Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:20:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Myriad - Just been dumped after a huge pump!  (Read 1112 times)
marcdk (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:10:55 AM

So I've been using Litebit (Exchange) as I'm located in Europe, and saw this myriad coin going for close to nothing a week back. I've been cloud mining on Genesis, and earned around 5 dash which I thought I would try and gamble with, you know.. Just for fun.
This coin has been going nowhere for a long time, but to my excitement the coin got pumped like mad!

I bought the coin at around 0.0005, and sold it the 17th of April when it peaked at around 0.0017 euroes. Got pretty damn lucky there I must say, haha!

I just checked a couple of minutes ago, and the coin is dumped below it's "average" price, so I just bought back in, hoping this coin will explode some time in the future again Smiley

I'm not playing with thousands of euroes at all.. Just playing around with €100 - €300 on each of the small alt coins I see potential in... This is so much fun, haha Cheesy

Just thought I would share my experience here.. If you have any suggestions for coins I should look into, please let me know!

Cheers!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcdk (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:25:49 PM

It's a gamble, and I "only" threw €100 euro at it, so no big deal... My friend however just purchased Myriad for €400 euroes... Haha, He's a huge gambler and has made tons of money on small alt coins.

There's a lot to lose, but by spreading your money out on several coins, the chances of profit is there.. You just got to wait.. Buy at the dips, and sell when in profit.. Simple Cheesy
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:31:17 PM

Yes, very soon Poloniex is going to delist the Myraid coin, Poloniex is the one of the biggest exchange in altcoin exchanging.
Really it is going to be very bad for the people who have Mraid coin with them, it's better to shift your coin from Poloniex to a different exchange where Mraid is listed.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Hahnatise

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:28:37 PM

Yes, very soon Poloniex is going to delist the Myraid coin, Poloniex is the one of the biggest exchange in altcoin exchanging.
Really it is going to be very bad for the people who have Mraid coin with them, it's better to shift your coin from Poloniex to a different exchange where Mraid is listed.

I saw Polo delisted quite a few recently.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:37:56 PM

you just explained 99% of altcoins! and i am not even kidding, you would be surprised how many are the same and with the same patterns. the bigger coins have the same exact patter but the difference is they have more resistance on the way down so they go down slower.
at the end of the day they are all pump and dumps.

and in case of Myriad, it was an orchestrated plan that only polo inside pumpers knew. and it worked like this:
- they plan to delist these coins but only tell their internal group never to public
- they start pumping as the last pump before delisting
- they gain the profit and release the news of delist and the dump happens.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
marcdk (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:16:15 PM

I'm up €20 euro from when I posted this. Now I wish I would have invested more Sad
Guess I bought back at a great time! Cheesy
MyriadAngel

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:15:34 AM

It is being delisted from Poloniex the biggest altcoin exchange in the world on the 2nd May. It might get 1 or 2 pumps on bittrex in the future but this is a massive blow to the coin. To give an example, another coin called digibyte value went up by over 100% when listed on Poloniex without any news. Digibyte was under $500k marketcap for most of the time when it wasn't on Poloniex.

I wonder what you're trying to achieve with these posts. Push the price down? Well, we all know Myriad is the original, with CPU mining, and no premine or instamine, unlike DGB. DigiByte is riding a wave on SegWit right now. We Myrians congratulate you for your progress, but Myriad continues to have its own merits, and a market cap about 1/16th the size.
Kanine Awe

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:18:05 AM

Crazy how much an influence Poloniex has on the altcoin market.  I feel there needs to be more marketplaces, and I wish we would have gotten an announcement and reason as to why they are delisting so many currencies.  It's sort of odd for a company to just do it sporadically.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 06:12:40 AM

Well this was to be expected once Polo issued the news update that they would be delisting Myriad from their exchange so everything started buying to help build up the volume and maybe help keep Myriad listed on Polo. I see this all the time on Bittrex and can be a great time to make some quick profits if the trades fall your way.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:32:35 PM

It is crazy to see how all coins that will be delisted from Poloniex have experienced such a sharp decrease in price. It is not the end of the world when Poloniex decides to delist a coin. The devs are still working on the coin and it shows how influence the whales has in the coins listed on Poloniex. I feel this is not healthy for crypto as these whales focus on pump and dump.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: