Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HeyYouGuys - *DiceBot Scripts* - LIMITED RELEASE & HIGH ROLLER SCRIPTS UNLEASHED  (Read 32669 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
elskerlinn

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:19:28 AM

Thank you, this seems very interesting, really appreciate this!
I am giving this script a go, i hope i can get it running.

looking forward to see what results it will bring.

houseworx

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:26:57 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 02:14:22 AM by houseworx

HeyYouGuys, can we talk(write) private somewhere/somehow few minutes? Smiley skype or something?

BTW, what i can say, that in hes videos in youtube is another script, not that hes posted here! or script is badly configured with "purpose" and posted here with "wrong" settings, at first time for me at the moment is little bit to hard to understand it, maybe anyone of you are made some kind of calculations from mathematical aspect and understand how it working?

GOING UP v 2.0 with jackpot can't be "straight forward upside stairs" more than 20k rolls in row, time after time only. (with given settings/configuration)

please debat with me about that, if im not right.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
tirthraj
Copper Member

Activity: 447
Merit: 2

www.bitcoinformula.in | BTC Script

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:15:00 AM

Currently Broadcasting Live "Going Up" Script using DiceBot 3.3.2!

You can view the live webcast here; and join in the youtube chat as well!

Webcast Link:

https://youtu.be/wzpq8mUDyfA

This video is unavailable.

its appearing when i am trying to open your video and want to watch .

And i have read term and condition on many website if you are using Script you can lose all amount.
many site are saying if we find you are using script then we can Ban your account forever .

so is it feasible to get this script and try at our account.

houseworx

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:03:58 PM

Webcast Link:

And i have read term and condition on many website if you are using Script you can lose all amount.
many site are saying if we find you are using script then we can Ban your account forever .

lol, first time hearing smthg that stpd Cheesy

where are you living in this century? all dice sites are happy that you will use bot for betting, and rake more money.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:11:37 PM

Webcast Link:

where are you living in this century? all dice sites are happy that you will use bot for betting, and rake more money.
i see a thread here which you can set up your script for some dice site so I guess its not really prohibited, maybe  those cheating scripts or those who
rapes the faucets are the ones that this rules are mentioning.
houseworx

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:20:59 PM

Webcast Link:

i see a thread here which you can set up your script for some dice site so I guess its not really prohibited, maybe  those cheating scripts or those who
rapes the faucets are the ones that this rules are mentioning.

how much i know, dice bot scripts and dicebot are allowed EVERYWHERE!

not allower is chat scripts who was answering to "quizs/questions" like first and right. and some faucet scripts for cheating/farming.

houseworx

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:36:49 PM

HeyYouGuys please write to me, i wanna talk with you, i see potential in your script(one of the versions) more potential(in safety>profit) than my work, i want to have a talk to fully understand it, and maybe give some advice for you.

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:56:09 PM

How can you say this gives you x1000 on your investment. This is not guaranteed and won't work. If I manually roll once at x1000 its don't the same thing. This will not give you a return because you could lose everything even if you start with a lot. It certainly is not an investment. Gambling is pure luck and don't let anyone tell you differently.
investerS

Activity: 229

Money making legitimately

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:33:28 AM

In dicegame i cannot count the numbers of scripts/bots that i have used in the past all to no avail before i eventually settled for playing manual, it was then my lose rates reduced.
houseworx

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:01:13 AM

How can you say this gives you x1000 on your investment. This is not guaranteed and won't work. If I manually roll once at x1000 its don't the same thing. This will not give you a return because you could lose everything even if you start with a lot. It certainly is not an investment. Gambling is pure luck and don't let anyone tell you differently.

you are total id1ot, its only your fault that you dont have brains and hands to edit one of hes scripts.

im not saying that last version of hes script are very good, he had latest versions better than last, simple need to configure better it and understand why/how.

moooonu

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:25:27 AM

Is there any wager script you have which can wager more than 0.05btc per hour? With minimal risk of busting out all the funds i.e. 0.005btc. Also if I don't want to make profit. What I want is just wager but balance should be same means whatever amount is loss you script should recover.
houseworx

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:37:28 AM

Is there any wager script you have which can wager more than 0.05btc per hour? With minimal risk of busting out all the funds i.e. 0.005btc. Also if I don't want to make profit. What I want is just wager but balance should be same means whatever amount is loss you script should recover.

with 500 000 satoshi, it's not possible to play break even and wager that kind of amount 5 000 000 satoshi... even in day(24h) not only in hour.

ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:40:51 AM

Is this type of script is even profitable? base in my own observation script leads us to dump side. Ive tried some script for freebitco.in and my 50k satoshi in a matter a minute.

how can we assure that your script is profitable?
houseworx

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:10:40 AM

Is this type of script is even profitable? base in my own observation script leads us to dump side. Ive tried some script for freebitco.in and my 50k satoshi in a matter a minute.

wait autor to anwer about it.

but i can say, that last version v2.0 with jackpot is sick, and are not so good(maybe it will work with big balances, i dont have so much to test with, imo for me.

but its like "good template" Wink

moooonu

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:20:02 PM

Usually, the script maker makes couple of 10k bets to test the script and see if it need any tweaks or not. While any script says to make profit for you but that's not 100% true in the end you will see a point where every script fails and user losses all of  his money.
houseworx

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:25:16 PM

Usually, the script maker makes couple of 10k bets to test the script and see if it need any tweaks or not. While any script says to make profit for you but that's not 100% true in the end you will see a point where every script fails and user losses all of  his money.

couple of 10k bets are nothing. even 100k bets are nothing, normal script test numbers are something like 3millions bets+ Smiley

crash-bit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:30:51 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 12:11:08 AM by crash-bit

Why are there so many resetstats() function calls in the script? What exactly is their purpose, besides resetting the simulator? I could see how you want to reset currentstreak for calculations, but at the same time once you hit a win it resets itself. I am somewhat confused what the purpose of all the different resetstats() is. If I take them out, I actually get way more realistic results.

anyone else experienced that?

I also saw that the script occasionally produces "nextbet" values smaller 0 (for example: -0.00000004 ). The dice bot simulator struggles with minus "nextbet" values and they turn into wins!

If anyone wants to use the same logging as I do here is my simple logging code:

Put this above the dobet():

Code:
highestbet=0
worststreak=0
worsestreakcounter=0
highestprofit = 0
lowestprofit = 0
highesprofitbetcount = 0
lowestprofitbetcount = 0
minuscounter= 0
allBets = 0

dobet()

allBets = allBets + 1

and this inside at the bottom of the dobet() after all the calculations are done. That way you make sure to log the latest values:

Code:
if highestbet < nextbet then
 highestbet = nextbet
end

if worststreak> currentstreak then
 worststreak= currentstreak
 worsestreakcounter=0
elseif worststreak==currentstreak then
 worsestreakcounter = worsestreakcounter + 1
end

if profit > highestprofit then
 highestprofit = profit
end

if profit < lowestprofit then
 lowestprofit = profit
end

print("nextbet: " .. string.format("%9.8f", nextbet))
print("minuscounter: " .. string.format("%20d", minuscounter))
print("all bets: " .. allBets .. " win: " .. tostring(win))
print("current streak: " .. string.format("%20d", currentstreak))
print("highest bet: " .. string.format("%9.8f", highestbet) .. " worse streak: " .. string.format("%d",worststreak) .. " X " .. tostring(worsestreakcounter))
print("highest profit: " .. string.format("%9.8f", highestprofit))
print("lowest profit: " .. string.format("%9.8f", lowestprofit))
print("profit: " .. string.format("%9.8f", profit))
print("chance: " .. string.format("%9.8f", chance))
print("balance: " .. string.format("%9.8f", balance))
print("\n")

With this logging you will see the following output for each bet:

Code:
nextbet: 0.00000015
minuscounter:                    0
all bets: 793 win: false
current streak:                  -49
highest bet: 0.00000084 worse streak: -158 X 3
highest profit: 0.00001920
lowest profit: -0.00001431
profit: -0.00000570
chance: 0.74666830
balance: 0.01006959

Since the output of the simulator is super fast, just type in
Code:
sleep(5000)
under the output textarea to pause the software for 5 seconds, that way you can take a look at a current bet.
houseworx

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:50:51 PM

Why are there so many resetstats() function calls in the script? What exactly is their purpose, besides resetting the simulator? I could see how you want to reset currentstreak for calculations, but at the same time once you hit a win it resets itself. I am somewhat confused what the purpose of all the different resetstats() is. If I take them out, I actually get way more realistic results.

anyone else experienced that?

I also saw that the script occasionally produces "nextbet" values smaller 0 (for example: -0.00000004 ). The dice bot simulator struggles with minus "nextbet" values and they turn into wins!

If anyone wants to use the same logging as I do here is my simple logging code:

Put this above the dobet():

Code:
highestbet=0
worststreak=0
worsestreakcounter=0
highestprofit = 0
lowestprofit = 0
highesprofitbetcount = 0
lowestprofitbetcount = 0
minuscounter= 0
allBets = 0

dobet()

and this inside at the bottom of the dobet() after all the calculations are done. That way you make sure to log the latest values:

Code:
if highestbet < nextbet then
 highestbet = nextbet
end

if worststreak> currentstreak then
 worststreak= currentstreak
 worsestreakcounter=0
elseif worststreak==currentstreak then
 worsestreakcounter = worsestreakcounter + 1
end

if profit > highestprofit then
 highestprofit = profit
end

if profit < lowestprofit then
 lowestprofit = profit
end

print("nextbet: " .. string.format("%9.8f", nextbet))
print("minuscounter: " .. string.format("%20d", minuscounter))
print("all bets: " .. allBets .. " win: " .. tostring(win))
print("current streak: " .. string.format("%20d", currentstreak))
print("highest bet: " .. string.format("%9.8f", highestbet) .. " worse streak: " .. string.format("%d",worststreak) .. " X " .. tostring(worsestreakcounter))
print("highest profit: " .. string.format("%9.8f", highestprofit))
print("lowest profit: " .. string.format("%9.8f", lowestprofit))
print("profit: " .. string.format("%9.8f", profit))
print("chance: " .. string.format("%9.8f", chance))
print("balance: " .. string.format("%9.8f", balance))
print("\n")

With this logging you will see the following output for each bet:

Code:
nextbet: 0.00000015
minuscounter:                    0
all bets: 793 win: false
current streak:                  -49
highest bet: 0.00000084 worse streak: -158 X 3
highest profit: 0.00001920
lowest profit: -0.00001431
profit: -0.00000570
chance: 0.74666830
balance: 0.01006959

Since the output of the simulator is super fast, just type in
Code:
sleep(5000)
under the output textarea to pause the software for 5 seconds, that way you can take a look at a current bet.

when you will understand idea of the script and how/why it works, you will understand why there is this resetstats Wink

crash-bit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:28:40 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 11:42:15 PM by crash-bit

when you will understand idea of the script and how/why it works, you will understand why there is this resetstats Wink

Man! I dislike answers like that so much!!!!
Either say:
1)  That you for yourself also don't understand it, but since that does not add a lot to the conversation. Maybe elaborate a little bit on it.
or 2) If you know why, explain it to me / us!

Have you run this script in the dice bot simulator? I ran it several times and several times overnight. And I am saying there are some very weird results and I am trying to understand why they are being produced.

And I do understand that he is resetting the stats at particular moments during the runtime of the script, but to be honest I don't 100% understand why or why do it that way?! Especially because those resetstats() calls create simulator results that you do not see when you actually run the script for Bitsler, for example.
houseworx

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:17:38 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 01:16:37 AM by houseworx

Man! I dislike answers like that so much!!!!
Either say:
1)  That you for yourself also don't understand it, but since that does not add a lot to the conversation. Maybe elaborate a little bit on it.
or 2) If you know why, explain it to me / us!

Have you run this script in the dice bot simulator? I ran it several times and several times overnight. And I am saying there are some very weird results and I am trying to understand why they are being produced.

And I do understand that he is resetting the stats at particular moments during the runtime of the script, but to be honest I don't 100% understand why or why do it that way?! Especially because those resetstats() calls create simulator results that you do not see when you actually run the script for Bitsler, for example.

im not here to explain anything, im not here to put "food in your mouth with spoon from my hand"

i dont play with latest v2.0 jackpot version, he are not good in my opinion and with that settings/configuration what author given, iv put some more logic in it and made some changes in hes script, still testing playing, need to test hes mathematical side, but for that i need big balance around 1btc so time after time... but yes im playing/testing my edited version from this - and its running last week 24/7 now made only little bit more than one million bets.

if you are interested in results from my tests, find my nickname in YOLOdice, and you can monitoring 24/7 graph in  my stats section, bad that only last 100k bets.

with start basebet 2satoshi, every 24hours=~150k bets, he are making ~35-40k satoshi profit, so in month(~4million bets) it will be 1million satoshi(double up bankroll every month)

and after that you can say, that im not "understand anything myself" Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: