Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:15:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin mining script | Start your own website like hashocean. Version 3.0  (Read 6859 times)
DutchPowerMining (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:54:26 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 12:18:37 AM by DutchPowerMining

Bitcoin mining script 3.0
A fully automated software enabling you start your own website like hashocean

Start your own Bitcoin Mining Website, by using our web software. Our Bitcoin Mining Software is a complete software helping you to start, manage & maintain a bitcoin mining program.

The software includes three components,

Admin Control Panel
User Account Panel
CMS (With Premium Theme)

The software is developed on Laravel PHP framework. The key development points include

Responsive Web Design using BootStrap
Data Presenation using DataTables JS
Using BitPay API / BlackChain Info API for Tracking

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

PHP 5.6+ Supported Cpanel Server
Mysqli Database Driver
Cron Job
Shared hosting is enough ( recommended VPS with Cpanel)

LICENSE & PRICING

Price : $ 999 $299
Life-time license for One Domain
25% Off on additional domain licenses

SUPPORT

Free Installation
Free Update on Bugs Fixes
30 Days Priority Support
24 x 7 Email Support

BITCOIN MINING SCRIPT FEATURES

ADMIN MODULES

Add User
Edit / Update User
Reset Password
Activate / Suspend User
Message to User
View User Logs
View User Deposit / Purchase History
View User Withdraw / Payout History
View User Earnings

Add Plan
Set Min / Max Power Range
Set Purchase Price

Set Daily Hash Intrest

Set Min / ax Withdraw Limit
Set Manual / Auto Payout

Set Site Logo
Set Bit Wallet Api Key (Bitpay)
Set Referral Commission

View & Reply Support Queries

USER MODULES

Free Registration
Registration through Referral / Sponsor
Gift Power on Registration

View Purchase History
30 Days Auto Expiry of Gift in case of no purchase
Registration through Referral
Purchase Power Module
Calculate Repayment
Transaction History
Affiliate Earnings
Promotional Banners
Auto Payout on Minimum Balance Met
Daily Payouts
Auto Reinvest
Support Request Form

SCREENS
https://i.imgur.com/CN3HOdm.png
https://i.imgur.com/wjXC0ec.png
https://i.imgur.com/SSkDlTU.png

dutchpowermining@gmail.com

Good luck with your mining bussiness!

If interested please PM or post here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheMaze

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

No way Out!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:24:27 PM

I've just bought this script wait for my review

Jaxkr

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:00:49 PM

High probability this is a scam!!

dejixmen and OP registered literally within the SAME HOUR today.

Never a good sign when a seller tries to vouch for themselves using another account!

DutchPowerMining (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:42:18 AM

Never a good sign when a seller tries to vouch for themselves using another account!

Stop hating! take a look!
https://i.imgur.com/kSmB5gq.jpg

I'm new on this forum registered today at 9 AM for him at 9 PM so go learn kid before you reply!
Even if it's the same time this is not my responsibility! I requested from the guy to review the script on this forum after he bought it
Last word ! this is real business for serious people only
DutchPowerMining (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:13:57 PM

Incredible script !!
I love this script because it gives all the possibilities to customize everything you want. I installed it in my local server without any problems. I also tried most of the features all working fine. Both BitPay and Coin payments API are supported, I tested with Coin payments and its working.

Thank you for taking your time for the review.
Enjoy your mining!
DutchPowerMining (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:50:23 PM

Update: Referral Commission issues Fixed.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:35:30 PM

I'm new on this forum registered today at 9 AM for him at 9 PM so go learn kid before you reply!
Even if it's the same time this is not my responsibility! I requested from the guy to review the script on this forum after he bought it

LOL. What a sad attempt. First of all, It seems that you are the kid here, if we look at your grammar and synthesis.

And let me get this straight, This guy has exclusively posted with his account in this thread, which is amazing considering the fact that he has found your thread, 9 hours after you posted, which means it was not indexed yet in google/any other search engines, and immediately bought it, without asking ANYONE if you are legit, without any escrow whatsoever. He then goes on to "review" it.

You then proceeded to  post a 4 bit screenshot which tells us nothing, and could be easily faked and photoshopped, (it actually looks like it is photoshopped aswell, if i zoom in on it.) Please provide us the Escrow you two used, and the TXid's. Oh wait, you won't since you don't have them.

This guy is, until further proof given, clearly your alt account, and i would advise EVERYONE to stay away!

Also the fact that your are selling a likewise hashocean script is morally and ethically wrong. This is nothing but another ponzi/hyip script.

I will tag everyone who buys it.

Jartsu

Activity: 421

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:46:37 PM

lol, another script and it's being sold on autobuy site.. Probably just bullshit or free on the internet.. I hope no one will buy such a thing
DutchPowerMining (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:11:44 PM

LOL. What a sad attempt. First of all, It seems that you are the kid here, if we look at your grammar and synthesis.

And let me get this straight, This guy has exclusively posted with his account in this thread, which is amazing considering the fact that he has found your thread, 9 hours after you posted, which means it was not indexed yet in google/any other search engines, and immediately bought it, without asking ANYONE if you are legit, without any escrow whatsoever. He then goes on to "review" it.

You then proceeded to  post a 4 bit screenshot which tells us nothing, and could be easily faked and photoshopped, (it actually looks like it is photoshopped aswell, if i zoom in on it.) Please provide us the Escrow you two used, and the TXid's. Oh wait, you won't since you don't have them.

This guy is, until further proof given, clearly your alt account, and i would advise EVERYONE to stay away!

Also the fact that your are selling a likewise hashocean script is morally and ethically wrong. This is nothing but another ponzi/hyip script.

I will tag everyone who buys it.

We got haters over here.
First of all I am not supposed to explain anything to you.
I swear the order is 100% legit you have the order id contact Rocketr they can help you with that.
The buyer comes from another website and I ask him to review the script here (Please don't be stupid think before posting).
DutchPowerMining (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:23:14 PM

lol, another script and it's being sold on autobuy site.. Probably just bullshit or free on the internet.. I hope no one will buy such a thing

NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION.
Jartsu

Activity: 421

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:29:14 PM

My opinion? There is no opinion, I'm 100% sure it's just bullshit, fresh user, auto-buy, sells script.. Congrats tell me one developer who sells his hard work through auto-buy sites..
TheMaze

No way Out!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:26:03 PM

My opinion? There is no opinion, I'm 100% sure it's just bullshit, fresh user, auto-buy, sells script.. Congrats tell me one developer who sells his hard work through auto-buy sites..

So true.

Your "prove" is worthless.

You can prove that you're not a scammer by doing a simple thing ,
Just upload your script to your (OR free) hosting ,and show us a demo.

Till then ,I'm in doubt that someone will buy it.
And I would even flag you.
DutchPowerMining (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:41:21 PM

So true.

Sure, Admin panel and User panel demo is available via PM.
TheMaze

No way Out!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:42:59 PM

So true.

Sure, Admin panel and User panel demo is available via PM.

Sounds great ,
Can you post here the links? or maybe send them to me? I would like to take a look Smiley thanks.
TheMaze

No way Out!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:58:29 PM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

User Panel
http://ajdemos.com/bms/app
username:demouser
password:demouser

Admin Panel
http://ajdemos.com/bms/app/admin
username:admin
pass:admin

Seems to be real ,but a ponzi Tongue
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:39:56 PM

I swear the order is 100% legit you have the order id contact Rocketr they can help you with that.

So what? It is not like i can ask Rocketr for all your transaction info, that is something you would do if you were a legit and transparent seller.

Which you clearly weren't otherwise i would not see any issues in sharing the Txid, and also, that guy bought your script through an autobuy link for 300$?

Looks like you two guys have huge trust in each other, it is almost as if you know each other/maintain a good relationship, and that this deal is/was set up? Why? To win our trust?

We got haters over here.
The buyer comes from another website and I ask him to review the script here

Since when are you a hater when you question the legitimacy of a product? It seems a bit too easy to me to wave legit criticism away like that. As a "legit" seller, you should've been able to handle this a bit more professional.

(Please don't be stupid think before posting).

Surely calling others haters, typing to other people in CAPS LOCK instead of giving them a brief explanation, isn't stupid, is it?

TheMaze

No way Out!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:54:06 PM

So what? It is not like i can ask Rocketr for all your transaction info, that is something you would do if you were a legit and transparent seller.

Which you clearly weren't otherwise i would not see any issues in sharing the Txid, and also, that guy bought your script through an autobuy link for 300$?

Looks like you two guys have huge trust in each other, it is almost as if you know each other/maintain a good relationship, and that this deal is/was set up? Why? To win our trust?

We got haters over here.
The buyer comes from another website and I ask him to review the script here

Since when are you a hater when you question the legitimacy of a product? It seems a bit too easy to me to wave legit criticism away like that. As a "legit" seller, you should've been able to handle this a bit more professional.

(Please don't be stupid think before posting).

Surely calling others haters, typing to other people in CAPS LOCK instead of giving them a brief explanation, isn't stupid, is it?

Golden words Smiley
DutchPowerMining (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:48:48 PM

Coupon expired
cryptostoner420

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:37:27 AM