Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:30:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HeyYouGuys - *DiceBot Scripts* - LIMITED RELEASE & HIGH ROLLER SCRIPTS UNLEASHED  (Read 32668 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Phyzyprogrammer

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Visit www.btcscriptbot.wordpress.com to get latest

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 07:36:29 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 04:53:04 AM by Phyzyprogrammer

hello,
am new here but i must admit ur script is one of the best script hv ever seen , u wont belive i made 0.72btc with just 0.034btc balance within 2days , i didnt even edit or change anything in the script , i used bitsler tho, thankx alot and God bless u

visit (www.btcscriptbot.wordpress.com) we offer latest scripts and bots to earn bitcoins and other altcoins for free and paid! Earn Bitcoins with bots

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donkas007

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:06:35 AM

hello,
am new here but i must admit ur script is one of the best script hv ever seen , u wont belive i made 0.72btc with just 0.034btc balance within 2days , i didnt even edit or change anything in the script , i used bitsler tho, thankx alot and God bless u

Nice!
Did you run de 2.0 script or the other one. Did you let it run 24hours a day for 2 days (1 run)?.
Phyzyprogrammer

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 01:38:44 PM

no , i use the latest one he just posted and i let it run using the latest dicebot , and also i think it run for about 5-7hours cus i didnt really chcek the time when i started it, all i did was just run it and wen it as reach 0.13btc i stop it and start it again till i get 0.72btc

visit (www.btcscriptbot.wordpress.com) we offer latest scripts and bots to earn bitcoins and other altcoins for free and paid! Earn Bitcoins with bots
Phyzyprogrammer

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 11:08:05 AM

thankx alot bro,
am now confident enogh to deposit more (sorry i didnt use ur referral link but i promise to create a new account after my withdrawal)

donkas007

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:50:19 PM

thankx alot bro,
am now confident enogh to deposit more (sorry i didnt use ur referral link but i promise to create a new account after my withdrawal)

https://btcscriptbot.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/botter-header-e1498204909306.png?w=648&h=9999

What settings are u using. Do not get these nice stairs as you are getting. mostly it only goes down and down and down.
Phyzyprogrammer

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 07:46:11 PM

thankx alot bro,

What settings are u using. Do not get these nice stairs as you are getting. mostly it only goes down and down and down.

thats bcus u leave it run and earn for without having a target profit or should i say u are greedy, Roll Eyes
what i do is set a target profit and when i get it i stop and play the next day, e.g. if i deposit 0.05btc i will set my target profit to 0.12btc so when i earn it then i stop it

BlaBla11

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:59:40 PM

thankx alot bro,

https://btcscriptbot.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/botter-header-e1498204909306.png?w=648&h=9999

Because it's a fake screen, he take from his "own" website you can see it easy.
Phyzyprogrammer

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 07:37:54 AM

hey i swear to God its the script i use ,
i just used it to reprisent a script on my site ,
so the reason i also used it was bcus there was no way for me to uplaod pix,

INFARCT HERE IS THE FULL IMAGE

thankx alot bro,

Because it's a fake screen, he take from his "own" website you can see it easy.

BlaBla11

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:09:30 AM

Sorry so if I speak wrong, for me it's only loose & loose with this script. I start with a balance of 0.02 I down to 0.004 and an other deposit of 0.04 I loose all too. I have made some modifications to the script (To the jackpot function for be right) for optimize it but now I need to try with a better balance.

I'm a good LUA coder but I'm not so good in math
donkas007

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:19:50 AM

thankx alot bro,

thats bcus u leave it run and earn for without having a target profit or should i say u are greedy, Roll Eyes
what i do is set a target profit and when i get it i stop and play the next day, e.g. if i deposit 0.05btc i will set my target profit to 0.12btc so when i earn it then i stop it

Thanks for the reply. The way you play and the way the owner of this thread plays are total different. Good to see it is working for you Wink
Will wait for the other script releases.
laszend

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:30:50 AM

What script setting use with burstcoin Bitsler dice ?
Phyzyprogrammer

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 10:52:18 AM

Sorry so if I speak wrong, for me it's only loose & loose with this script. I start with a balance of 0.02 I down to 0.004 and an other deposit of 0.04 I loose all too. I have made some modifications to the script (To the jackpot function for be right) for optimize it but now I need to try with a better balance.

I'm a good LUA coder but I'm not so good in math

its simple to fix so that u can win!!
all u hv to do is change your basebet to a lower one according to ur bankroll, and also chance the multipliers below the script, cus there some multipliers that are way to much for the bank roll to handle so i decreased mine:::::::::::::: plus 0.04btc i recommend for everyone to start with

Phyzyprogrammer

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 10:53:15 AM

What script setting use with burstcoin Bitsler dice ?
hello u can read the post from the beginning
or visit my site below this comment

Phyzyprogrammer

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 10:54:13 AM

thankx alot bro,

Thanks for the reply. The way you play and the way the owner of this thread plays are total different. Good to see it is working for you Wink
just decrease ur basebet thats all

Phyzyprogrammer

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 10:56:06 AM

thankx alot bro,

just decrease ur basebet thats all

i first tried it with thier free faucent then i earn 3000satoshi with basebet of 2satoshi

Phyzyprogrammer

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 10:58:58 AM

very interesting but it seems to be good for the early takers as we knew those listed site are also have an account here
we can't say how they will react with this script but its a good thing that OP is not selling the script but sharing it for
getting ref.

The second version (Version 1.32) is a lower risk version, with slower gains, but the risk of losing a round (to your StopLossLimitRound variable) is extremely low, I have it running on another machine using Dicebot 3.3.3, and it's surpassed 150,000 bets. Unfortunately DiceBot 3.3.3 limits the chart to 10,000 bets and slides, so theres no way to post the streak.

Version 1.31 is only to be used with balances greater than 0.05, and I recommend higher (Starting balance of 0.50), and following the round recovery options in the insructions.

Regardless, V1.32 will work with ALL balances.

With a balance of 1 BTC on Crypto-Games, the rolling is awesomely fast using either version.

Enjoy!

hey we waiting for ur new version! bro  Wink Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:05:14 PM

You seems to be very good in coding and stuff.

Just a suggestion: Why don't you make your own bot so that people can use it with already your inbuilt scripts.
Phyzyprogrammer

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 05:56:16 PM

Just a suggestion: Why don't you make your own bot so that people can use it with already your inbuilt scripts.
sorry bro i dont own the script

B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:15:21 AM

Phyzyprogrammer asked for some adjustments on the scripts he found in seuntjes programmers mode discussion thread.

He hardly understood how an "if then else end" body is working  Cheesy

We had a hard time helping him out  Wink

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
Phyzyprogrammer

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 07:39:24 AM

Phyzyprogrammer asked for some adjustments on the scripts he found in seuntjes programmers mode discussion thread.

He hardly understood how an "if then else end" body is working  Cheesy

We had a hard time helping him out  Wink
thankx for pointing that out bro and also thankx for helping me create a script hv been learning C# and python language since then, and also hv finished learning the LUA language its very easy tho, but u hv no idea of how many script i now hv and hv created, u may know programing but the math is  not what u think it is bro its way harder

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: