Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some trading videos you shouldn't miss!  (Read 940 times)
Zettt (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:22:36 PM

Good morning everyone!

I started making some videos on some trading tools. Things I found many of the advisors are missing, like simple shortcuts to speed up workflows. So far the response has been overly positive. I hope you enjoy these too!

Tools I Use to Trade on Poloniex

https://youtu.be/9U5kSM7WwHc

In this video I describe which tools I use to make my trades on Poloniex.

We discuss:

How to choose coins for day trading and swing trading
Do some (basic) technical analysis
When it's best to get in on trades?
When to get out of those trades
How to maximize profits
How to minimize losses with stop-loss orders
Zettt (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:30:41 PM

Using More of What's Available. TradingView, Poloniex, and Coinigy Tips and Tricks.

https://youtu.be/AeqnPyG9KMk

In this video I'll explain how to get more out of the trading tools TradingView, Poloniex and Coinigy.

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:22:47 AM

That is good video about explaining trading activity, include strategy and system trading
and it is good for the traders who want starts trading digital coins,
because the traders had traded on digital coins they has strategy and system trading that gives them
constant profit, daily, weekly and monthly depend on their style of trading.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:27:00 PM

I just look for some advanced trading strategies like Elliot waves and any strategy which are useful for finding short-term fluctuations. If you could make any video on this it would be very much useful for advanced level users.

I will keep an eye on this topic as it would be more useful to refresh some basics through your videos. Definitely I will suggest this topic to beginners. Keep the good work going to new levels !
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:49:09 PM

I just look for some advanced trading strategies like Elliot waves and any strategy which are useful for finding short-term fluctuations. If you could make any video on this it would be very much useful for advanced level users.

I will keep an eye on this topic as it would be more useful to refresh some basics through your videos. Definitely I will suggest this topic to beginners. Keep the good work going to new levels !
The video is highly educative especially for beginners and trading newbies. Op I most seriously commend you for this great effort for free. Though I will like to add that traders should not focus their attention completely on technical analysis but share their attention with both technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Fundamental issues is what curses fluctuations in the  prices of bitcoin and altcoins.
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 12:15:03 PM

I consider myself as a complete bitcoin trading newbie and this information is very simple and very helpful.
Thank you very much.I hope that more noobs will see this and stop making rookie mistakes when trading on exchange platforms.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 03:05:26 PM

That is a good video, but I think that we should have some kind of a thread, where we can teach the beginners how to trade, and how to make correct technical analysis.
Im obviously not talking about some discussion, where we can only mess the mind of the newbie, but more like a thread containing the list of "how-to" and tutorials, to start your journey with trading, no matter on which market. If it is forex, altcoin trading or even stocks: that thread should be helpful for all types of trading activity.

I really like to see older users to help the newbies, without that we won't make bitcoin big enough to make it possible to compete with such a services like paypal etc.

Smiley
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:42:06 AM

Good morning everyone!

I started making some videos on some trading tools. Things I found many of the advisors are missing, like simple shortcuts to speed up workflows. So far the response has been overly positive. I hope you enjoy these too!

Tools I Use to Trade on Poloniex

https://youtu.be/9U5kSM7WwHc

In this video I describe which tools I use to make my trades on Poloniex.

We discuss:

How to choose coins for day trading and swing trading
Do some (basic) technical analysis
When it's best to get in on trades?
When to get out of those trades
How to maximize profits
How to minimize losses with stop-loss orders

This is basically starting point for the newbie like me before I proceed to the actual trade. Very technical, it has skills development too, and how to control our emotion during actual trading, then the right timing to do it. Wink
Loco Motive

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

🌟

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:47:39 PM

There are a few things that i don't quite like about your trading strategy, the most important being the fact that you place your targets at an arbitrary percentage from your entry.
You seem to suggest first that your entries \ exits are determined by the four studies you use (chart, volume, MACD, RSI) but then it gets a bit vague and you end up suggesting to place take profit targets at arbitrary percentages.

I mean, it might still kinda work for a time, but it's important to remeber that the marked does not know \ care about your percentages, while it does care about structure. So my suggestion is to find entries \ exits that are justified by the chart and only then place your targets.

Plus, thrading shitcoins with 1 minute charts seems kinda suicidal to me.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:46:52 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing the link, i will see those videos. Hope they will help me in my trade
Zettt (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 02:36:11 PM

Hello everyone! Thank you for all your replies. From what I read is that the general tone is that you guys seem to like these videos – critique is welcome. The reason it took me so long is because I had disabled post notifications. My bad.

I read that some of you were looking for strategies, tips and tricks. You probably didn't see it, so I'm posting it here, another reason I was so busy, I was working on a trading course! You can check it out here: http://zcasting3000.com/?p=2207

If you need help and advice, I'm building an experts group where beginner and more advanced traders find people to talk with about specific issues. It's not a pump & dump group. We have real discussions. It's not public yet, but if you like the idea, please send me a PM!

The last couple of months have been crazy! I was hit by the blockchain like a truck. It's become a real income for me, and now I invest more time actually helping other people on their path as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: