:53 PM

Higher Inflation rate is always a problem for many people because it leads to decrease in the value of money, with increasing expenses now it became very difficult to survive.
Though countries always want to reduce this rate but there are some market forces which also effects indirectly. Like trade war between two countries.
As United States of America and China are going for trade war. So by increasing the tax rate on the traded good leads to increase the price of that commodity, and with inflation it become very difficult to afford that product.

mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:00:12 AM

This is caused When we spend more than the amount that we earn, inevitably this will end badly. We can blame the "bad" government, which don't give us jobs or keep rising the taxes and charges, but our financial health must be managed by ourselves. Trying to keep a lifestyle that our pockets can't support is the best way to get overstressed.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

This is caused When we spend more than the amount that we earn, inevitably this will end badly. We can blame the "bad" government, which don't give us jobs or keep rising the taxes and charges, but our financial health must be managed by ourselves. Trying to keep a lifestyle that our pockets can't support is the best way to get overstressed.

It's going to be as simple as living within your means. Especially if you have a family. Spend on what you can afford and as much as possible don't spend on luxuries if you don't have a lot to spare. The problem with today's society is that many people give too much importance about how others will see their financial status.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

Based on my experience that many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.
right. Older industries are underdeveloped and market demand is not high. That leads to economic degradation, leaving many people without jobs. So I think Bitcoin is a new trend and needs more response. The Crypto market will be profitable for those who follow the trend and those who fear will fall behind.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:22:42 PM

Wages in many countries have no way to meet normal living expenses!

In today's society, people want to live a high quality life, and want to change a bigger house and a better car! Give the child better education, give the old man good medical treatment, the salary pressure is very big!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:24:55 PM

I think that nobody should ever start a family, for example, have kids without proper preparation.
I would have never made my wife/girlfriend pregnant if I could not find decent, stable job with salary that is able to feed my whole family.

I cant understand people that engage themself into family life, but they are not really ready for that, your source of income needs to cover up all your and your family bills.
That's practicality and I totally agreed on this,preparation and security is the best thing a marrying couple must have before settling down..i know that somes are wanted to take the challenges of being parents thats why they getting into this easily,but babies aren't for experiment this is reality..
Flayme

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:42:54 PM

Everyday it is a common problems face by a lots of families in the world...  Common because almost all families undergo with tis nkrmal problem... It happens especially if they have a lots of needs in life than their salary...  Stable job with a good source of income is the main solution to it...  It is a wide problem as for today because government didn't address tis problem...  They didn't know that a lots of related crime and problems will traced in underemployment and lack of regular job...  Especially those who belongs in a family who lives in a low state...  It is hard to see your family are starving to death because of financial problem...  It is common and normal occurrence to experience here but if we know also how to budget our money even it is little we can probably address with our own...
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:24:40 AM

There are many factors why some families are experiencing extreme financial stress. It maybe because of low salary,the number of people in a family,increases price in market,emergency reasons. Maybe some that have high salary also rises their cost of living.
I think its really much better to plan and save first before you start a Family at least in case of emergency you have a fund which you can use.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

When the cost of living rises faster than paychecks do year after year, eventually that becomes a very big problem.  For quite some time I have been writing about the shrinking middle class, and one of the biggest culprits is inflation.  Every month, tens of millions of American families struggle to pay the bills, and most of them don’t even understand the economic forces that are putting so much pressure on them.  The United States never had a persistent, ongoing problem with inflation until the debt-based Federal Reserve system was introduced in 1913.  Since that time, we have had non-stop inflation and the U.S. dollar has lost more than 98 percent of its value.  If our paychecks were increasing faster than inflation this wouldn’t be a problem, but in recent years this has definitely not been the case for most Americans.

And unfortunately inflation is starting to accelerate once again.  In fact, it is being reported that inflation rose at the fastest pace in four years in January…

The prices Americans pay for goods and services surged in January by the largest amount in four years, mostly reflecting a rebound in the cost of gasoline that’s taking a bigger chunk out of household incomes.

The consumer price index, or cost of living, rose by a seasonally adjusted 0.6% in January, the government said Wednesday.

Meanwhile, our incomes have been incredibly stagnant.   In fact, we just learned that median household income did not go up at all during 2016.

This is one of the reasons why we consistently see families fall out of the middle class month after month.  Even if you keep the same job year after year, your standard of living is going to steadily go down unless your pay goes up.

The things that we all spend money on month after month just keep going up in price.  I am talking about food, housing, medical care and other essentials.  If there is one thing that we can always count on, it is the fact that things are going to cost more tomorrow than they do today.

Let’s talk about food for a moment.  Whenever I go to the grocery store, I am almost always shocked.  I still remember a time when I could get everything that I needed for an entire week for about 20 bucks, but these days you can’t even fill up one cart for 100 dollars.

That is because food prices have been rising aggressively for many years.  The following is a list that was posted on The Economic Policy Journal that shows how much some food and grocery items have increased over the past decade…

1. Tobacco and smoking products

-Price increase: 90.4%

2. Margarine

-Price increase: 63.6%

3. Uncooked ground beef

-Price increase: 46.3%

4. Shelf stable fish and seafood
-Price increase: 45.0%

5. Prescription drugs
-Price increase: 43.5%

6. Rice, pasta, cornmeal
-Price increase: 40.3%

7. Bread
-Price increase: 38.9%

8. Snacks
-Price increase: 38.4%

9. Miscellaneous poultry including turkey
-Price increase: 37.0%

10. Apples
-Price increase: 36.6%

11. Frankfurters
-Price increase: 35.8%

12. Canned vegetables
-Price increase: 35.3%

13. Salt and other seasonings and spices
-Price increase: 34.0%

14. Miscellaneous fats and oils including peanut butter

15. Miscellaneous processed fruits and vegetables including dried
-Price increase: 33.7%

16. Bacon and related products
-Price increase: 33.2%

17. Fresh whole chicken
-Price increase: 32.5%

18. Cakes, cupcakes, and cookies
-Price increase: 32.1%

19. Flour and prepared flour mixes

20. Canned fruits
-Price increase: 32.0%

And thanks to out of control government spending and reckless manipulation by the Federal Reserve, we have come to a time when inflation is starting to accelerate once again.

According to John Williams of shadowstats.com, if honest numbers were being used the government would be telling us that inflation is rising at a 6 percent annual rate for the first time since 2011.

At the same time, evidence is mounting that U.S. consumers are simply tapped out.  Previously, I have explained that interest rates are going up, consumer bankruptcies are rising, and lending standards for consumers are really tightening up.

All of those are things we would expect to see if a new recession was starting.

And today we learned that the number of Americans refinancing their homes has fallen to the lowest level that we have seen since 2009…

A slowdown in refinancing pulled down the total mortgage application volume last week as changes to certain government-loan programs made refinances less lucrative. Refinance volume now stands at its lowest level since June 2009.

If you will remember, we also saw a slowdown in mortgage refinancing just before the great financial crisis of 2008.

For mortgage applications overall, they are now down almost 31 percent from where they were a year ago…

Total mortgage application volume fell 3.7 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis last week from the previous week, and are nearly 31 percent lower than the same week a year ago, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.

A 31 percent decline in a single year is catastrophic.

If this continues, it won’t be too long before everyone is talking about a new housing crash.

And we also learned this week that FHA mortgage delinquencies increased during the fourth quarter “for the first time since 2006”…

Federal Housing Administration mortgage delinquencies jumped in the fourth quarter for the first time since 2006, the Mortgage Bankers Association reported Wednesday. The FHA insures low down-payment loans and is a favorite among first-time homebuyers.

The seasonally adjusted FHA delinquency rate increased to 9.02 percent in the fourth quarter from 8.3 percent in the third quarter, MBA data show.

So many things are happening right now that we have not seen happen in many years, but most people are choosing not to see the red flags that are popping up all around us.

None of our long-term economic problems have been fixed.  And even though Donald Trump won the election, the truth is that our economy is in the worst shape it has been since the last financial crisis.  I continue to encourage all of my readers to get prepared for very hard times, but just like back in 2007 we are experiencing a wave of tremendous optimism right now and most people think that the party can somehow continue indefinitely.

Whether Donald Trump won the election or not, the truth is that a major economic downturn was going to come anyway.  You see, Donald Trump is not some magician that can just wave a wand and somehow make the consequences of decades of very foolish decisions instantly disappear.

We have been on the biggest debt binge in human history, and there is going to be a great price to pay when this immense debt bubble finally bursts.

Unfortunately, most people are not going to acknowledge the truth until it is too late.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/this-is-one-of-the-big-reasons-why-so-many-families-are-feeling-extreme-financial-stress

I think the main reason Trump won the election was Trump being the only candidate willing to address these issues.

These types of points relating to state driven policy failure and wealth inequality, regularly fall outside the mainstream media talking points and the degree of knowledge one can obtain by exclusively following mainstream sources.

Every other politician I've seen would have swept these issues under a rug and feigned ignorance until the next recession.
Surely the cost of living has risen due to inflation and it leads to more families experience financial stress like what you have stated but I think the main reason is because families cannot sustain well their lives because of many reasons, maybe they do not have a good and stable job,or good source of income. So if you do not want to experience financial stress with your future family, strive to get success while you are still studying so that you can get a good future. Education is the key to fight poverty or atleast plan well before staring a family.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:12:23 PM
Merited by hidingyou (4)

Based on my experience that many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.
Precisely, a lot of families are suffering from a financial crisis because they dont manage their money well, they buy first their wants instead of buying their own needs. Aside from that it is so hard to find a job if you are an uneducated person with a very lazy personality.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

When the cost of living rises faster than paychecks do year after year, eventually that becomes a very big problem.  For quite some time I have been writing about the shrinking middle class, and one of the biggest culprits is inflation.  Every month, tens of millions of American families struggle to pay the bills, and most of them don’t even understand the economic forces that are putting so much pressure on them.  The United States never had a persistent, ongoing problem with inflation until the debt-based Federal Reserve system was introduced in 1913.  Since that time, we have had non-stop inflation and the U.S. dollar has lost more than 98 percent of its value.  If our paychecks were increasing faster than inflation this wouldn’t be a problem, but in recent years this has definitely not been the case for most Americans.

And unfortunately inflation is starting to accelerate once again.  In fact, it is being reported that inflation rose at the fastest pace in four years in January…

The prices Americans pay for goods and services surged in January by the largest amount in four years, mostly reflecting a rebound in the cost of gasoline that’s taking a bigger chunk out of household incomes.

The consumer price index, or cost of living, rose by a seasonally adjusted 0.6% in January, the government said Wednesday.

Meanwhile, our incomes have been incredibly stagnant.   In fact, we just learned that median household income did not go up at all during 2016.

This is one of the reasons why we consistently see families fall out of the middle class month after month.  Even if you keep the same job year after year, your standard of living is going to steadily go down unless your pay goes up.

The things that we all spend money on month after month just keep going up in price.  I am talking about food, housing, medical care and other essentials.  If there is one thing that we can always count on, it is the fact that things are going to cost more tomorrow than they do today.

Let’s talk about food for a moment.  Whenever I go to the grocery store, I am almost always shocked.  I still remember a time when I could get everything that I needed for an entire week for about 20 bucks, but these days you can’t even fill up one cart for 100 dollars.

That is because food prices have been rising aggressively for many years.  The following is a list that was posted on The Economic Policy Journal that shows how much some food and grocery items have increased over the past decade…

1. Tobacco and smoking products

-Price increase: 90.4%

2. Margarine

-Price increase: 63.6%

3. Uncooked ground beef

-Price increase: 46.3%

4. Shelf stable fish and seafood
-Price increase: 45.0%

5. Prescription drugs
-Price increase: 43.5%

6. Rice, pasta, cornmeal
-Price increase: 40.3%

7. Bread
-Price increase: 38.9%

8. Snacks
-Price increase: 38.4%

9. Miscellaneous poultry including turkey
-Price increase: 37.0%

10. Apples
-Price increase: 36.6%

11. Frankfurters
-Price increase: 35.8%

12. Canned vegetables
-Price increase: 35.3%

13. Salt and other seasonings and spices

14. Miscellaneous fats and oils including peanut butter

15. Miscellaneous processed fruits and vegetables including dried
-Price increase: 33.7%

16. Bacon and related products
-Price increase: 33.2%

17. Fresh whole chicken
-Price increase: 32.5%

18. Cakes, cupcakes, and cookies

19. Flour and prepared flour mixes

20. Canned fruits
-Price increase: 32.0%

And thanks to out of control government spending and reckless manipulation by the Federal Reserve, we have come to a time when inflation is starting to accelerate once again.

According to John Williams of shadowstats.com, if honest numbers were being used the government would be telling us that inflation is rising at a 6 percent annual rate for the first time since 2011.

At the same time, evidence is mounting that U.S. consumers are simply tapped out.  Previously, I have explained that interest rates are going up, consumer bankruptcies are rising, and lending standards for consumers are really tightening up.

All of those are things we would expect to see if a new recession was starting.

And today we learned that the number of Americans refinancing their homes has fallen to the lowest level that we have seen since 2009…

A slowdown in refinancing pulled down the total mortgage application volume last week as changes to certain government-loan programs made refinances less lucrative. Refinance volume now stands at its lowest level since June 2009.

If you will remember, we also saw a slowdown in mortgage refinancing just before the great financial crisis of 2008.

For mortgage applications overall, they are now down almost 31 percent from where they were a year ago…

Total mortgage application volume fell 3.7 percent on a seasonally adjusted basis last week from the previous week, and are nearly 31 percent lower than the same week a year ago, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association.

A 31 percent decline in a single year is catastrophic.

If this continues, it won’t be too long before everyone is talking about a new housing crash.

And we also learned this week that FHA mortgage delinquencies increased during the fourth quarter “for the first time since 2006”…

Federal Housing Administration mortgage delinquencies jumped in the fourth quarter for the first time since 2006, the Mortgage Bankers Association reported Wednesday. The FHA insures low down-payment loans and is a favorite among first-time homebuyers.

The seasonally adjusted FHA delinquency rate increased to 9.02 percent in the fourth quarter from 8.3 percent in the third quarter, MBA data show.

So many things are happening right now that we have not seen happen in many years, but most people are choosing not to see the red flags that are popping up all around us.

None of our long-term economic problems have been fixed.  And even though Donald Trump won the election, the truth is that our economy is in the worst shape it has been since the last financial crisis.  I continue to encourage all of my readers to get prepared for very hard times, but just like back in 2007 we are experiencing a wave of tremendous optimism right now and most people think that the party can somehow continue indefinitely.

Whether Donald Trump won the election or not, the truth is that a major economic downturn was going to come anyway.  You see, Donald Trump is not some magician that can just wave a wand and somehow make the consequences of decades of very foolish decisions instantly disappear.

We have been on the biggest debt binge in human history, and there is going to be a great price to pay when this immense debt bubble finally bursts.

Unfortunately, most people are not going to acknowledge the truth until it is too late.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/this-is-one-of-the-big-reasons-why-so-many-families-are-feeling-extreme-financial-stress

I think the main reason Trump won the election was Trump being the only candidate willing to address these issues.

These types of points relating to state driven policy failure and wealth inequality, regularly fall outside the mainstream media talking points and the degree of knowledge one can obtain by exclusively following mainstream sources.

Every other politician I've seen would have swept these issues under a rug and feigned ignorance until the next recession.
those family are starting i think. cause those members of family didnt know how to work as a family they dont know how to manage those money for the others. people tend to have a problem in financial cause they dont have enough knowledge how to budget their own money. they should know what they need and what they want cause they will end in poverty. we should know those basic needs those are the first we need to buy than the other things .
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

In my observation,the big number of family is the big reason. Just observe the family which is have a three up to five members (couples included)their daily living much comfortable compared to the big numbers of family members. The few, can afford to have their immediate needs,unlike to the big numbers that always in a  lack of financial needs.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:44:09 AM

many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.
kulagina

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:34:39 AM

Forex trading can help families, especially middle class. If you are just starting out with forex trading, you need to learn the basics so as to achieve good profits.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

This is not only happening in America it is happen all over the world. There is no time human being was satisfy with the economic standard of it nation and there will be no time we will be satisfy. human beings are insatiable. Inflation will always be there as far fiat currency is concern. In order to leave a satisfy life we need to work smarter and harder. I know in the same country people are paying their bills comfortably.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:57:59 AM

I do not really like to read things like this, but I think why get out of financial stress, because spending too much than income, especially the inflation which they are difficult to follow this, if you are experiencing financial stress it is better to tighten your expenses.
Note: I live in a country where trump is not president, so I do not really care about who wins the election.

Maestro75

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:08:00 AM

I think the difficulty for families feeling extreme financial stress arises from the fact of families doing only one paid job. No matter the pay package it is going to be difficult for a family to survive. Also, the size of a family is also a factor for this. A family of 2 will survive better on $500 than a family of 5.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:56:35 AM

Hm, so what is the suggestion here, we should live life which is the normal one. I mean no more addiction of things which can get us into trouble both financial way and health related issues too. Article does say that those products are the most costly one and they take out more than 50% of our money. Its completely agreeable thing to me.

People should learn to avoid stuff which is really artificial and started due to extreme conditions of new era and new inventions in the whole thing. Its not real life but the insane cost to the life!
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:00:22 AM

it is very easy to say for my country - Turkey-  the big reason is inflation, %14-15 annual infleation and also unumplayment rate increasing day by day, and our local currency (TL) is very weak against dollar ( 1 usd = 4.6 TL) and every single people in my country is under financial stress.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:13:42 AM

That's represents for United states but not the who world and i wish trumps dont only addressed those issues but to do actions so the people of US may feel less financial stresses..

In asia the most factor why people engaging in that problematic situation because of lack of stable job,or if having the salary isn't enough to make a normal living they are always short for spendings
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: