Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:23:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new obvious scam http://merlinsmagicbitcoins.com/  (Read 4609 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:08:40 PM

How about you send me a 1 BTC gift and I may or may not send it back to you.  Deal?

1BurtWEejbnKeBRsvcydJvsNztB1bXV5iQ

Thanks for playing!

Let's turn this into a pyramid scheme like that website. When you get your 1 BTC, send 20% of it to me, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Burdy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:14:00 PM

How about you send me a 1 BTC gift and I may or may not send it back to you.  Deal?

Thanks for playing!

Let's turn this into a pyramid scheme like that website. When you get your 1 BTC, send 20% of it to me, Smiley.

And you can send me 10% of that.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:20:05 PM

How about you send me a 1 BTC gift and I may or may not send it back to you.  Deal?

Thanks for playing!

Sure, if I remember. I may be so ecstatic about being rich that I'll be traveling the world!

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2013, 05:23:00 PM

How about you send me a 1 BTC gift and I may or may not send it back to you.  Deal?

Thanks for playing!

Sure, if I remember. I may be so ecstatic about being rich that I'll be traveling the world!
Lol. Cheesy . Where would you travel then first?

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2405
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:25:13 PM

Thanks for playing!

wait, let me create 10 users that confirm that they recieved "gifts", and that you can send gifts to them to recieve 5 gifts afterwards

up.debug

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:26:40 PM

..get off from that!!!
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:28:12 PM

Thanks for playing!

Lol. Cheesy . Where would you travel then first?

Alaska. Not sure why but I've always wanted to go there. I love the cold and hate summer, and I want a pet polar bear so I'm sure that plays a role, although I'm not sure if I could handle living there... so far away from everything...

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:29:15 PM

Thanks for playing!

wait, let me create 10 users that confirm that they recieved "gifts", and that you can send gifts to them to recieve 5 gifts afterwards

Sounds good. Please also give a confirmation that I will get back more than I put in. Thanks!

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:34:55 PM

Thanks for playing!

Sounds good. Please also give a confirmation that I will get back more than I put in. Thanks!

sure, all of them recieved 5 after sending 1 BTC.
After sending your BTC your Bitcoinadress goes to the bottom of the list of 5 Adresses

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 05:37:51 PM

Thanks for playing!

That is the way it works

Here is the definitive list showing how many gifts you receive back in return for sending one to nine gifts.

Send 1 gift... Receive 2 gifts back...

Send 2 gifts... Receive 5 gifts back...

Send 3 gifts... Receive 7 gifts back...

Send 4 gifts... Receive 10 gifts back...

Send 5 gifts... Receive 12 gifts back...

Send 6 gifts... Receive 15 gifts back...

Send 7 gifts... Receive 17 gifts back...

Send 8 gifts... Receive 19 gifts back...

Send 9 gifts... Receive 22 gifts back...

As you can see, the more generous you are and the more gifts you send to other people, ultimately the more gifts you will receive back. As the old adage goes; what you give out comes back ten-fold, both good and bad.

I see. So when you're the last person to give gifts, they just start spawning from nowhere, right?

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 06:03:12 PM

O ye, of little faith......
What a sad and pitiful existence it would be!
There are more than 2 million new internet users coming online every day and what is happening in practise is that members are regifting all the time so no one is the last one to gift.
There will always be another kind person to help you out when you are in the gutter.

lol, you're ridiculous. Someone has to be the last. No ponzi scheme has ever gone on forever.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:08:51 PM

There are more than 2 million new internet users coming online every day and what is happening in practise is that members are regifting all the time so no one is the last one to gift.
There will always be another kind person to help you out when you are in the gutter.

lol, you're ridiculous. Someone has to be the last. No ponzi scheme has ever gone on forever.

It is not a ponzi you numpty

O.o, then what is it? It's definitely not how normal businesses/investments work.

Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:18:03 PM

Here is the definitive list showing how many gifts you receive back in return for sending one to nine gifts.

As you can see, the more generous you are and the more gifts you send to other people, ultimately the more gifts you will receive back. As the old adage goes; what you give out comes back ten-fold, both good and bad.

Now I know why it's called magic Bitcoins, they just magically appear out of nowhere!

Or do you still believe in Santa Clause?
Apperently that's what he does all the time in the year it's not christmas!
He makes Bitcoin gifts appear out of his red socks.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:20:32 PM

Now I know why it's called magic Bitcoins, they just magically appear out of nowhere!

Ugh, so this is why the Bitcoins I got from Merlin smelled like feet, =/

Birdy

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:29:35 PM

It's a gifting programme. You send gifts, You get gifts Back. Our aim is to have 100,000 members by the end of the year. I am going to make a lot of money and you are not. That's because I am in it and you are not. Only you can change that fact. The very next person the joins through my link and sends one gift will get another gift put in by me... FACT...  http://mymerlinsmagicbitcoins.com but I am guessing that it won't be you. Or will it?
You mean you will find enough idiots to make you rich and maybe, just maybe some of them will make a bit money, too.
Most of them will just lose theirs.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:30:01 PM

It is not a ponzi you numpty

O.o, then what is it? It's definitely not how normal businesses/investments work.

It's a gifting programme. You send gifts, You get gifts Back. Our aim is to have 100,000 members by the end of the year. I am going to make a lot of money and you are not. That's because I am in it and you are not. Only you can change that fact. The very next person the joins through my link and sends one gift will get another gift put in by me... FACT...  http://mymerlinsmagicbitcoins.com but I am guessing that it won't be you. Or will it?

No, because I have morals and I won't screw over others just because I benefit from it. I'd rather have nothing at all and know that I didn't screw over other people than have everything in the world and know that I did.

Birdy

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:31:59 PM

No, because I have morals and I won't screw over others just because I benefit from it. I'd rather have nothing at all and know that I didn't screw over other people than have everything in the world and know that I did.

Also + 1 for this,
how does it feel knowing that you will screw over others?
Or do you really believe this "it will work forever"-nonsense?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:34:30 PM

You mean you will find enough idiots to make you rich and maybe, just maybe some of them will make a bit money, too.
Most of them will just lose theirs.

How on earth did you idiot become heros

By not throwing our money away and screwing over people for our own benefit while claiming it's "gifting."

Birdy

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:43:06 PM

How do you feel about being so negative?
we are all having fun and making money.

Stay poor and lonely.
No Money and No Friends Sad

I'm a little birdy, I need no money.
Everybody loves little birdys, so they feed and pet me all the time. :3
chirp chirp~
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 07:51:18 PM

How do you feel about being so negative?
we are all having fun and making money.

Stay poor and lonely.
No Money and No Friends Sad

I'm a little birdy, I need no money.
Everybody loves little birdys, so they feed and pet me all the time. :3
chirp chirp~

Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: