Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i need Small loan 0.005 only for 2days  (Read 970 times)
RightPolitician

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:31:22 PM

Please prove us all wrong and pay me back in 48 hours. Your account doesn't worth the 7$ i gave you  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
He has i post that says that he smokes 2 times a day weed and many that tries to sell the account Huh
How can i be such and idiot Huh I am  new here but still...
Please prove us wrong.

All you can hope is best right now. Please do on the future to check the account history and consider. I personally would only take Sr. Member as collateral if i was lending.
Anyways good luck and let us know how it goes Smiley

I have an account in this forum for not more that 2 days and i am also new to btc. I did not even know i could check the account history. Thanks for the advice. It is so sad that my journey in the bitcoin world starts like these  Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:22:16 PM

Please prove us all wrong and pay me back in 48 hours. Your account doesn't worth the 7$ i gave you  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
He has i post that says that he smokes 2 times a day weed and many that tries to sell the account Huh
Please prove us wrong.

All you can hope is best right now. Please do on the future to check the account history and consider. I personally would only take Sr. Member as collateral if i was lending.

I have an account in this forum for not more that 2 days and i am also new to btc. I did not even know i could check the account history. Thanks for the advice. It is so sad that my journey in the bitcoin world starts like these  Embarrassed

You shouldnt have given a loan if youre new. Hopefully things do work out but usually 9/10 in these cases it doesnt.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:27:39 PM

Please prove us wrong.

Well, this'll teach you not to Leee-ee-roy Jenkins your way into things, especially not loan defaulter infested forums such as this one.   You may luck out yet and have this tool pay you back, so lots of lol luck to you.
onnz423alt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:49:12 PM

Please prove us wrong.

Well, this'll teach you not to Leee-ee-roy Jenkins your way into things, especially not loan defaulter infested forums such as this one.   You may luck out yet and have this tool pay you back, so lots of lol luck to you.

I hope OP pays. I just feel kind of sad that some people run away with amounts like 5 USD.
Like, how do not some people have self-respect enough to pay?

RightPolitician

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 02:34:18 PM

Where is my money sir ? 50 hours have passed...

Icecum account is now for sale. PM me offers.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:17:24 PM

Where is my money sir ? 50 hours have passed...

Icecum account is now for sale. PM me offers.

I hope you know no one is going to buy that account. It doesnt even worth what he was asking. If someone does then good for you but by the time it is sold it will be flagged by a DT.
coin.trader

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 07:24:34 PM

I can't how some people can even think to scam for 7$ Sad

Shame on you

LWF ║█║ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED LOGISTICS PLATFORM IN THE WORLD ║█║ LWF
ANN THREAD▬▬▬║PRE-SALE STARTS IN OCTOBER 23║▬▬▬WHITEPAPER
TWITTERSLACK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TELEGRAMREDDIT
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print