Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:57:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Reasons Why Many Families Are Feeling Extreme Financial Stress  (Read 3011 times)
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

Based on my experience that many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.
they may still be consumptive and cannot manage finances properly so that what they get is not enough to cover what they have spent so they feel stressed in financial terms, I think the government here must also play an active role in creating employment or entrepreneurship training so the community can be free from financial problems
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:58:15 PM

Common mistakes of financially stress families is that they don't know how to budget their money. Often times, they spend more than they earn which causing them to be in debt. They don't save which should be the priority that for every earning they need to get 10% of it for saving.
I agree, it's really one of the big reasons why many families are experiencing financial stress daily, it's because of their poor budgeting skills, some families spend too much on things that's unnecessary than saving it, and also that's why their debt is not decreasing, it's increasing. Some incomes are low and it's not enough for them to survive for a month, but still they're spending a lot, that's why a lot of families experience this type of financial situation.

nauredok

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

too often, people assume overspending and fall into debt, which is difficult to cope with. This is not an unusual situation for college students, who for the first time in their life can independently use a credit card. Given the high percentage accepted by many credit card companies, it can be very difficult to get out of debt towards them. But not only college students allow overspending. Some middle-class Americans want to drive a new beautiful car, or live in the best area of ​​the city, or wear very expensive fashionable clothes. The desire to have it all does not create any problems. Problems create the acquisition of these things. To be able to live within certain limits is a task that people need to master, but too often for these lessons they pay a high financial and emotional price
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

I think it's a combination of many factors whyfamilies have financial stress.
Things get more expensive, income gets lower, inflation increases.
But many people are not very competent in how to handle their money as well.
I mean not only in matters of investment, I mean the things they buy which are not necessary.

I agree with this ,to be honest me and my family is currently on a financial unstability which we arw working each day, though I am just a student I feel the pressure rhat they always having in their back, and I want to help them using the opportunity that I can do through Bitcoin. I see one of the biggest reason that I usually see is that lack of educational attainment which you can use to have a better job for a better salary, due to financial problems before my parents doesnt attained to got to college and goods nowadays were getting expensive.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

The only way out of extreme family financial stress is having numerous sources of income, anyone the do the same thing every year and expect a different result is a fool. The second means of curtailing the financial stress is to reduce the way we buy. buy only things that a needed, things you cannot do without them.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

Based on my experience, many families feel extreme financial pressure because it is currently difficult to find stable jobs and high-paying jobs, and it is difficult to get money.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:57:17 AM

The only way out of extreme family financial stress is having numerous sources of income, anyone the do the same thing every year and expect a different result is a fool. The second means of curtailing the financial stress is to reduce the way we buy. buy only things that a needed, things you cannot do without them.

If a person has to cut his expenses and buys only what he cannot live without, it is called with one simple word - poverty. Unfortunately, the number of poor people on the Earth exceeds the number of the guys that live well. The situation will be not changed in the nearest 10-15 years.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

In fact, there are many reasons why many families become stressed not only from extreme economic factors, but it cannot be denied that the current lifestyle of people is too high, they sometimes dream and style like rich people, even though their economy is far from enough. efficient, even though management in the family is important
Elyziey

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

It is just hard to think that there are people in this world that are having issues with regards to spending and saving.  Some people can not spend extra due to lack of savings and some can not save due to excessive spending.  The balance is not present most of the time.  Some people has more spendings and dues against their income.  Too bad some people never learned.
narik amal

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

maybe they are tense by extreme financial pressure, those who find it difficult to get a job, because work is to support economic needs.
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

The loss of working places and jobs was one of the major resons why so many families started experiencing difficulties wih their budgets.
So Trump won elections, in particular, because he promised to return production and business from Asia (China, Korea, etc.) back to the US.

winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:06:13 PM

Based on my experience that many families are feeling extreme financial stress because nowadays it's hard to find a stable job and a job with a big salary, and it's hard to earn money. Many families have a financial stress because they purchase too much they don't know how to budget their own money that's why it leads to financial stress.
Budgeting was one of the reason to overcome these stress,jobs that pays good salary is very crucial.Even before there were companies that let us work 12 hours a day but doesn't pays good.That is why financial stress wilk always at stake since the common goods that we need everyday was truly expensive.
A bigger problem is the lack of financial education, many people buy on credit stuff they do not really need and they pay that article several times over due to the interest rates, do this for long enough and with items that are very costly and you will give most of your wealth to the banks, if instead people waited and saved they will have more and better stuff and without being in debt.
Dofotonomo

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

This is a common or global problem and the thing we should do is we do know on how to budget our funds and do set priorities first and find the best ways that we can earn more extra money.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

The family is the cell of society, which must plan its budget. Many people take advantage of this and gain a lot of credits.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

This is a common or global problem and the thing we should do is we do know on how to budget our funds and do set priorities first and find the best ways that we can earn more extra money.

The advice had always been working but most of the people are not going to set priorities when they are in the situation. Fathers specially are not going to disappoint the family members, when their child ask for IphoneX, they immediately buy it for them when its not in their plan. That's what fathers do.

What might work is perhaps encouraging families to do a backyard gardening, planing vegestables and also backyard farming, goats for their milk and so on.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Fortress12345

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:43:30 AM

low income, expensive price for daily needs, the high cost of education because high inflation will always be the main problem for every families in the world including US especially for poor families they always be thinking how to feed their families daily even With uncertain income that's why they will feeling Financial Stress everyday however
What you stated are all true. Most families are stress financially every day because their income was very low but the price of their personal needs are increasing daily such as foods, clothes, electricity etc.
Some families are not good in managing their money so that they can have financial stress. They spend their money on the least important for them so when the time that they need it they have not enough money for that.

MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:07:23 AM

Because many families nowadays lack of knowledge in investing, making a good business or creating a good passive income. School system in our society dont teach broad financial literacy they just want us to be a employee of big corporation and work our ass out 9hrs a day. Many people think investing is like a gambling and they also want assurance always when they invest money to a certain things. The purchasing power of fiat money is decreasing when time passed so its better for us to make our money work for us not us working for money.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:04:32 AM

Because many families nowadays lack of knowledge in investing, making a good business or creating a good passive income. School system in our society dont teach broad financial literacy they just want us to be a employee of big corporation and work our ass out 9hrs a day. Many people think investing is like a gambling and they also want assurance always when they invest money to a certain things. The purchasing power of fiat money is decreasing when time passed so its better for us to make our money work for us not us working for money.
Exactly, this is what I have been trying to explain to my friends for a long time and yet they do not believe me, the school system is designed to create good employees, but it's not designed to create individuals with independent thoughts, if you take the time to read about the success stories of many businessmen you'll see that many dropped out of school and it's not really surprising because they were not learning anything that it was useful for them.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

Did trump really answered the issue?Or he just addressed it and do nothing as financial crisis now are scattered around the world and not only in America,with all of the decisions he made against other countries i guess he made worst the problem and instead of making solutions he does distractions

He talks alot and thats the problem about he’s presidency,because this is not the right manner handling a super power country in the world
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

We all know for the fact that its all about money so let say if you have a big family and its the funds that you are earning is not enough to support your family the price of all that we are using in our daily basis is already increasing so before you think to have your own family make sure that you have stable job and you are ready financialy,spiritually emotionally
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: